Mrs Hinch #232 Still not sold all her Bold, Ron & Hen are trapped in another field of gold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I don't get is her planning permission said no to her having the double storey extension and yet she's had it done. Said because it would stand out from the rest of the houses if it went ahead?

Reactions: 4
Her being distant is definitely a PR stunt. Just in time for the book.
Got to rake those real likes in somehow.
Jamie will come back looking like Ross from friends with his teeth. If you know, you know.
WE WERE ON A BREAK.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What I don't get is her planning permission said no to her having the double storey extension and yet she's had it done. Said because it would stand out from the rest of the houses if it went ahead?
I think the first ones were refused and then they resubmitted alternatives which were approved.

Reactions: 7
christ, shes still offline and we are on another thread. Im enjoying her being away, she should make it permanent. Hopefully with the crap sales of her washing stuff, people will realise shes not as popular as she once was and this will be the start of her decline. Hope the book flops to!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
christ, shes still offline and we are on another thread. Im enjoying her being away, she should make it permanent. Hopefully with the crap sales of her washing stuff, people will realise shes not as popular as she once was and this will be the start of her decline. Hope the book flops to!!!
I honestly don’t believe there will be anymore of her face or name on products after this bold shite. Also don’t think there will be anymore books. She will play it off as oh I’m done with my books. You’re not done other people are of your tit. Toodlelooooo

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This is in no way aimed directly at Ronnie because he's an innocent child but Christ Almighty in that last story of him and Henry he looks like the bleeping village idiot! Why on earth would any parent or grandparent think that was a good photo?
I Think Ronnie agrees with you he looks Fuming !!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
WTF!! Had Zoella fan in my house years ago too, had all the lotions potions and notions! And yes I agree it's important but how old are her following?? Clearly some people will do anything for 💷 ..just off to check if daugher still follows her 😅😲
My daughter got blocked by Zoella when she was about 13 by calling her Scamella in an IG post. Proud mum moment!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
May Gleam open.
Thats brilliant! Although I think she'd end up on the wall for too much makeup 😆.
And for stealing someone else’s man. I’m not too sure if she is actually more like Serena Joy? She has that nasty, selfish streak to her

• Haha
Reactions: 14
God she is so desperate! She's just started following kim kardashian 😂 soph, she ain't ever going to notice you. She really is a wannabe right up there celeb

• Haha
Reactions: 18
God she is so desperate! She's just started following kim kardashian 😂 soph, she ain't ever going to notice you. She really is a wannabe right up there celeb
She will be after ideas for when she starts filming with all the family, At home with the Hinches, nothing new!! just with added ingredients/family members

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My daughter got blocked by Zoella when she was about 13 by calling her Scamella in an IG post. Proud mum moment!
Love it! Checked with my daughter and she laughed when I asked if she still followed her and said not for years she's such a sell out! Guess we're raising sceptical non follower daughters....wonder where they got it from 🤔😅

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.