Mrs Hinch #228 In the village of Maldon, born and raised Behind the sofa is where I spend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope alarm bells are ringing for her sheep..i hope they can see that this women is literally fleecing them to fund her greed habit: yet another break for grabbing hands Grinch!! She hemorrhages money every day and it's not everyday stuff like a coffee or sandwich, petrol or a bag of shopping on the way home from work but it's big bucks on extravagant gifts for herself and her bug eyed husband.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Eh? She always leaves the packing to the last minute lately as she ‘forgets’ she’s going due to working so much so what’s she banging on about?!!

Reactions: 18
Oh she can duck off now another holiday! Tipped me right over the bleeping edge that! 😒😒

• Haha
Reactions: 22
View attachment 237851
ANOTHER bleeping HOLIDAY IS DHE bleeping JOKING???????
Is it my imagination or does she say the same thing every bleeping time she goes away? "I'm usually so organised but I've left it to the last minute". When she went to Disney she said her sister had made her a bloody packing list 🤦 is she constantly wearing earpods that are playing "breathe in, breathe out" on a loop?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
This is what, the 4th or 5th holiday in 3 weeks?! And yet she's seen as relatable and down to earth?! We haven't even managed a stay cation due to covid and then going back to work at the busiest period

Reactions: 23
Isn't Ronnie too little for Lapland still? I thought you couldn't take under 2s or something?
I reckon if it’s Covid safe by then they’ll def be off to Lapland around Christmas, if not this year then next but it won’t be for Ronnie...it will be all about her of course.

Reactions: 15

This woman is definitely not helping my pregnancy blood pressure 🙄 who on earth forgets they are going on holiday, it’s been written on her list for over a week 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Another f’ing holiday?! Doesn’t she always leave her packing until the last minute? Isn’t that what she said last week when she went on her last one!! (It bloody felt like last week)

Reactions: 14
So relatable but so deserving.
Leave her alone. lol

11th to 14th August - Kent Barn
17th to 18th August - The Mandarin
5th and/or 6th Sept - Walton on the Naze (day trip?)
11th to ? Sept - a local place

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Another holiday, during covid and the second lockdown. And showing off about it to your Low-income audience. Its so cruel and such a mean girl attitude. I really hate this woman
You've absolutely hit the nail on the head with 'cruel and mean girl attitude' that's exactly the right way to describe it! Proper smug gloating and rubbing it in that she's bleeping rolling in their hard earned cold hard cash. Don't know who's worse the hinchers for keeping her going or the master for keeping going. Greedy cow will have their last penny. She's effectively taking food out of kid's mouths and clothes off their backs so she can fulfill her beg board dreams and free house reno. Then one day she'll just (hopefully) duck off with out a trace leaving all her hinchers dribbling with abandonment, ugly crying about how they don't know what to do with their day now that their leader has dropped off the face of the earth!!!

She's really got my blood boiling there, there's just absolutely NO NEED.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
duck you Hinch! Another holiday! What from? Cleaning a sink and going to the shops. I hope her sheep realise their hard earned cash is funding this witch’s lifestyle. She’s laughing all the way to the bank.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.