Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jmuz93

Hi guyzzzzzzzz.

I was curious about the calorie content of the croi-nstrosity she has just made. Put in all of the ingredients she’s advised to use on a calorie counting app..... 5877 calories. FIVE THOUSAND EIGHT HUNDRED AND SEVENTY BLOODY SEVEN CALORIES FOR THAT BLOODY RAW THING 🤮😂
33DECB90-25D8-44B6-A092-4739B39ADE1B.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 98

GarlicMayo

Hi, new here. Held off to say anything until i had read a few threads. I am actually relieved others aren't falling for her BS.

SADLY, i did at first. At the beginning of lockdown i began online therapy for my anxiety and depression. I wasn't keeping on top of my house work as partner worked, and came across Hinch. I fell for this facade that i needed to have a super tidy home and i began to dislike myself, this impacted me with my already diagnosed low self esteem. I felt even more depressed that I didn't have money to decorate and make my home look nice or buy things and this made my stress levels peak as i struggled further to clean because i felt defeated.

Around a month ago, i actually had a good conversation with my therapist and i have fully woken up to this Hinch life.
I clean what I can and when i feel like it, and i am happy that my home is not black & white, i love my mis matched furniture and bright coloured crochet blankets.

Anyway, the point of sharing my story is that i was already in a pretty vulnerable place and that Hinch didn't help, it, if anything rubbed it in my face an gives a false vision of what our life should be about.

I'm post therapy now and she isn't a trigger for me anymore as i have coping mechanisms for my triggers, but i want to let people know that if you've ever felt guilt or shame for not 'being more like hinch' please don't. It's false, it's not everyone's way of life and however you clean or decorate is also perfectly valid.

Thanks for reading i am sorry if i jumped on here with this. I just feel as though she is very self indulgent and doesn't think about other people unless they are cheering her on.

All the best x

Also why does she have to point with her massively long Grinch finger.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

Noseyrosie62

Chatty Member
OK I’ve cracked. I always liked her.

thought she is doing no harm to anyone people were being harsh.

but I’ve realised she is actually stuck up.
That ditzy Essex girlisn’t who she is.

Please do not think for one second she is actually upset about ‘trolls comments’ she ignores any person who gives her encouragement.m and support . she only plays on being upset to keep the dollars rolling in. And that’s why she only acknowledges the negative.

STACEY SOLOMON don’t be a mug. Stace your a lovely girl but she has stolen your persona.

I thought to myself the other day what is she famous for. Writing biography’s. I just don’t get it the whole cleaning persona. The cap don’t fit. She doesn’t even know her own self. But she is clever I give her that she has plucked from those around her. Lindsey clean of queens cleaning persona, Staceys ditzy girl next door persona. Is anything about her real ?

And Soph before you say it’s jealousy. I’m a champion of women succeeding.

You on the other hand are not ! There is a Crisis going on people losing their jobs. Suffering with depression worrying how they will make ends meet. Your on social media acting like life is one big party. Shoving tack from b&m in peoples faces in the hope they willl run and buy it to keep your 6 figure partnerships going with these megastores.

writing a biography when you are bloody 30 years old. Seriously what will it include an extra chapter from the first book? Your just money grabbing.

the sooner people wake up to this rubbish the better .

rant over

• Heart
Reactions: 82

mgh727

VIP Member
I’m calling it now, she’s off to Center Parcs if shes packing ronronwiththefilteron a swim vest, and she’s been told to take her own towel and is going away on the Friday 😂 Might be wrong but who doesn’t love a bingo!
Edit: they can take Henry to center parcs too! it’s chicken strip friendly!

• Haha
Reactions: 76

Beebee3

Thread suggestion:
Hinch and Inch are off their hols
Paid for by content from pastry trolls

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Why do people keep giving her stuff?! Fucking B&M now! Just the other day she was bigging up their biggest rival! Now they’ve sent her shit. Which the greedy cunt will keep, even though she doesn’t need it!!! I’ve never wanted to see someone in the gutter more than this cretin

• Heart
Reactions: 64

Hello2020

Oh my god she does NOT have pictures of her extension in her memwah 😂😂😂😂 I am literally done and cannot cope with how hilarious this is. I think the fact she's dedicated a full picture page to her extension tells us everything we need to know about how deep this book is gonna be. I mean what the actual fuck - memoirs are usually reserved for people who have led fascinating, out of the ordinary and complex lives. Not someone for whom having an extension built is a significant life event. She's gotta be trolling us right?! 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

L00kform3

VIP Member
OMFG I just caught on to the fact she’s using an actual cup as a measurement of ‘one cup’ 😂 Bless her! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60

Beebee3

Her stories today actually made me feel really shitty.
I work frontline in a hospital and this year has been awful. Because of the exposure I have at work i have effectively had to isolate myself for the best part of a year as my family are vulnerable to the virus. We haven’t been able to afford a holiday for two years.
I have terrible anxiety that means I really struggle to function and I take several tablets a day just to be ‘normal’. I struggle the most with social media as I actually was ‘trolled’ and it was horrendous.
And I see this woman with such a privileged life telling me every day that we can do it, that we can get through the day, that dreams can come true and that the world is this magical, wonderful place.
And it makes me so bloody angry.
Apologues for the sob story - I just had to get it out of my head and there’s no one else that really gets it apart from here x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 57