Mrs Hinch #229 Endless holidays because they have cash aplenty, Their lives are empty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was also 11 and remember it vividly. I also visited New York last year and Visited the memorial site. It was heartbreaking and harrowing and warming all at the same time. Definitely not too young to care.

however I also teach Year 5 and this week we have been looking at place values and the word ‘AND’ when writing large numbers. I’m being nit picky but she has tried to be intelligent and shocking with writing a large number rather than numerically. She has missed out the word AND.
Zoph, it’s Two thousand, nine hundred AND ninety seven lives. Every one of my year 5s got it, why can’t you? 🤦‍♀️
She isn’t the “author” of the post, she just shared it as did I

Hate the "mum always says" Mate, she's not my Mum, mine is dead! She's not everyone's mum! She is your mum! Stop saying it!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
My first time commenting on a Mrs Hinch page here goes!

1. Ronnie is adorable.
2. Wtf was that pastry thing she made?
3. Also why did she buy a packet sauce for fish pie when all you need is butter, flour and milk? All that salt and artificial flavouring. (I made my own for the first time, the same night from scratch and it was incredible)
4. Jamie makes me uncomfortable, he reminds me of one of my exes 😂
5. She has no aspiration to learn new things even for the sake of Ronnie. Like the flower beds, why didn't she do it herself, taught herself to do it instead of paying someone to do it. Why didn't she get Jamie to build the pergola, made it into a project together. Why doesn't she learn how to cook real homemade food, no packet stuff. It's a lot cheaper and what she learns she can teach Ronnie at some stage.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Christ alive... “Mum Said: Pearls of Wisdom from Ma Barker” should be her next book.

I feel like I’ve heard Ma Barkers words more than my own mothers. 🙄🙄
I can just imagine Freda's 'mum says' and quotes being turned into a mini flip chart thing you have on your desk.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
ps checked my local HBs and shelfs are full of Wondershit! Wonderland stuff! Good going my local town! Knew I loved it for a reason!!

Reactions: 13
OMG not again with all this "Mum always says" Bullshit. How bleeping old are you Zoph. Its a shame Mum didn't tell you to be a decent person, not to break lockdown rules, to not encourage unsafe practices and to practice what you preach.. "Be kind" coming to mind here.

Reactions: 21
I've just finished a day at work. Then got home and made my daughter a spag bol for her tea. When should I book my break for guyzzzzzz?! Mum says I deserve a rest.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She'll be sat in the back feeding him pieces. He won't be allowed to eat that by himself. He'll be in a bib style hazmat suit and the car will need Dexter style sheeting to protect the interior.

My mistake 🤷🏼‍♀️. I'm only learning.
.hahaah I can just see that dog of her lording it over everyone in the front seat while she's sat in the back feeding the kid creamy pizza

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've just finished a day at work. Then got home and made my daughter a spag bol for her tea. When should I book my break for guyzzzzzz?! Mum says I deserve a rest.
you cooked? just run out the door. A break is urgently required! You poor withered petal! How have you coped?A spag Bol?! That’s like Michelin star! Hope you didn’t forget the wasabi xoxoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.