Mrs Hinch #228 In the village of Maldon, born and raised Behind the sofa is where I spend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What level of stupid do you need to be to amass that amount of disinfectant?!*
Absolutely no need for it. No wonder we see the army bulk buying crap.
And why can't she just use Fabulosa with their questionable business methods. Why ruin Astonish for the rest of us.

*Hinch level of stupid.

Reactions: 10
I’m really enjoying all the negative reviews about her rose wonderland thing. Maybe more of the cult will turn...
And perhaps what I mean is get wise to the fact she uses them as money spinners. And maybe if she is going to release products/crappy books, the content has to be good and it can’t just be dross with her name on it anymore.

Reactions: 4
How she is answering the 'questions' is so sussy 😂 why didn't she just leave the question box? Why is she typing them out?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Again I wonder what her inlaws make of it all. Using part of their name in such a silly way. Thankfully she doesn't celebrate thanksgiving - what mash up would that be...Hinchgiving? Considering she doesn't do give aways she doesn't have to promote giving.
Wonder if she'll get her makeup artists in again 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️& again have nowhere to go 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
Have you ever noticed that she never actually answers questions using the proper Instagram feature, she always "writes them down" herself? I don't know any other "influencer" who does that, at least they have the integrity to do it properly.

Reactions: 22
Why would anyone ask for the Recipe from Hinch? When she used a Packet sauce which tells you what ingredients are needed & the step by step instructions to make. It’s not like she coooked it from scratch with fresh ingredients

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She keeps mentioning zoe Sugg
Is she trying to forge another friendship and push out Stacey

Reactions: 11
Have you ever noticed that she never actually answers questions using the proper Instagram feature, she always "writes them down" herself? I don't know any other "influencer" who does that, at least they have the integrity to do it properly.
Because she'll only show the ones she wants to, and she's been too busy today to find the time to log into her twenty different fake accounts to send the right questions!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What an idiot she is and her sheep will buy it. Her edition is not tested on animals.. but the other gazillion scents are and lines P&G pockets..... so you are still buying into animal testing. 😒🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Guyzzz
I’ve also done a tattle sin!
After the HB date my brother went on he bought me a bottle of the peony blush for a lafffff as he knew it’s something our sister used to do to me (buy weird tit hinch promoted just to annoy me)
Well I just used it to disinfect most surfaces the kids have touched today as I’d ran out of my method spray

it actually smells really good 😫 it’s probably the nicest one I’ve smelt so far! but I didn’t chuck it over my fave or pour boiling hot water in it so technically I’m still a tattler not a hincher yeah?

someone can smack me with some fish pie mix if they want cause I did use it with a Minky 🥺🥺 it was the last hinchy thing she bought me it just felt right.

Don’t hate me guyzzzzz
I want to try it. Don’t shoot me either guysz 😂 quite intrigued.. still cant warm to her though!

Reactions: 1
Watched her put her make up on and I honestly couldn’t get over the shape of those eyebrows. Wtaf I’ve seen drag queens look more natural. She looked like a cartoon villain.

How she is answering the 'questions' is so sussy 😂 why didn't she just leave the question box? Why is she typing them out?
Cause she’s a bullshitter. None of her army would’ve asked if it’s tested on animals, because they’re all too dumb or just don’t care and the ones that do care about animal testing have already turned after the home bargains post. 😂

Watched her put her make up on and I honestly couldn’t get over the shape of those eyebrows. Wtaf I’ve seen drag queens look more natural. She looked like a cartoon villain.
It’s the Botox 😂 it lifts your brows and she already had them tattooed to high.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
👏👏👏👏👏❤❤❤❤❤❤
Love love love all the emergency services. You all are bloody amazing.
Thanks for posting this @Becky1983d ❣
This will probably sound like a cliche but thank you for this. It really means a lot to know we do a good job. #neonatalnurse #NHS💙💙

• Heart
Love how all the 'questions' were essentially addressing criticisms on Tattle and other places shes been criticized on social media.

'How did you choose the scent'- who the duck asked that? All her Hinchers were too busy creaming their draws, trampling their long suffering partners out the way as they rushed to the door to leg it to Home Bargains to buy it... they would not stop for a second to think about the scent! Could have been RonRons nappy smell combined with Henrys shite and they'd still be desperate to get their hands on it.

'Is it tested on animals'- we rip the hell out of your moral choices on here and also your Hinchers have been questioning it all over Home Bargains Facebook and even Hinch pages... Any company can claim to be "cruelty free" as it is an unregulated term. They say they only test on animals when required by law. If they still sell in China, then a company won't be considered cruelty free.

'Wheres it sold' - cos you've seen so many dummies out trying to buy it in B&M and Tesco. Sophs just worried she's missing out on sales by people not understanding.

'How long did it take??'- Again, nobody has asked that question. Your followers are not bothered. And you just saying that you went to one meeting in Brussels in February doesn't show the process has been a lot of work for you Soph. Just shows you went to one meeting. And that's it.

Again, where are the screenshots you are usually so eager to show??

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.