Mrs Hinch #232 Still not sold all her Bold, Ron & Hen are trapped in another field of gold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she is so desperate! She's just started following kim kardashian 😂 soph, she ain't ever going to notice you. She really is a wannabe right up there celeb
Oh no does that mean Zophlora is going to say she was off the Gram because of kim doing #StopHateForProfit 24hr blackout.
🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Stop trying to make “Ron” amazing Amy from gone girl! We all saw how that turned out

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I reckon they’re gonna be some kind of TV tit I mean show possibly with her bestie SS probably some crap Christmas related show 🙄

Did we ever find out what they were recording pre lockdown? You will find out soon guyssss why we’ve big mics and headphones but no Soph I don’t think we did find out soon?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have got actual tears in my eyes from this thread tonight 😂 Poor Henry, he's not fat he's just big boned 🐶

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Just want to give credit to @mammaof3 for the grinch giphy of her doing the worm think Mamma made it definitely not my artwork( this time)

Reactions: 10
Jesus Christ man, I’ve seen it all 🤦🏻‍♀️
TBF that is an old hack and it works well. As a student I turned up to a hospital placement slightly annoyed as my flatmates had burnt the bottom of the iron and it had marked my favourite shirt. A pharmacist I was working with told me to try it and it really does remove any marks on the plate. Has to be to be the long tablet type and you rub it over the plate while it's on - use tweezers!. (Although, I have since seen the error of my ways and now find clothes that don't need the iron preferable!)

Usually their tips seem insane and are just ridiculous uses of unnecessary/wrong products, but this one is a good/known one (so not one that can be claimed by the army or their leader!).

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This whole thing is so weird. She made a big fuss about how she’ll be doing tv soon then swanned off on hol. I can’t help but think she’s had some kind of breakdown but they’re not telling no one. Them posts about Hope & happiness were strange. I don’t see what this will achieve pr wise either. If I was a hincher I’d be pissed off that she said she was on hol but really on a photo shoot etc

Reactions: 12
Morning 🇦🇺 and good night 🇬🇧!
I’m off sick today 😕 so on the sofa in me pjs with a brew and I’m ready to catch up. Means I can find out what I have missed (from you pastry trolls). Seen she’s been on. So inspirational. Hope you are all okkkkkkkkkk stay hopeful dreams come true x

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She’s doing an in the style photo shoot I reckon guyzzzz. Grey everything with photos in a field.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Obviously it could be just tit photoshop skills 🙄 but is that a couple of bruises by Ronnies mouth/cheek ?

Reactions: 2
I find it really sad and actually quite disturbing that Hinch panders to her followers re: this whole "staycation" & social media break. She's enabling them and also contributing to their Mental Health Issues. I am not mocking MH as I have some MH issues myself as has many family. However, it is NOT normal for grown ups to bombard a stranger about their whereabouts because they have not posted in a couple of days, particularly when that person did not just suddenly disappear and posted that they would be taking time off SM to enjoy family time. By all means if you see a family member, friend or colleague suddenly act different and just go offline when they are usually very active online then send a message to as if they are ok. I bet she's received hundreds of messages off people concerned and worried. Why? She's a stranger? She said she was taking a break to enjoy a family holiday. It just goes to show how a lot of her followers have no life if they are busy checking constantly to see if she's posted. It's like they are getting withdrawals not seeing what's going on & hearing from her. She should grow a pair and actually call those people out for over stepping boundaries by harassing her about her safety/whereabouts/when is she coming back online. She should have stayed silent and when she finally came back online addressed the fact that she told everyone she was taking a break from SM so there was no need for them to message her like that. She was obv perfectly fine, just taking time out. But if course she is too gutless to call out her own deranged fans. Always talking about trolls, it's those weird stalker'ish fans she needs to worry about. What a weird abusive relationship sges created - they feed her ego, self esteem & validation (aswell as enable her to live the "celeb life" she clearly has been desperate for) and she feeds their dependency to her with the use of abusive techniques - love bombing, gaslighting, crumbing (giving them crumbs here & there to keep them interested). It's actually quite sad and scary how dependent they must be on her to sit and worry all day when she doesn't post.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I couldn’t really care where she’s gone tbh, I’m enjoying the peace and quiet from her dreadful cooking, her sophie speak... Ron Ron , Hansomes, you’ve got this, Mumazzz, I love itttt, I bloody love itttt.... and worst of all The Adventures of Ron and bloody Hen!! Agh!

