Mrs Hinch #229 Endless holidays because they have cash aplenty, Their lives are empty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprised she can stomach a philly laced wrap after yesterday’s concoction. Their stomach’s must still be bubbling. And how many pants for him? Expecting an explosion on your vacay. Fly away with them things you class as eyebrows. Div.
It’s her cooking! All that bleeping sugar and pastry, he just explodes at random times. It’s why he can no longer go to work and why we never see him without supervision, just in case he gets caught short. It’s also why his pants are always laying around for her to dust with...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My first time commenting on a Mrs Hinch page here goes!

1. Ronnie is adorable.
2. Wtf was that pastry thing she made?
3. Also why did she buy a packet sauce for fish pie when all you need is butter, flour and milk? All that salt and artificial flavouring. (I made my own for the first time, the same night from scratch and it was incredible)
4. Jamie makes me uncomfortable, he reminds me of one of my exes 😂
5. She has no aspiration to learn new things even for the sake of Ronnie. Like the flower beds, why didn't she do it herself, taught herself to do it instead of paying someone to do it. Why didn't she get Jamie to build the pergola, made it into a project together. Why doesn't she learn how to cook real homemade food, no packet stuff. It's a lot cheaper and what she learns she can teach Ronnie at some stage.
Cos she’s a TWATTT

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Chance to have my say??? About what?? Interesting political speeches of the 20th century?? Ffs
Exactly!! WTAF!! she has a bloody Instagram account where she says exactly what is on her mind and to have her say🙄. She also loves to gaslight, stands back and watches things explode. I know and have known people just like her and stay as far away from them as possible.😠

Reactions: 13
I'm sorry if im the one that's not normal but why did she pack vesties suitcase for him? My boyfriend would be waiting a very long time if he expected me to pack his case! Control freak through and through

• Haha
Reactions: 27
you cooked? just run out the door. A break is urgently required! You poor withered petal! How have you coped?A spag Bol?! That’s like Michelin star! Hope you didn’t forget the wasabi xoxoxo
I left out the wasabi because it was a wasabi spag bol.
I'll update my family beg board when little legs is in bed tonight. I'll see if I can get a free trip on a boat #gifted for my efforts. I'll upload a video of our beg board along with a video of me eating my take out pizza later when Mr H gets home, chewing like a goat obviously.

ATV xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm not a violent person but when she starts with the mum said crap I want to whack her over the head with her joke of a book. Big woman child. A spoilt one at that

Reactions: 11
Her stories today actually made me feel really crappy.
I work frontline in a hospital and this year has been awful. Because of the exposure I have at work i have effectively had to isolate myself for the best part of a year as my family are vulnerable to the virus. We haven’t been able to afford a holiday for two years.
I have terrible anxiety that means I really struggle to function and I take several tablets a day just to be ‘normal’. I struggle the most with social media as I actually was ‘trolled’ and it was horrendous.
And I see this woman with such a privileged life telling me every day that we can do it, that we can get through the day, that dreams can come true and that the world is this magical, wonderful place.
And it makes me so bloody angry.
Apologues for the sob story - I just had to get it out of my head and there’s no one else that really gets it apart from here x
I wish we could crowd fund all you workers, captain Tom style for holiday money, and a week off as a massive thank you and everyone else has to do it for a week instead!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Surely if you had a house sitter coming to stay you would leave the appliances and sockets on would you not? I think this house sitter is a figment of her imagination!
She mentions there’s a house sitter every time 😂 in case someone breaks in??!!

Reactions: 6
I'm sorry if im the one that's not normal but why did she pack vesties suitcase for him? My boyfriend would be waiting a very long time if he expected me to pack his case! Control freak through and through
Doubt she trusts him to take enough pants. My husband is equally as useless at that sort of thing. Went to Poland last year. For a week in summer when it was hot, he packed 4 woolly jumpers, 1 pair of trousers, 1 pair of pants and 3 pairs of socks. No T shirts or shorts. That was literally it. I was half tempted to leave it and let him suffer but the nice part of me wouldn't let me!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Doubt she trusts him to take enough pants. My husband is equally as useless at that sort of thing. Went to Poland last year. For a week in summer when it was hot, he packed 4 woolly jumpers, 1 pair of trousers, 1 pair of pants and 3 pairs of socks. No T shirts or shorts. That was literally it. I was half tempted to leave it and let him suffer but the nice part of me wouldn't let me!
I had to back my dads suitcase last week lol, he wouldnt have a clue, my mam used to always do it.

Reactions: 2
No chance would I be packing my husband's case. If she told him she'd wipe his arse, he'd let her.

Reactions: 4
I missed the sleepers and project perGOALa because I had to take time out. But I’m watching some stories now where she said she was having a SMALL pergola in the corner...leaving enough room for a play area for Ronnie. She points half way down the back fence..But looking at the completed perGOALa it’s feckin huge and goes way past half.. duck the adventures of ron and hen the poor gits will barely be able to step a foot in garden 😂

So basically the whole house and garden is Zophs and the rest of them can just exist there
I have a thing about symmetry and that the pergoala bugs me!
It needs to be in the middle of the fence and the ground levelled
As we pointed out there is no room for a play area on the right

Reactions: 2
She mentions there’s a house sitter every time 😂 in case someone breaks in??!!
It's probably just Ma Barker, who knows she'd still in a vulnerable situation, as it wouldn't take burglars much effort to overpower her. She prob sits down the end of the hall, facing the front door, armed with the tranq gun, usually used on her daughter, for any would be intruders.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know am well Kate to the party here but taking your book on ya jollies with you tho? What a bleeping gremlin, I’ve never known someone to love themselves so much. Also my bleeping mum said ‘stay silent soph till the time is right’ YOU LEGIT CLEAN YOUR bleeping HOUSE LIKE A NORMAL HUMAN BEING WHO IN THE HELL DO YOU HONESTLY THINK YOU ARE?😂😂😂😂 her mam must think she’s actually a bleeping A lister, what a bunch of absolute weapons man! I’m literally RED with embarrassment for her
Soz for the language
I wish I could like this twice 😂 that’s basically it isn’t it...for some reason she thought it was interesting and people took a shine to her decor (no idea why, but I remember it being all the rage on insta five years ago.) yet somehow now the style has gone out of fashion she unfortunately hasn’t.
shes talking about her book like it’s got some kind of message we actually should her about, who the duck is she Nelson Mandela? No one gives a tit about your fake hardship. SHUT THE duck UP.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.