Mrs Hinch #229 Endless holidays because they have cash aplenty, Their lives are empty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she gone on another holiday? Why turn off all the electric switches, when someone is staying there, you fool lol. No doubt the cleaners will be in today. Her book will be about her bra falling off on this morning, trolls, anxiety, and her blood disorder, the end.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know am well Kate to the party here but taking your book on ya jollies with you tho? What a bleeping gremlin, I’ve never known someone to love themselves so much. Also my bleeping mum said ‘stay silent soph till the time is right’ YOU LEGIT CLEAN YOUR bleeping HOUSE LIKE A NORMAL HUMAN BEING WHO IN THE HELL DO YOU HONESTLY THINK YOU ARE?😂😂😂😂 her mam must think she’s actually a bleeping A lister, what a bunch of absolute weapons man! I’m literally RED with embarrassment for her
Soz for the language

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Thread suggestion stay silent until the price is right, now is the right price

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
To be fair I always pack like I'm gonna tit myself three times a day, every day of the holiday just in case hahahah
I know someone who takes 14 pairs of brand new Knickers on Holiday and bins them each day!!!! She doesn’t want her Case searched at Arrivals and be mortified by her skidders!!! I said have you never heard of something called “Travel Wash” 🥳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I am definitely not a fan, but take note Zoph !!!
True but I wish these celebs could do something nice like this without having to broadcast it on Instagram. It just makes it feel like they’re doing it for praise rather than trying to help those less fortunate

Reactions: 7
Mgh says you’re a wanker
Mgh says don’t be a pretentious twit
Mgh says snacks save lives (I’m a fat witch soz) but cheese strings are for children

Look at me, I’m the next Ma Barker!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion
“off on hols, to read about trolls, suitcase ready crammed with jus-roll”

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I hope that each and everyone that makes it into the memwahhhh in the troll chapter is Thanked for the content they have provided and was asked beforehand for their comment 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My first time commenting on a Mrs Hinch page here goes!

1. Ronnie is adorable.
2. Wtf was that pastry thing she made?
3. Also why did she buy a packet sauce for fish pie when all you need is butter, flour and milk? All that salt and artificial flavouring. (I made my own for the first time, the same night from scratch and it was incredible)
4. Jamie makes me uncomfortable, he reminds me of one of my exes 😂
5. She has no aspiration to learn new things even for the sake of Ronnie. Like the flower beds, why didn't she do it herself, taught herself to do it instead of paying someone to do it. Why didn't she get Jamie to build the pergola, made it into a project together. Why doesn't she learn how to cook real homemade food, no packet stuff. It's a lot cheaper and what she learns she can teach Ronnie at some stage.
Build the pergola....Jamie has never so much as hung a picture, painted a wall or fixed anything broken....SHE even went out and brought the screw boxes and SHE organised the garage then got the workman in to do the rest...think I would want a man who is a man..... not a babysitter?

Reactions: 13
Her stories today actually made me feel really crappy.
I work frontline in a hospital and this year has been awful. Because of the exposure I have at work i have effectively had to isolate myself for the best part of a year as my family are vulnerable to the virus. We haven’t been able to afford a holiday for two years.
I have terrible anxiety that means I really struggle to function and I take several tablets a day just to be ‘normal’. I struggle the most with social media as I actually was ‘trolled’ and it was horrendous.
And I see this woman with such a privileged life telling me every day that we can do it, that we can get through the day, that dreams can come true and that the world is this magical, wonderful place.
And it makes me so bloody angry.
Apologues for the sob story - I just had to get it out of my head and there’s no one else that really gets it apart from here x
Please BeeBee remember that you are so appreciated and are bloody amazing. I can't even imagine what you have been through this last year and you are still doing the work. Hinch isn't even worth your thoughts for even 1 second. Despite all your anxiety you keep going and you should be utterly very proud of yourself. 👏👏👏💪🌹❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I hope that each and everyone that makes it into the memwahhhh in the troll chapter is Thanked for the content they have provided and was asked beforehand for their comment 🤣
Nothing stopping us writing our own book - Being Bullied by Tattle Trolls.

Reactions: 7
Did anyone get a decent screen shot of the book?
I noticed a photo of her as a child with a broken arm.I remember hearing the story of how Freda left her strapped in a child seat on the back of her bike and went into a shop-the bike fell over 😲
Wtf😆 top mum Freda 10 out of 10. And she idolises this woman, living her life by the gospel of mummy.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.