Mrs Hinch #23 Still in the hospital bed, will we ever get to see her FaceTime head?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m surprised Mrs Hinch has not tried to make money off the threads on here 😂 “Mrs Hinch my Story Of being tittle tattled”

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I wonder if she will be let home before she’s due. I saw she was still on a drip a couple of days ago. Must be pretty bad whatever’s happened.

Reactions: 12
I wonder if she will be let home before she’s due. I saw she was still on a drip a couple of days ago. Must be pretty bad whatever’s happened.
I don’t think she will be. I had to be hospitalised during 2nd trimester of my pregnancy because I had such bad sickness I was losing weight and dehydrated. Every time I ate or drank it was back up within minutes. I was put on anti sickness injections for the rest of it. Only way I was allowed out the hospital. I don’t believe MH is on an IV drip for the same things as she’s never once mentioned feeling ill or having morning sickness. So I agree, whatever it is is serious.

Reactions: 3
Can I just say.....MEEEEE!! I’m an influencer without knowing it!
I draw your attention to my post yesterday, that Mrs H will be doing story with filter today!!
Don’t know whether I’m happy to be proved right or sad that it’s all such predictable bullshit.
Or do I have some insider knowledge...?? (Imagine an evil cackle) 😂😂😂

‘Twas yesterday at 5.54pm on last Hinch thread...😊😊😊

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t think she will be. I had to be hospitalised during 2nd trimester of my pregnancy because I had such bad sickness I was losing weight and dehydrated. Every time I ate or drank it was back up within minutes. I was put on anti sickness injections for the rest of it. Only way I was allowed out the hospital. I don’t believe MH is on an IV drip for the same things as she’s never once mentioned feeling ill or having morning sickness. So I agree, whatever it is is serious.
I still believe it's related to her ED. I think they're fattening her up as baby was suffering.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can I just say.....MEEEEE!! I’m an influencer without knowing it!
I draw your attention to my post yesterday, that Mrs H will be doing story with filter today!!
Don’t know whether I’m happy to be proved right or sad that it’s all such predictable bullshit.
Or do I have some insider knowledge...?? (Imagine an evil cackle) 😂😂😂

‘Twas yesterday at 5.54pm on last Hinch thread...😊😊😊

But also .... clean honest living did a story with an evil gretal filter last night! Very amusing. so so clear and transparent that MH looks at it all and then copies

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Don’t think I’ve ever seen her use method - maybe that’s her next advertising campaign
🤔🤔 is she trying to make out like she's not using harsh chemicals all the time? I wonder what that's about

(Also someone please help I wanted to answer all the quiz questions wrong deliberately but whenever I click on the answer it just goes onto the next screen, how do I select the answer? 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Don’t think I’ve ever seen her use method - maybe that’s her next advertising campaign
I hope not, I use Method I’d be gutted if it disappeared off the shelves.. tbh it’s not that cheap either compared to ‘Paul the pine’ (🤢 sorry)

Reactions: 17
🤔🤔 is she trying to make out like she's not using harsh chemicals all the time? I wonder what that's about

(Also someone please help I wanted to answer all the quiz questions wrong deliberately but whenever I click on the answer it just goes onto the next screen, how do I select the answer? 😂)
I think that means u got the question correct! 😄

Reactions: 6
Nah I've tried it with both answers and it just skips to the next picture like a normal story. It doesn't even highlight the answer red or green.
I just tried it again and noticed it didn’t go red or green, just skipped for me too 🤔

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.