Mrs Hinch #232 Still not sold all her Bold, Ron & Hen are trapped in another field of gold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure about anyone else but I think she’s bought one of the beach huts and that’s where they are. I remember her saying about buying one a little while ago!! Just hope it’s not in Kent 😂 as I live in Kent and we don’t want her sort here 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
All part of the plan, go awol for a few days, get the sheep bleating and going round in circles not knowing what to do with themselves and then she’ll make an appearance and say how hard it’s been for her and her family, the trolls, the nastiness, the publicity, blah blah blah! Aw they’ll all feel sorry for her and buy ‘her’ book. Has anyone really missed her, someone has missed an opportunity to jump on the band wagon because sheep are very fickle and if someone new Suddenly appeared.....

Reactions: 27
Not sure about anyone else but I think she’s bought one of the beach huts and that’s where they are. I remember her saying about buying one a little while ago!! Just hope it’s not in Kent 😂 as I live in Kent and we don’t want her sort here 🤦‍♀️
I agree she will have bought a beach hut but my understanding is you can’t sleep overnight in them and they don’t have toilet facilities, you have to use the beach facilities. I can’t imagine Zowf tiptoeing to the public bog in the middle of the night 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Somethings coming, she isnt doing this for nothing, her pr company wouldn't invest in her if they didn't have plans, these people think ahead. Only mistake she is doing is not posting because this in turn lets followers seek other people to fawn over, and maybe just maybe they will see a pattern and get their eyes and minds opened.

Edit to add
I have not missed her

Reactions: 20
I find it really sad and actually quite disturbing that Hinch panders to her followers re: this whole "staycation" & social media break. She's enabling them and also contributing to their Mental Health Issues. I am not mocking MH as I have some MH issues myself as has many family. However, it is NOT normal for grown ups to bombard a stranger about their whereabouts because they have not posted in a couple of days, particularly when that person did not just suddenly disappear and posted that they would be taking time off SM to enjoy family time. By all means if you see a family member, friend or colleague suddenly act different and just go offline when they are usually very active online then send a message to as if they are ok. I bet she's received hundreds of messages off people concerned and worried. Why? She's a stranger? She said she was taking a break to enjoy a family holiday. It just goes to show how a lot of her followers have no life if they are busy checking constantly to see if she's posted. It's like they are getting withdrawals not seeing what's going on & hearing from her. She should grow a pair and actually call those people out for over stepping boundaries by harassing her about her safety/whereabouts/when is she coming back online. She should have stayed silent and when she finally came back online addressed the fact that she told everyone she was taking a break from SM so there was no need for them to message her like that. She was obv perfectly fine, just taking time out. But if course she is too gutless to call out her own deranged fans. Always talking about trolls, it's those weird stalker'ish fans she needs to worry about. What a weird abusive relationship sges created - they feed her ego, self esteem & validation (aswell as enable her to live the "celeb life" she clearly has been desperate for) and she feeds their dependency to her with the use of abusive techniques - love bombing, gaslighting, crumbing (giving them crumbs here & there to keep them interested). It's actually quite sad and scary how dependent they must be on her to sit and worry all day when she doesn't post.
It's a...Cult ...Pop Star obsession.... Groupie scenario which is sad because it's that need to belong and be liked by the leader/famous person which influencers pray on....but in fact all of them want your money in one way or another?

Reactions: 14
Well if we can go by how many pairs of boxers she packed for Inch, they should be home today . . unless he’s going to start turning them inside out 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Has anyone seen that hinch wannabes story? 😂😂 she’s writing her own book now and all😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I might be Kate Winslet to the party but what Hinch wannabe??
Kate winslet to the party 😭😭😭😭

shannan walford, the one whit ethe clinical looking house, was mentioner somewhere in this thread with a pic of her colour blind house

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Strange she hasn't commented on SS last two grid posts either 🤔 One from last night and one during the week.

Reactions: 6
She’s managed to hide from crazy hinchers While on holiday because believe it or not she’s not that famous and a huge majority of the 3.7m is bots

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Bonjour mes petites 🥐

Soooo as we’re still speculating a few things and waiting for Her Ladyship to return I thought I’d do a straw poll and see what our thoughts are.

Please answer YES or NO to the following and quote this post and I’ll check the results later 🤓
(Assuming those is allowed? If not I’m sure Admin will let me know 😉)

1) Do you think she’s gone abroad?
2) Do you think she’s bought a beach hut in the past week or so?
3) Do you think they are coming back today?
4) Do you think there will be mention of some sort of troll breakdown (click bait for the new book)?
5) Do you think this is the beginning of the end?

ATFV 😘😘

Bonjour mes petites 🥐

Soooo as we’re still speculating a few things and waiting for Her Ladyship to return I thought I’d do a straw poll and see what our thoughts are.

Please answer YES or NO to the following and quote this post and I’ll check the results later 🤓

4) Do you think there will be mention of some sort of troll breakdown (click bait for the new book)?

ATFV 😘😘
1) No
2) Yes
3) Yes
4) Yes
5) Please Jesus

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Bonjour mes petites 🥐

ATFV 😘😘
1) No - I think that's what she's in the UK but thriving on the speculation that she's abroad
2) Yes - but she'll have forgotten about it by now and she'll churn it out as a story at a later date!
3) No - I think they're back all ready
4) Yes without a doubt
5) Yes - she knows she has a shelf life which is coming to an end. What else is their for her to achieve now?

Hope this helps
All the vestI
Xx

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.