Mrs Hinch #232 Still not sold all her Bold, Ron & Hen are trapped in another field of gold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I said a few threads back that I doubt she on holiday, but on a photo shoot with In the Style
Every photo that she has put out since she went could just be from her catalogue of....."save for later photos for when I cant be arsed but the sheep keep bugging me?" 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 22
View attachment 244382Could those pink sliders be the nieces? I bet rondog is with ma and the niece and mummaazzz nowhere to be seen
I thought the same, about ma being with DoggieRonnie and RonDog. Just when I saw the hat, it screamed granny with its jaunty bow tied under his chin and pulled down on his head. My MIL did the same with mine lol

and we know she only ever puts a too small hat on his head to mock and screech at the poor boy.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Then threw it in the tip
That's the really annoying thing, maybe it didnt fit ( but she may have found a use for it in years to come?) but she could have given it to someone who needed one....or a charity shop?

Reactions: 6
She’s creeping her way back. It will be woe is me ‘I had to get away after the week of hard work I did the other week I needed a break as I’ve had a break down. Hope you buy my book guyzz’

Reactions: 12
Right! That does it....if the head hasn’t done it already, I think we should all have a whip round & Copyright the term “Ron & Hen” and “The Adventures of Ron & Hen” that way she will have to pay us each time she uses it or stop using it all together because it drives me around the bend (and I’m sure some of you too)....who’s with me!!?
What flipping adventure....No bugger knows where they are or what they are doing??

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That's the really annoying thing, maybe it didnt fit ( but she may have found a use for it in years to come?) but she could have given it to someone who needed one....or a charity shop?
Yeah or gave it away free of charge. I always remember Marnie Simpson putting on her story that Rox had outgrew his changing table, so she put on her story does anyone nearby want it and she won't charge them. Soph is too much of a tight arse to do anything of the sort

Reactions: 24
If that's grass outside the door in that pic she has put up, it's very brown, definitely not hot enough for a sunhat today so when was this pic taken?

Reactions: 2
She's gone on holidays with vestlifes family.

That's my final answer .

Reactions: 9
I'm just not arsed where she is. I just want the book promo, Tattle will be a ball when that's happening. Imagine the scenes on these threads when she's on This Morning

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
If that's grass outside the door in that pic she has put up, it's very brown, definitely not hot enough for a sunhat today so when was this pic taken?
Does look like grass, if the area could be narrowed down, wouldn't take long to nosey on air bnbs in that area. That's an unusual chair and no grey in sight!

Reactions: 2
Just a thought about this holiday....

Imagine how crazy she must be going not being “allowed” on Insta and being stuck with Inch for a week (?). They spend every waking moment together as it is. She must be bored out of her skull but she can’t back down now! 😂

#notcouplegoals #soboredonhols

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.