Mrs Hinch #232 Still not sold all her Bold, Ron & Hen are trapped in another field of gold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll be loving this abroad / not abroad speculation “I wIlL pUt An EnD tO aLl ThE cOnSpIrAcY tHeOrIeS”

Yeah we know Soph. Jet fuel doesn’t melt pergola, we get it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Kate winslet to the party 😭😭😭😭

shannan walford, the one whit ethe clinical looking house, was mentioner somewhere in this thread with a pic of her colour blind house
She’s proper mental that one! Single White female. She even scratches at her neck in vids like Hinch and does that weird pause between Every Word

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hey.
I became a "hincher" (AKA cleaner 🙄) around the time she hit the 1million mark.
I really liked her. I thought she was funny and relatable to me as a dippy blonde 😆
I did the whole stockpiling of zoflora. I put unstoppables in organzer bags. Dryer sheets inside cushion covers. And went down the whole grey route.
I bought into everything she used! She really motivated me to care for my home and be proud of everything I achieved.
I had a breakdown a bit before she became big, I couldn't leave my house, I would spend days not washing or dressing and she helped me find something to focus on.
I even tried making my own "home account" hoping I could one day be as successful as she was. She even commented on one of my posts about my utility room and I was over the moon that she had noticed me.

Iv been on so many different medications over the past few years so I'm a bit blury when it come to timeliness and remembering things.

But for some reason I either stopped following her or came off SM.
And i remember my youngest daughter, who was also a "hincher", that hinch was having a massive extension done on the house.
I remember thinking "why? I thought she liked her house as it was?"

Then I either started following her again or went back on SM after it was finished.
Then I enjoyed watching her through her pregnancy. But did feel a bit worried about her breathing in so many chemicals while she was pregnant.

Then January last year I took a break from all SM. I watched a series called You or Your and something the main character said about SM in the programme really struck a chord with me so I ditched the lot.

But low and behold when I came back she had had a whole new kitchen 😲
That was when she began to really piss me off because I distinctly remember her saying on a story or post that she would never change her kitchen. People had asked her why she didn't extend it or some tit and she made a point if saying "why would I? I would never change it" She had had to have something replaced like a door front or kick boards or something but i absolutely remeber her saying she Would never change her kitchen.

for me it was just downhill after that.
she stopped appealing to me she was no longer relatable. It becsme clear she was all about the money 💰

I came across tattle after the "someone betrayed" her episode where J said something about toughening her up.

I genuinely think she has PND and because she's never had help for it she hasn't been able to bond properly with Ronnie.

I adore Ronnie but I think his lack of interaction with other children is holding him back.

I love Henry, I am a fur mom too, but I agree he is over weight. But that is her doing its not Henrys fault.

And as for J well I don't really know what to say.....but he is definitely sponging off her.
But I do think he's a great dad, just could do with standing up for his son a bit more 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 58
What will she bring back as a souvenir this time?

Piss stick?
Lump of concrete?
Wheat?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
1) Do you think she’s gone abroad?
2) Do you think she’s bought a beach hut in the past week or so?
3) Do you think they are coming back today?
4) Do you think there will be mention of some sort of troll breakdown (click bait for the new book)?
5) Do you think this is the beginning of the end?

ATFV 😘😘
1) no
2) no
3) no (only cos of her recent story)
4) of course, when doesnt she mention a troll breakdown?
5) yes 🤞🤞🤞

Reactions: 8
Oh just duck off soph! Not in the mood for this silly cow.
Guess what Zoph, there's fresh air outside Castle Greyskull as well. All you need to do is put down the sprays/wax melts/all the tit that you profess to love the smell of, and then open your doors and windows! All the vest!

Reactions: 26
So her words of wisdom this morning are “be yourself”. Is she taking the piss??

You go first. Who are you Soph?
Girl next door?
Cleaner?
Influencer?
Stay at home mum?
Normal working mum?
Chef?
Gardener?
interior designer?
Crafter?
Author?
Z list celebrity?
None of the above?

Hypocrite 🚨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
It's all about her, always has been. There are some poor people practically dying for her to come back and she just writes that. Where is the loyalty to her fans? There are people crying over not seeing pictures of her son and dog (so weird btw) and she's enjoying taking time out while they all run around her, waiting, hoping for something from her. Very self centered behaviour, oh poor me I've needed a break from the people who gave me my career all from just cleaning!!!!

Reactions: 10
She wishes she had enough followers to warrant a thread 😂 just a silly little girl with no original ideas. Like her master really
her story the other she was claiming there’s a platform where they say loads of nasty things about her and she “doesn’t knowhow because she’s just a normal person”

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh just duck off soph! Not in the mood for this silly cow.
That’s got to be one big old place she’s staying in. Unless she’s staying on someone else’s land, like before.

It wouldn’t surprised me if she’s booked up a luxury house that sleeps 25 people just for the three of them (possibly 4 if ma Barker’s gone).

Anyway, looks like Jamie’s not going to have enough pants.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.