Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shadyessex33

VIP Member
I wonder if Ma Barker is going on the latest holiday with them? Or if she’ll express her milk for Soph to take with her

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 96

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I've made it very clear i cannot stand Jamie. But he gets brownie points from me for introducing Ron Mcdon to Nandos. Jamie looks like he gets his chicken plain though 👎

• Haha
Reactions: 83

Essjay123

Everytime I see Halloween costumes in the shops I think of how flammable they are. I can’t believe they are still allowed to be sold. I mean the amount of egg produce they eat....if one of them farts

• Haha
Reactions: 73

Elledoc82

VIP Member
Soph if you’re reading this (and we all know you are) this is a fish pie hun! Not that pre packed, dried up packet cheese shit you served up tonight 🤣
ACD277F7-9537-45DE-A27B-E88A890D422C.png
D824ACEB-6721-4089-AC2B-81A59CCE2FD7.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 68

Poppysmimi

VIP Member
My mum just called me in tears because she’s had to have her dog put down as she couldn’t afford the fees. She suddenly fell Ill with liver failure and was only 5. The vets refused to do a direct claim With the insurers and wanted payment there and then. She lost her job due to covid and her and dad have been struggling for a while.

Have fun on your little jaunt Hinch.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Becky1983d

Sorry @admin for the post(delete if not allowed) but I know there are a few of these hero's on here, so thought we could show our appreciation...

It’s National Emergency Services Day! 👩‍⚕️ 🚑 👮 🚔 🦸🏽 🚒

Now, more than ever, let’s show our appreciation for the workers and volunteers of our Emergency Services – thank you so much for everything you do guys, you’re all heroes! 🙌

#emergencyservicesday #thankyouall #like #nhsheroes #gratefulheart

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Hilopicklelo

VIP Member
Not ashamed to admit that this latest post has really made me upset. We earn an okay amount as a family, we work hard but I'm panicking so much about being able to afford Christmas after being furloughed. She will have followers in an even worse situation that struggle to even afford food. Imagine bragging about all your hauls and all your holidays and barely working for them yet still insisting you're down to earth and the same as everyone else.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Dinkleberg93

hi everyone! It’s me, mrs hinch

haha Just kidding!
Anyway, iv been so busy at work today I haven’t checked insta, finally sat down and thought ‘let me checkup on that annoying witch’ and watching her stories I couldn’t help but feel that she has a separate checklist called ‘things tattlers have called me out on’ and has spent her day ticking things off that list!
non verbal Ron... LAUGHING VIDEO!
doesn’t use previous products (I followed her from when she was at 20k followers and actually cleaned- Unfollowed at 1mil point when she became unbearable and stumbled across tattle one day and had my eyes opened!) HELLO KERMIT
doesn’t cuddle/not very maternal - cue montage of cuddles
George Forman?!

which one of you is claiming the content fee for her????😂
Side note iv been here for w year and this is my first comment and I feel like I’m doing something naughty haha!
I just wanted to get involved as I feel like I’m at school watching everyone be pals and I’m sat on the bench alone 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Blackdog

Some basic maths.
Figures are rounded up or down slightly to give a whole number as a result.
Mrs Hinch is basically a UK brand and has 4 million followers.
Her demographic is female. Assuming the UK population is 60 million,a quick google check says that 50% of the UK population is female which equates to 30 million.
So this means 1 in every 7.5 females is a follower of the brand.
However this 50% figure is not broke down into children,ethnicity,seniors etc,so again can be reduced.So lets be conservative and say her potential audience is 20 million.
Again this is only back of a fag packet maths but this potentially means that 1 in every 5 ladies near you is a Hincher. Stay safe and be kond.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Ontheball

Just had my mum on the phone crying as she’s so worried about lockdown again, she’s had to shield for months already. Misses her grandchildren so much. That fucker swanning about splashing the cash when the whole country is in this situation. 😡

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Whatapalaver

Remember when they went to the barn? She said it was because she had a “busy couple of weeks coming up” and so they could have some family time first. I’ve been waiting to see what she was going to be doing (I assumed some TV Appearances etc). She has literally recorded her audio book (2 days?), been to HB, and had some media training. All of which she was picked up and dropped at her door and none of them involved any actual graft or commuting or anything that REAL people have to do. I’m really fucking sick of her.

Reactions: 51
Just watched ‘Natasha Cherie’ go on about having to buy school stuff she hasn’t got the money for, £2.99 on plimsolls and can’t afford trainers for her daughter, then sits there beaming about having managed to get the hinch washing products, you’d honestly think she’d just won on a scratch card. Both cost more than her kids shoes!!
‘I’d buy anything with her name on it’ 🙄

• Angry
  • Wow

Mufasa

Chatty Member
Guys I don’t have a paper tray organiser for my garage?? Where have I gone wrong in life? 😭😭

Oh wait a sec I don’t even have a garage because I am a lowly peasant oh and all our paperwork is shoved in top of the fridge and then stuffed into a cupboard never to be looked at again. ATV

• Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I think the whole family could go as a happy meal for Halloween? Henry can be the chicken nuggets, Hinch the fries, Jamie the cheeseburger and Ron a bottle of orange juice

• Haha
Reactions: 50