Mrs Hinch #232 Still not sold all her Bold, Ron & Hen are trapped in another field of gold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh duck off Sophie! Just stop with this "I couldn't sleep last night" bollocks! You're supposedly on a dream holiday, having been under Jamie's orders to take a break from your phone yet here you are, bleeping drip feeding your followers just enough to keep them onside! Do you really think you're that bleeping important? Who are you trying to convince that the boys are ok? Who thinks they're not?
Why can't you just admit you probably spent half the night on here, clawing anxiously at your neck because you can't control what we say and you cannot mention us by name for fear of more people finding out the truth about you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Who is this i can't find anyone with her name and a profile like Hinches
She’s mentioned in post 310 in this thread. I’m trying to stay out of trouble and not mention others haha I already can’t start a new thread or private message 😩 I blame Hinch!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Oh duck off Sophie! Just stop with this "I couldn't sleep last night" bollocks! You're supposedly on a dream holiday, having been under Jamie's orders to take a break from your phone yet here you are, bleeping drip feeding your followers just enough to keep them onside! Do you really think you're that bleeping important? Who are you trying to convince that the boys are ok? Who thinks they're not?
Why can't you just admit you probably spent half the night on here, clawing anxiously at your neck because you can't control what we say and you cannot mention us by name for fear of more people finding out the truth about you.
YES!!! All of that with jam (tumeric) on!!! 👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I had some genuine days away from social media, unlike our Zoph who just pretends to be away, because my mental health genuinely has taken a nosedive, not like zoph who again, probably just uses it for attention.

So she said she put her phone away, but then further down says she has loads of pictures to show and has been replying to her sheep's messages and watching their stories.. how has she managed to do that if her phone has been away?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Are there really people messaging her saying 'Soph, I need to know, are the boys OK?' I wish them no harm but who gives a duck 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Awww she was up all night reading our messages!
That's great you've read them and are finally taking time to take in your child, phone free...no wait not phone free....anyway about time Zoph! I'm sick of us trolls having to guide you through adulthood 🙄
And someone needs a bingo on the scrapbook!!

Reactions: 13
Attic conversion.
Agree. She wouldn’t stay away so long, with her stay at home life I don’t think she can stay away from home for no reason.
Breathing fresh air Zoph who would have thought it? Having a fag by the double doors more like 🤣
Someone so crass as her just can’t keep away she’s counting down to the book launch 2 weeks!! 🧨

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I bet she’s absolutely buzzing that Covid is still a thing before her book is being released. Now she doesn’t have to do another book tour and pretend to enjoy to meet everyone whilst getting tags in awful pics 🤣🤣🤣

B1BA811D-9147-428A-B732-26C906949C42.jpeg
F13EA53C-8C58-4638-A052-ACC3582BBCD0.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Morning all, still not fully caught up but see she has reassured her sheeple all that they are all ok; I’m sure she’s not had that many messages of worry. Plus, stop with the boys! You have one boy and a dog, not a boy, ffs! Also went back to my exercise class last night and one of our favourite wind down songs is This is me; refuse to let her bloody ruin it!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She’s proper mental that one! Single White female. She even scratches at her neck in vids like Hinch and does that weird pause between Every Word
Just found her, at least she doesn’t hide behind a filter, but jeez she looks like she needs a good scrub and an early night! 😯

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s mentioned in post 310 in this thread. I’m trying to stay out of trouble and not mention others haha I already can’t start a new thread or private message 😩 I blame Hinch!
Yeah i went to look for her but it doesn't come up with any hinch type on my search

Reactions: 2
Please correct me if I’m wrong, but this sentence is bothering me...

“I’ve just taken the biggest breath of the freshest air I’ve ever smelt”

It just seems wrong to me 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She wishes she had enough followers to warrant a thread 😂 just a silly little girl with no original ideas. Like her master really
So all her stories talking, obviously, about here, were about the couple of comments about her very grey home? The way she was going on I thought she did have a thread. Bloody Hell she has delusions of grandeur!! 😂😂 To keep it on topic, I'm loving Grinch being away 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
ATFV 😘😘
[/QUOTE]
Bonjour mes petites 🥐

Soooo as we’re still speculating a few things and waiting for Her Ladyship to return I thought I’d do a straw poll and see what our thoughts are.

Please answer YES or NO to the following and quote this post and I’ll check the results later 🤓
(Assuming those is allowed? If not I’m sure Admin will let me know 😉)

1) Do you think she’s gone abroad?
2) Do you think she’s bought a beach hut in the past week or so?
3) Do you think they are coming back today?
4) Do you think there will be mention of some sort of troll breakdown (click bait for the new book)?
5) Do you think this is the beginning of the end?

ATFV 😘😘
1/2/3/4/5....No
Sorry about the last one but..... No

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.