Mrs Hinch #228 In the village of Maldon, born and raised Behind the sofa is where I spend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love how all the 'questions' were essentially addressing criticisms on Tattle and other places shes been criticized on social media.

'How did you choose the scent'- who the duck asked that? All her Hinchers were to busy creaming their draws, trampling over their long suffering partners out the way as they rushed to the door to leg it to Home Bargains to buy it... they would not stop for a second to think about the scent! Could have been RonRons nappy smell combined with Henrys shite and they'd still be desperate to get their hands on it.

'Is it tested on animals'- we rip the hell out of your moral choices on here and also your Hinchers have been questioning it all over Home Bargains Facebook and even Hinch pages... Any company can claim to be "cruelty free" as it is an unregulated term. They say they only test on animals when required by law. If they still sell in China, then a company won't be considered cruelty free.

'Wheres it sold' - cos you've seen so many dummies out trying to buy it in B&M and Tesco. Sophs just worried she's missing out on sales by people not understanding.

'How long did it take??'- Again, nobody has asked that question. your followers are not bothered. And you just saying that you went to one meeting in Brussels in February doesn't show the process has been a lot of work for you Soph. Just shows you went to one meeting. And that's it.

Again, where are the screenshots you are usually so eager to show??
That’ll be her new PR reps writing and answering the questions. All she had to do was click “post” 🙄

Reactions: 14
Guyzzz
I’ve also done a tattle sin!
After the HB date my brother went on he bought me a bottle of the peony blush for a lafffff as he knew it’s something our sister used to do to me (buy weird tit hinch promoted just to annoy me)
Well I just used it to disinfect most surfaces the kids have touched today as I’d ran out of my method spray

it actually smells really good 😫 it’s probably the nicest one I’ve smelt so far! but I didn’t chuck it over my fave or pour boiling hot water in it so technically I’m still a tattler not a hincher yeah?

someone can smack me with some fish pie mix if they want cause I did use it with a Minky 🥺🥺 it was the last hinchy thing she bought me it just felt right.

Don’t hate me guyzzzzz
We could never hate you @Astonishing, we love you too much!

Reactions: 13
Mad Ma Barker actually went with her to home bargains yesterday?! Is she actually incapable of going anywhere alone. I’d be so embarrassed if my client bought their mummy everywhere with them. She’s basically hanging off old Freda’s tit. You’re 30!! I’m close to my mum but we aren’t following each other around and having sleepovers!! GAAAAAAH

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Just watched ‘Natasha Cherie’ go on about having to buy school stuff she hasn’t got the money for, £2.99 on plimsolls and can’t afford trainers for her daughter, then sits there beaming about having managed to get the hinch washing products, you’d honestly think she’d just won on a scratch card. Both cost more than her kids shoes!!
‘I’d buy anything with her name on it’ 🙄
These bleeping sheep give me the rage - that div wouldn't get trainers that her kid actually needed for school because she'd already spent 2.99 on plimsolls and a shoe bag (and was pretty mardy about having to buy a PE kit full stop), but was more than happy to lash out money on a bleeping Minky and a set of Rose Wonderland, oh and a poxy lap tray for grid pics. On what planet is buying more cleaning products (I'll bet she's got a cupboard full already) more important than making sure your child has clothes and footwear for PE? :mad:
I only ever bought most of my kids school clothes (and school trainers) from Asda/ Tesco but at least they always had a full set

Reactions: 20
Obsessed with Astonish disinfectant?? Since when?? Zoflora won’t loose any sleep her moving away from their brand.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bloody hell fire! Darlene Snell and The Pied Piper of Maldon Town in one shop! That's the stuff of nightmares! 😂
Why was Ma Barker there? To make sure Sophie Wophie had a snack? To make sure Sophie Wophie had her pens and pencils? To make sure Sophie Wophie looked both ways before she crossed the road? Honestly is she not capable of spending more than 5 minutes without another bleeping adult!?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
For pitys sake, Ma Barker was at Home Bargains with her 🤦‍♀️

And your particular combination of chemicals may not have been tested on animals but P&G choose to sell in China where animal testing is required by law. Until they pull out of China they will never be a cruelty free company

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I've just seen that idiot who has the letahinchandbehappy page. Who does she think she is 😂😂😂 claiming that people who say she shouldn't be opening zoflora in the shop are jealous of her. What am I jealous of? Only being able to see out of one eye? Or the fact that she is so far up Hinch's ring piece that she can see out of her mouth?
I notice her leader hasn't addressed the issue, of course. Also, why during a pandemic is it acceptable to touch everything in store, open boxes of something you aren't buying and then open a cap on something. bleeping bell end.
starting to wonder if these hinchers are crazy enough for what’s happened to her to be self inflicted. I mean regardless of the lid being off or not how hard has she squeezed that bottle to end up with a zoflora cumshot to the eye anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 7
These bleeping sheep give me the rage - that div wouldn't get trainers that her kid actually needed for school because she'd already spent 2.99 on plimsolls and a shoe bag (and was pretty mardy about having to buy a PE kit full stop), but was more than happy to lash out money on a bleeping Minky and a set of Rose Wonderland, oh and a poxy lap tray for grid pics. On what planet is buying more cleaning products (I'll bet she's got a cupboard full already) more important than making sure your child has clothes and footwear for PE? :mad:
I only ever bought most of my kids school clothes (and school trainers) from Asda/ Tesco but at least they always had a full set
Honestly couldn’t believe it when she said she would only use the tray for the gram! Just what she spent in hoke bargains she’d have easily picked some asda own or shoe she’d trainers up for the kid. She’ll be saying next week she’s being picked on because she can’t afford to buy her the latest trainers etc..🙄

Reactions: 7
Woahhh soph you need to calm your titeroos hun!
She’s pulling out all the stops! After our reminisce weekend we’ve seen the George foreskin, rondog making noise, that ridiculous veg catcher thing and of course she was so kind to answer all of our questions over her morals....

she is one utter creature I cannot stand, laughable

• Haha
Reactions: 19
In what world does rose remind anyone of winter??? Seriously when I think of roses I don’t think of winter

Reactions: 13
In what world does rose remind anyone of winter??? Seriously when I think of roses I don’t think of winter
In Hinchworld of course! It's a world full of make believe, where colour goes to die and where, if you wish really hard enough, The Magical Fairy Queen will mention you, and your entire existence will suddenly have the meaning you've always dreamed of!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And I don’t think of magic either. Slipping on yer arse, freezing cold with blue ears-nah, total bloody sales pitch.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.