Mrs Hinch #232 Still not sold all her Bold, Ron & Hen are trapped in another field of gold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I may be completely off topic here but -
She doesn’t have a stair gate in her house with a walking / crawling 1 year old?
Does the baby even live in that house lol ???

we needed a gate at the top and the bottom of the stairs we they started to walk!!
I can’t stop finding this infuriating as well. It needed some adjustment as she has a large skirting board but looks like she gave up and basically he’s just clearly not allowed to do anything or go anywhere but his designated areas (cot, play mat, dead grass), sofa or high chair and Jamie probably is in charge of following him around every waking moment to stop him falling down of climbing up the stairs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Be funny when something like this happens with Tufters. Not that I imagine that will ever happen with him being guarded by the two of them, Ma and Henners for backup. The boy is in his own little lockdown, no wonder he took off in the field
Ronnie-road-runner 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
bleeping hell The chicken select isn’t half packing that timber on, it doesn’t need more food
C55FE54B-768D-404E-8702-178577352B08.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
She’ll be coming back from her staycation wanting a horse more than likely and a field to go with it wouldn’t surprise me in the least if she’s looking for a bigger place, so her and Vest her knight in shining armour, when really he’s just a (dick head in tinfoil) can ride off into the sunset whilst Ma Barker has to attend to RonRon and chicken strip 🤣
head in tinfoil 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I may be completely off topic here but -
She doesn’t have a stair gate in her house with a walking / crawling 1 year old?
Does the baby even live in that house lol ???

we needed a gate at the top and the bottom of the stairs we they started to walk!!
I don’t either, didn’t with my first. Personally just taught them how to get up and down safely and don’t leave them unattended at the top when they’re finding their feet.
She could be having surgery?? Cosmetic or something, would explain the total silence!

Reactions: 10
My stomach just rumbled seeing that pic of Ron & Hen, I thought Ronnie was stood next to a giant chicken select

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I honestly feel so sorry for that dog and the size she has let him get to. Poor thing will be in so much pain if she continues feeding him like this 😪

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Henry looks massive, I’m sorry but how can’t she see that feeding her dog chicken roll and fish and chips is bad, he’s clearly over weight, I love my dog but you’ve got to be cruel to be kind and say no to sharing human food with dogs, occasionally yes, but not so often they’re visibly overweight.
Wait for hinch to say it’s holiday weight and we all gain weight on holiday 😂

Reactions: 15
I think that they dont even live in the house at Maldon. That it's purely a photo shoot set for all of the insta blurb which would explain why they dont have things like stair gates and how it can be photographed with not a great deal out of place. Just a conspiracy theory.

Reactions: 29
Bloody hell that dog is obese. I thought she loved him? If she loved him she really wouldn't let him get so fat, its cruelty.

Reactions: 15
Hmmm still haven’t saw a pic of them altogether, saw Ronron and chicken select in field, saw her with bestie, sorry a horse in said field and now saw Ron and hen again together but we haven’t saw a pic of them all together so nope not convinced they are all on the same holiday as of yet..a part of me believes them pair are abroad!

Reactions: 22
If its true that the camera adds 10lbs then Hen(ry) is still a chunk. But it also means she would be even leaner.
Its not the most flattering camera angle for Chicken Strip though is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If its true that the camera adds 10lbs then Hen(ry) is still a chunk. But it also means she would be even leaner.
Its not the most flattering camera angle for Chicken Strip though is it?
Looks like a croissant or chocolat du pain

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.