Mrs Hinch #23 Still in the hospital bed, will we ever get to see her FaceTime head?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes had ops for blood clots before? Maybe its something like that?? Wasnt one in her spine? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
She had an operation last time to put stents in as she was getting blood clots, she also is on blood thinner injections everyday for the next year, she told us on her Instagram stories a while back. Her pregnancy is consultant led because of all this.

Reactions: 5
She wouldnt need a baby bag if his here, he would wear a nappy and hospital hat.
She was only asking about the mum/baby bag today.

I am wondering if it is pregnancy related maybe she has had to have a cervical stitch and is on complete bedrest. No heavy lifting, straining.

Reactions: 8
I woke up from my section at 1pm, I was made to get out of bed at 8pm that night! My midwives must have been sadists! 😂😂
same csection at 8.50am catheter out and shower at 2pm. Home at 11am the following morning.

Reactions: 7
How early would the baby have been?! I don’t know when she was due but she was being wheeled somewhere by Jamie earlier so if the baby was quite early perhaps they were going down to SCBU to see baby?! Just don’t see no other reason why she isn’t walking & cant sit herself up if she hasn’t had a section?!
I thought this but she would be really early and it would put things into perspective for her. It would be a genuine worry/upset that would take precedence over posting. However...I think it's probably EXACTLY what she wants us to think. Dropping all these little breadcrumbs so its get's everyone talking and stay interested. Her hinchers are going to be going out of their tiny little minds!!

Reactions: 18
I thought this but then maybe it's EXACTLY what she wants us to think. Dropping all these little breadcrumbs so its get's everyone talking and stay interested. Her hinchers are going to be going out of their tiny little minds!!
Yeah I thought she’s doing it to keep everyone guessing & someone said she was due in July I think they said which to me would be too dangerous to even have the baby yet! Just from personal experience, I have quite a serious health condition & no way they’d of delivered my kids this early unless it was doing a lot of damage to my health or could have killed me. So now I’m thinking she hasn’t had the baby UNLESS she lied about when she was actually due. I just don’t know 😂 I just wish she would be bleeping transparent with everything but this is Hinch & she doesn’t know how to be honest I guess 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
I woke up from my section at 1pm, I was made to get out of bed at 8pm that night! My midwives must have been sadists! 😂😂
Awww we're not sadists, just want you to recover well and get your circulation going etc. I used to hate getting ladies up so soon because I felt mean, but where I worked, those who were private and wanted to, could keep the mobile epidural in for 24-48hrs after their section!

Reactions: 11
Mxhomes story 🙄
Sorry sent to to fast
Meaning I don't know if it's appropriate as she's in hospital

Reactions: 2
She’s at my local hospital and she isn’t in the neonatal, all mothers are allowed to stay on NICU either with bub, or in a separate bedroom whilst there and they look nothing like where she is, she’s on a ward. I know; I lived there for 6 months. She’s not had the baby.

Blood clot wise maybe? .. but I’m not sure, i have a rare blood disorder she has v leidon or something, I have something called factor two, I had pulmonary embolisms in 2 of my pregnancies and have stents now, it’s virtually impossible to get clots with the Stents and on the treatment she is already on throughout pregnancy that would also prevent clots. So, the mind boggles. Is it to do with the gastric band she had that went wrong?? Causing issues ...? I don’t believe it’s ED related either ...

Reactions: 15
I just thought because she's in hospital she should leave her alone?
Considering we’re sat on a thread all about her with some people saying not the nicest of things along with there also being accounts who take the piss such as the Binch account (who I’d just like to point out I have not an issue with) I think her story is just a drop in the ocean. That’s my opinion though.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.