Mrs Hinch #22 If you’re new here don’t bother reading thread #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've recently found tattle and this is my first post!!

My theory is that she's had some sort of operation and needed a nasogastric tube for a few days and that's why we didn't see her in any stories. As soon as it was removed she started doing them again.
And she's not giving any details of her hospital stay/baby because the story will have been sold to hello mag already.

#justmytheory
I agree, she’s waiting to sell the story. Hopefully people will start realising she’s not “ in this together “. She has the potential to raise awareness to illness that can happen during pregnancy, potentially saving life’s. This said though I hope her and her baby get well soon. X

Reactions: 7
I agree, she’s waiting to sell the story. Hopefully people will start realising she’s not “ in this together “. She has the potential to raise awareness to illness that can happen during pregnancy, potentially saving life’s. This said though I hope her and her baby get well soon. X
I absolutely agree. With the amount of followers with a huge majority being women you'd think this would be a big thing to create awareness.
Even if non pregnancy related it would be an ample time to talk about it.....even via text and not a live or 100 stories.

I know I would. Could help others who have the same symptoms etc.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.