Mrs Hinch #23 Still in the hospital bed, will we ever get to see her FaceTime head?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Considering we’re sat on a thread all about her with some people saying not the nicest of things along with there also being accounts who take the piss such as the Binch account (who I’d just like to point out I have not an issue with) I think her story is just a drop in the ocean. That’s my opinion though.
I loved that story. Being in hospital does not change who she is.

Reactions: 8
Maybe she can read her book in hospital to pass the time .. seeing as she didn’t write it ... someone wrote it for her

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Awww we're not sadists, just want you to recover well and get your circulation going etc. I used to hate getting ladies up so soon because I felt mean, but where I worked, those who were private and wanted to, could keep the mobile epidural in for 24-48hrs after their section!
I've had two sections (one emergency and one planned). At the hospital I was at they take the catheter out 12 hours after delivery and get you up to get a wipe down/wash at that point. Was walking around myself after that, with difficulty but up all the same. I doubt that's why she's not able to move.

Reactions: 3
She’s at my local hospital and she isn’t in the neonatal, all mothers are allowed to stay on NICU either with bub, or in a separate bedroom whilst there and they look nothing like where she is, she’s on a ward. I know; I lived there for 6 months. She’s not had the baby.

Blood clot wise maybe? .. but I’m not sure, i have a rare blood disorder she has v leidon or something, I have something called factor two, I had pulmonary embolisms in 2 of my pregnancies and have stents now, it’s virtually impossible to get clots with the Stents and on the treatment she is already on throughout pregnancy that would also prevent clots. So, the mind boggles. Is it to do with the gastric band she had that went wrong?? Causing issues ...? I don’t believe it’s ED related either ...
You probably mean Factor V Leiden. It’s not
incredibly rare. I have that, and another clotting disorder. It’s inherited from one or both parents.

Reactions: 4
She’s at my local hospital and she isn’t in the neonatal, all mothers are allowed to stay on NICU either with bub, or in a separate bedroom whilst there and they look nothing like where she is, she’s on a ward. I know; I lived there for 6 months. She’s not had the baby.

Blood clot wise maybe? .. but I’m not sure, i have a rare blood disorder she has v leidon or something, I have something called factor two, I had pulmonary embolisms in 2 of my pregnancies and have stents now, it’s virtually impossible to get clots with the Stents and on the treatment she is already on throughout pregnancy that would also prevent clots. So, the mind boggles. Is it to do with the gastric band she had that went wrong?? Causing issues ...? I don’t believe it’s ED related either ...
It's my local hospital too. They have a perinatal mental health unit there as well...

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I've had two sections (one emergency and one planned). At the hospital I was at they take the catheter out 12 hours after delivery and get you up to get a wipe down/wash at that point. Was walking around myself after that, with difficulty but up all the same. I doubt that's why she's not able to move.
Yep, that's standard post section care. Nice cup of tea and toast, catheter out, out of bed and a little walk, followed by a shower (or bed bath if too tired by then). Keeping the epidural catheter in, was just for pain relief as it's already in situ and easier to stay on top of the pain, but the amount would be reduced each time. Others were happy to have it out straight away, and just have tablet analgesics. Every hospital/trust is different. So much for respect for anyone who has a section, whether emergency or elective - it's major abdominal surgery, which I think often gets overlooked.

But, anyway....back to Hinch lol 🙈. I'm so passionate about anything pregnancy/birth related that I get sidetracked.

Reactions: 13
I don’t think she has had her baby due to asking about mum/baby bag, but my sister had pre-eclampsia and her daughter was born by c-section 7 weeks early, it’s very dangerous, babies lung collapsed (she’s fine now) but mum and baby would have died if she’d stayed in any longer (my sister started going in to multi-organ failure) scary stuff!
This happened with my and my youngest. I was really ill even after he had been delivered and he was in special care for 6wks and at one point they thought they were going to have to remove one of his lungs.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I am wondering if it is pregnancy related maybe she has had to have a cervical stitch and is on complete bedrest. No heavy lifting, straining.
I’m pretty sure she’s too far gone for a cervical stitch. They tend to only perform these on women with a history of incompetent cervix, and it’d be early in the second trimester, not the third.

Having said that, I have no idea why she wouldn’t be able/allowed to sit herself up in bed. Yes, if she’d had a c section (I had one so I remember what it’s like) but even then it’d be only the first 24 hours or so. After that you’re very much encouraged to mobilise. So I have no idea why she’s so immobile. With her history of DVT I’m sure they’re encouraging her to (safely) move around as much as possible because staying still is dangerous for her.

Reactions: 7
I don’t think she has had her baby due to asking about mum/baby bag, but my sister had pre-eclampsia and her daughter was born by c-section 7 weeks early, it’s very dangerous, babies lung collapsed (she’s fine now) but mum and baby would have died if she’d stayed in any longer (my sister started going in to multi-organ failure) scary stuff!
No she hasn’t, this is the transition from representing febreze to representing mothercare

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.