Mrs Hinch #23 Still in the hospital bed, will we ever get to see her FaceTime head?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m guessing she’s in hospital as the result of an accident and I really do think she fell out of that bloody egg chair.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
She cant sit herself up yet......she must of had an op.....but her arms are fine, why cant she sit herself up? 🤔😂🤣
Because she bleeping dramatic and wants attention. 3 kids I've had and the only thing you find hard is finding your fanny and looking/washing your feet

• Haha
Reactions: 27
How early would the baby have been?! I don’t know when she was due but she was being wheeled somewhere by Jamie earlier so if the baby was quite early perhaps they were going down to SCBU to see baby?! Just don’t see no other reason why she isn’t walking & cant sit herself up if she hasn’t had a section?!

Reactions: 13
How early would the baby have been?! I don’t know when she was due but she was being wheeled somewhere by Jamie earlier so if the baby was quite early perhaps they were going down to SCBU to see baby?! Just don’t see no other reason why she isn’t walking & cant sit herself up if she hasn’t had a section?!
She was/is due July

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.