Mrs Hinch #23 Still in the hospital bed, will we ever get to see her FaceTime head?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think they’d perform an op on a pregnant woman?

I think she’s injured herself.
I don’t think they’d operate on a pregnant woman unless it was a possible life threatening situation.

If she was in hosp due to injury why would she have a cannula? There wouldn’t be any need to administer any IV antibiotics so that makes me think it isn’t injury related?

Reactions: 4
I don’t think they’d operate on a pregnant woman unless it was a possible life threatening situation.

If she was in hosp due to injury why would she have a cannula? There wouldn’t be any need to administer any IV antibiotics so that makes me think it isn’t injury related?
They IV pain relief sometimes.

Reactions: 5
You probably mean Factor V Leiden. It’s not
incredibly rare. I have that, and another clotting disorder. It’s inherited from one or both parents.
Yeah I know didn’t say incredibly rare I have factor two gene mutation which is “rarer” than factor v Leiden as I was tested for that after my second PE. But actually came back as factor two which is extremely rare as both not just one, of my parents carry it which puts me at the highest risk of clots.

With the stents on medication and under the same team as her I know odds of another clot are slim to none.

They may have removed the band if it’s starting to cause her issues with the baby getting nutrients - that might explain why she’s lost weight but baby is ok at this point (because babies are basically parasites and your body will feed them first before you). The bump may have pushed the band up or caused it to tighten so it needed removing.

We’ll most likely never know butI’d say she’s definitely had some sort of surgery if she can’t sit up. I’ve had two sections and I was up and about after 6 hours with the first and about two after the second so I think that’s unlikely.

Reactions: 11
Wasn’t she dehydrated a while ago? Maybe she passed out and she’s anemic and dehydrated again? Doesn’t explain why she can’t pull herself up though unless she has had surgery. When they take you into hospital, they usually put an IV in straight away as standard

Reactions: 4
Maybe she was strapped to the monitors? Maybe they took ages to find baby and she didnt want to move incase it moved the monitor? 🤷‍♀️
Also, do we have to read everyone elses c sec/pregnancy stories 🙄 we all know whats standard with them. Thank you.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
They may have removed the band if it’s starting to cause her issues with the baby getting nutrients - that might explain why she’s lost weight but baby is ok at this point (because babies are basically parasites and your body will feed them first before you). The bump may have pushed the band up or caused it to tighten so it needed removing.

We’ll most likely never know butI’d say she’s definitely had some sort of surgery if she can’t sit up. I’ve had two sections and I was up and about after 6 hours with the first and about two after the second so I think that’s unlikely.
She’s really hinting that she’s had some sort of surgery but I’m guessing that it would have had to be something essential this late in pregnancy? The gastric band being an issue is now making the most sense. Unless she had an op on her finger or something and is heavily exaggerating about being unable to sit herself up 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Maybe she was strapped to the monitors? Maybe they took ages to find baby and she didnt want to move incase it moved the monitor? 🤷‍♀️
Also, do we have to read everyone elses c sec/pregnancy stories 🙄 we all know whats standard with them. Thank you.
....and you are the thread monitor?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I think she’s being quite cruel to all her Hinchers, she’s spent months whipping them into a cleaning frenzy, they idolise her and she’s constantly saying how much they mean to her, and yet, right now, all they are getting is vague hints, teasing and unnecessary additional drama because she’s only telling half a story.

Reactions: 32
I think she’s being quite cruel to all her Hinchers, she’s spent months whipping them into a cleaning frenzy, they idolise her and she’s constantly saying how much they mean to her, and yet, right now, all they are getting is vague hints, teasing and unnecessary additional drama because she’s only telling half a story.
You’re right, I think it’s cruel as well.

Reactions: 16
She’s really hinting that she’s had some sort of surgery but I’m guessing that it would have had to be something essential this late in pregnancy? The gastric band being an issue is now making the most sense. Unless she had an op on her finger or something and is heavily exaggerating about being unable to sit herself up 🙄😂
Wouldn’t put it past her! Can’t think of any other reason why she couldn’t sit up herself unless she’s had some form of abdominal surgery. I’d say perhaps an arm or shoulder but we’ve seen those and they’re ok so god knows?

Some people don't though? I have absolutely no clue what happens in pregnancy, but I can see how peoples stories and experiences are relevant to this situation. If people were being off topic then I'm sure a mod would sort it themselves. Seriously just ignore it lol

Reactions: 17
For whatever reason she's there, if she's been in surgery or ordered to fully rest in bed, it doesn't take long for muscles to change and walking to become difficult. 2 weeks off my feet and I had to have physios help me to walk again.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry if this is already been discussed but I haven't been following the full thread. I cannot believe this woman. Still trying to flog products even from her hospital bed and that ridiculous old lady filter... And what is with those twitchy movements she makes whilst watching Beyonce??!! I just really hope that this time next year, or preferably soon, h*nch mania will be long forgotten about.

• Haha
I'm so glad I stumbled across this thread!

I had to unfollow her; the constant stories from her hospital bed are unbearable and I've never seen such cringe videos.

I was in my local asda earlier and someone got excited over a 'mrs hinch recommends' shelf.. I was almost tempted to slap her 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
I’m positive that the last time she was in hospital she was doing the same secret service drop feeding act. It was only once she was home that she said what was actually wrong with her. Almost like building a hype and keeping the suspense going.

Reactions: 18
I’m positive that the last time she was in hospital she was doing the same secret service drop feeding act. It was only once she was home that she said what was actually wrong with her. Almost like building a hype and keeping the suspense going.
She did, it was nothing but cryptic clues while she was in last time, then she did an insta story live when she was home, and could do her hair and make up 😉🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s a dick, she’s probably only started posting again coz people stopped messaging her so she realised they were losing interest

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.