Mrs Hinch #229 Endless holidays because they have cash aplenty, Their lives are empty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know am well Kate to the party here but taking your book on ya jollies with you tho? What a bleeping gremlin, I’ve never known someone to love themselves so much. Also my bleeping mum said ‘stay silent soph till the time is right’ YOU LEGIT CLEAN YOUR bleeping HOUSE LIKE A NORMAL HUMAN BEING WHO IN THE HELL DO YOU HONESTLY THINK YOU ARE?😂😂😂😂 her mam must think she’s actually a bleeping A lister, what a bunch of absolute weapons man! I’m literally RED with embarrassment for her
Soz for the language
Well she has to read it sometime?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's probably just Ma Barker, who knows she'd still in a vulnerable situation, as it wouldn't take burglars much effort to overpower her. She prob sits down the end of the hall, facing the front door, armed with the tranq gun, usually used on her daughter, for any would be intruders.
Don’t you know she’s from the eastend?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
She mentions there’s a house sitter every time 😂 in case someone breaks in??!!
Who the fek would wanna break in there .imagine .... breaking in there expecting to steal some expensive items and all the find is a load of grey tat vases and a pissy stick love heart hanging on the wall 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.