Mrs Hinch #228 In the village of Maldon, born and raised Behind the sofa is where I spend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Henry's expression here is priceless; it just sums up what we all feel doesnt it?!! Like he just wants to tell her to shut the duck up 🤣 or he is plotting her painful demise!
Also what is that in the background? Has a bleeping space ship landed in her garden, is it something new that we are going to have a big reveal over?!
20200910_130415.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If she suffers from all these things, then why doesn't she have empathy for others and the way she influences people?
She sells a fake perfect life, someone who can go out to expensive places, holiday regularly, can't to make up but somehow has high ends brands and can apply it like a pro, can afford anything she wants and shows it all off, manages to keep a perfectly clean house blah blah blah. Meanwhile, her followers who will have actually anxiety feel worse for trying to keep up with her, therefore making themselves feel worse.
Last years Halloween get up was triggering for so many people as it looked dangerously like self harm, but it just never occurred to her!
My daughter suffers really bad with her mental health, but even at her young age will consider how she behaves as she knows how other people feel when they're anxious - because she actually suffers and understands!
All this just shows her for the narcissist that she is, because they're incapable of any kind of empathy. That and a complete pathological liar

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Good afternoon pastry trolls!

Anyone know how to create a new thread? I think it’s that time again!

Edit - Just seen it was done, thanks @Blackjack2 :love:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve been on a waiting list for 9 weeks for help for my anxiety and depression, just to be told today that this list is long due to COVID and ill be lucky if I’m seen before Christmas and all that can be done for now is giving me a crisis number incase I get suicidal or have thoughts about harming myself. I’m raging with the mad bint. Try seeking help for your “anxiety” because I’d f*cking love to! Self diagnosis on an Instagram post isn’t anxiety. I have none of these. But what I do have is a crippling fear I’ll be involved in another car pile up if I get into my car and drive anywhere, killing me and my unborn child. Do one Soph 🙃

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.