Mrs Hinch #229 Endless holidays because they have cash aplenty, Their lives are empty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion
Hinch thought she'd designed a belter, it just looks crap in the smoking shelter

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh my god she does NOT have pictures of her extension in her memwah 😂😂😂😂 I am literally done and cannot cope with how hilarious this is. I think the fact she's dedicated a full picture page to her extension tells us everything we need to know about how deep this book is gonna be. I mean what the actual duck - memoirs are usually reserved for people who have led fascinating, out of the ordinary and complex lives. Not someone for whom having an extension built is a significant life event. She's gotta be trolling us right?! 😂
Did she buy next door to put the extention on?

Reactions: 1
What gets me about the 9/11 post, she was 11 years old at the time!! Too young to care? 🤷🏻‍♀️
I was also 11 and remember it vividly. I also visited New York last year and Visited the memorial site. It was heartbreaking and harrowing and warming all at the same time. Definitely not too young to care.

however I also teach Year 5 and this week we have been looking at place values and the word ‘AND’ when writing large numbers. I’m being nit picky but she has tried to be intelligent and shocking with writing a large number rather than numerically. She has missed out the word AND.
Zoph, it’s Two thousand, nine hundred AND ninety seven lives. Every one of my year 5s got it, why can’t you? 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Apologies if it’s been mentioned, but I think in her book she may admit to how rich she now is from the whole Mrs Hinch facade. Obviously not her actual net worth or how much she charges per post, but makes it easier for her so she no longer has to hide the expensive things and isn’t all about a barg and I’m just little old Soph from the teeny tiny village.

Reactions: 6
Oh my god she does NOT have pictures of her extension in her memwah 😂😂😂😂 I am literally done and cannot cope with how hilarious this is. I think the fact she's dedicated a full picture page to her extension tells us everything we need to know about how deep this book is gonna be. I mean what the actual duck - memoirs are usually reserved for people who have led fascinating, out of the ordinary and complex lives. Not someone for whom having an extension built is a significant life event. She's gotta be trolling us right?! 😂
So it's a catalogue for her sheeple! Here take a closer look at what your money has bought me 😂
I hope a few of her 'fans' have their eyes opened. Shes a narcissist through and through

Reactions: 15
I like how her little corner pergola with a swing seat and a play area to the side for Ronnie looks ... Oh wait no 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Did anyone get a decent screen shot of the book?
I noticed a photo of her as a child with a broken arm.I remember hearing the story of how Freda left her strapped in a child seat on the back of her bike and went into a shop-the bike fell over 😲
haha spoiler alert 😂

Great story fanny

• Haha
Reactions: 24
'Stay silent soph until the time is right...now is the right time'. Only because you're being paid and you won't address half of the things tattle calls you out on. Absolute joke! Just be truthful from the offset and you wouldn't need a book?!

Thread title suggestion: Mum says I need another holiday, We all need a break from soggy pastry

Reactions: 6
“Their bond is incredible” I’ve never heard as much pish in my life!! 🥱
Said the same earlier! There is no bloody bond! The dog follows him if he’s got food or sits next to him when he’s commanded to. Otherwise he doesn’t bother. My husband had a dog when we were all younger (I’ve known him for pretty much all my life) and they had a proper bond, he got her for his 12th birthday and the dog literally never left his side from the day she arrived at their house until the day she died. Hinch is just desperate for them to have a bond but she’s never trained Henry to have a proper grasp of master and pet so he sees himself as equal to the humans. Prime example when she showed the video the other day of her ‘shouting’ at him because he’s been in the planters. No authority in her voice or anything, that dog does as he bleeping pleases in that house.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
excuse me? Stay silent until the time is right?...Ma barker couldn't keep her trap shut for a nano second 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh my god, ‘stay silent til the time is right’ 😂😂😂 what kind of bombshell is she going to drop?! She’s actually a 47 year old mum of five from Rotherham?! I mean come on. It’s gonna be the same bleeping dross she spouts everyday on her pointless stories 😂 I can’t cope

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Why would her mum say “Stay silent until it’s time”?? Silent about what exactly?? Makes her sound like she’s had an interesting life with huge and exciting secrets to tell instead of being a 30 year old married mum from Essex who happened to be the one who made it big for wiping her surfaces down on Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So this "memoir", it really isn't one is it!, Is just a rehash of what she has already shown on her instagram, but like a best of... Then she will throw in a few stories from primary school and how she met the Kids, and lots on her bruised legs and may be even a bit about how her ma and pa got together and that is it. Wow, thrilling read

Well what did we learn from her first garnier ‘campaign’ guysz
1. Shes a massive bleeping hoarder of everything especially free stuff !
2. We know nothing about what the mask does or how it is different to the other ones
3. She’s loves the omond flavour 🙈
4. She just loves it guyzs
5. She’s a massive twit

As you were 😘
OK shoot me now but I went on amazon and ordered some seeing as they were reduced. I DIDN'T use her pissing swipe up tho. Mine are going on Xmas boxes for friends

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion #230

Stay silent until the time is right?
All you do is f**cking gaslight

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.