Mrs Hinch #228 In the village of Maldon, born and raised Behind the sofa is where I spend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love how all the 'questions' were essentially addressing criticisms on Tattle and other places shes been criticized on social media.

'How did you choose the scent'- who the duck asked that? All her Hinchers were too busy creaming their draws, trampling their long suffering partners out the way as they rushed to the door to leg it to Home Bargains to buy it... they would not stop for a second to think about the scent! Could have been RonRons nappy smell combined with Henrys shite and they'd still be desperate to get their hands on it.

'Is it tested on animals'- we rip the hell out of your moral choices on here and also your Hinchers have been questioning it all over Home Bargains Facebook and even Hinch pages... Any company can claim to be "cruelty free" as it is an unregulated term. They say they only test on animals when required by law. If they still sell in China, then a company won't be considered cruelty free.

'Wheres it sold' - cos you've seen so many dummies out trying to buy it in B&M and Tesco. Sophs just worried she's missing out on sales by people not understanding.

'How long did it take??'- Again, nobody has asked that question. Your followers are not bothered. And you just saying that you went to one meeting in Brussels in February doesn't show the process has been a lot of work for you Soph. Just shows you went to one meeting. And that's it.

Again, where are the screenshots you are usually so eager to show??
Spot on

Heeeeerrrrreeeeeees Freda 🤣
Ba Dum Tsss

Reactions: 2
Have you ever noticed that she never actually answers questions using the proper Instagram feature, she always "writes them down" herself? I don't know any other "influencer" who does that, at least they have the integrity to do it properly.
Aww dont forget she little old soph from a little village and she still learning , poor little country pumpkin!!! alv

Reactions: 4
Is there no end to the desperation? I cannot for one minute believe that anyone other than one of her followers would pay £9.99 plus £3.10 postage for something that costs £4.99 in Home Bargains. This is the level of stupidity they go to. Weapons grade arse crawlers! Jesus Wept!
Weapons grade arse crawlers may be my new favourite description for the Hinch Barmy Army 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Was coming to say the same thing! Prerecorded again is it?
Same with the Charlotte Crosby eyelashes...they hadn't been ticked off her list but she had promoted them already!! She just lies constantly!!

Reactions: 10
I’ve just been blocked. I now feel like I’m a fully fledged pastry troll! 🥳

A267896A-F3A4-4E98-93EB-A716E723429A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
OMFG!!!!! I’m a first time poster, lurked for a while.
but I have to post this - they’re off on holiday again?!!!!!!! Have you seen the stories?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Another holiday? bleeping hell! No thought for those of us who can just about afford a weekly shop never mind even 1 holiday a year let alone 1 a week it seems for her rn 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 31
So she is using grass seed repair, which is growing through, but yesterday is pouring Zoflora onto her garden via her wheelie bin clean? Doesn't make sense!!

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Another holiday, during covid and the second lockdown. And showing off about it to your Low-income audience. Its so cruel and such a mean girl attitude. I really hate this woman

• Angry
Reactions: 42
But she’s alright to go supermarkets with no gloves. To the farm with the baby all of them touching everything.. to a hotel, to that barn And boat ride with the cheese where she kidnapped the owners dog the whole trip.. also going to the local spoons..To the parks to the beach huts not knowing who has been there. Meeting Stacey who’s been to the studio for Loosewomen and has crossed paths with the likes of judi and the rest of the panel..Also joe who’s gone out to work around multiple people and jamie out on the piss the other week with the lads.. and grinch just flouting multiple times in general..also In random cars to meetings. Hair and makeup squad.. Let alone rondon touching everything in sight! But can’t go Mallorca. Someone said she’d be off on holiday soon. She don’t care about Corona just doesn’t want to be judged by people! Joka Listen if I didn’t have my brisket casserole to tend to in a min I could go on an on. Little silly woman. Silly silly silly

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
What does her mum do to get her to say 'she can't do it without her'.

She really is a baby.

Screenshot_20200909_182056_com.instagram.android.jpg

When they were in Disney she wrote these.
My god, I love my mamma but blimey they are sickly. It's nauseating.

and she's going to give them their own beggy list it seems.

Screenshot_20200909_181713.jpg
Screenshot_20200909_181819.jpg
Screenshot_20200909_181840.jpg
Screenshot_20200909_181736.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Aww guyzzzz don’t be such pastry trolls, she’s worked SO hard for this mini holiday!

Zoph, you really are a C U Next Tuesday.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hold on a sec guysz. You seen how hard a graft she put in yesterday, signing all them stickers and plonking them on random bottles. She deserves another holiday. She deserves another 5.

(I'm being sarcastic)

• Haha
Reactions: 29
No one is believing your crap Soph thst you forgot about another holiday. Who forgets they are going away?!
Trying not to boast about it just makes its worse.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.