But for what it’s worth, I think she’s getting herself ready for the book launch with all kinds of procedures. Ma has gone to look after Ron Ron and make crescent rolls Incase of withdrawal symptoms and Vestie is just the chauffeur.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
She often dresses Ronnie oddly on purpose same with purposely putting him in clothes that don’t fit (and hats sizes to small) because she wants some ammo she wants a troll comment to play on I expect to see much more of it before the book launch.
It's utterly despicable isn't it? Using your child to gain ammunition is child abuse in my opinion.

I find it really sad and actually quite disturbing that Hinch panders to her followers re: this whole "staycation" & social media break. She's enabling them and also contributing to their Mental Health Issues. I am not mocking MH as I have some MH issues myself as has many family. However, it is NOT normal for grown ups to bombard a stranger about their whereabouts because they have not posted in a couple of days, particularly when that person did not just suddenly disappear and posted that they would be taking time off SM to enjoy family time. By all means if you see a family member, friend or colleague suddenly act different and just go offline when they are usually very active online then send a message to as if they are ok. I bet she's received hundreds of messages off people concerned and worried. Why? She's a stranger? She said she was taking a break to enjoy a family holiday. It just goes to show how a lot of her followers have no life if they are busy checking constantly to see if she's posted. It's like they are getting withdrawals not seeing what's going on & hearing from her. She should grow a pair and actually call those people out for over stepping boundaries by harassing her about her safety/whereabouts/when is she coming back online. She should have stayed silent and when she finally came back online addressed the fact that she told everyone she was taking a break from SM so there was no need for them to message her like that. She was obv perfectly fine, just taking time out. But if course she is too gutless to call out her own deranged fans. Always talking about trolls, it's those weird stalker'ish fans she needs to worry about. What a weird abusive relationship sges created - they feed her ego, self esteem & validation (aswell as enable her to live the "celeb life" she clearly has been desperate for) and she feeds their dependency to her with the use of abusive techniques - love bombing, gaslighting, crumbing (giving them crumbs here & there to keep them interested). It's actually quite sad and scary how dependent they must be on her to sit and worry all day when she doesn't post.
I doubt she would ever take issue with her fans, not when she professes to love each and every one of them on an almost daily basis. She's allowed them way too far into her life and I don't think she would cope at with the backlash of them turning against her which is why she drip feeds them, offering tiny crumbs of comfort by way of occasional stories in her absence. You're right on the money here and I also think it's her "army" who should cause her the most concern.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
TBF that is an old hack and it works well. As a student I turned up to a hospital placement slightly annoyed as my flatmates had burnt the bottom of the iron and it had marked my favourite shirt. A pharmacist I was working with told me to try it and it really does remove any marks on the plate. Has to be to be the long tablet type and you rub it over the plate while it's on - use tweezers!. (Although, I have since seen the error of my ways and now find clothes that don't need the iron preferable!)

Usually their tips seem insane and are just ridiculous uses of unnecessary/wrong products, but this one is a good/known one (so not one that can be claimed by the army or their leader!).
I was going to say this - I’m on a couple of FB sewing related groups and most aren’t what you would call Hinch types or Take A Shite readers but that’s often offered as a solution, for example, if you put iron on interfacing on upside down then end up sticking it to the iron instead of the fabric like I did 🙄. I must add that’s the only time the iron gets used in this house too!

Reactions: 2
I think you can tell she's fading out. When she used to go quiet for a day or two, her tagged pictures used to be full of hinchers declaring their love for their all mighty one. Now there's nothing. I do think people are waking up to the fact that she isn't all that.

I think her book will flop and she will have a slow decrease of social media use.

I hope she does buy a new house where Ronnie can actually have a play room that he's allowed to make mess in and a garden he can dig up mud whilst looking for worms in.

I don't wish anything bad on her at all, I just hope she takes a step back and focuses her attention on her son and not Instagram. She will never get his early years back.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.