Mrs Hinch #227 My passion is now my career, that’s the biggest lie she’s told all year.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well well well so Zoph is buying a beach hut. For sure she is going to paint it bloody grey. She has zero imagination, a grey person in a grey house with a grey life. Boring boring boring.

Reactions: 34
Maybe in her own way she is giving him some privacy?

He was walking a while before she pretended he'd just begun. So perhaps she wants to keep his first words private? Though it's not like her not to post 'omg guyzzzzzz Ron has just said mummazzzzz"

Not defending her, but maybe she's just keeping it to herself?
I doubt that very much. She publicises every aspect of his life and has done since day one.

Reactions: 29
Wonder if its any of these ones she will be viewing to buy?

Obviously shelved the camper idea as no companies bit and offered one

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The last thread is closed, so couldn't reply @Nayazz but that response is so passive aggressive and passing the buck. Also quite childish. I could imagine a teenager replying like this. Also, typical of a narcissistic - will not accept any blame. Why didn't she just say that although she picked up the tip a long time ago, she is really grateful to people pointing out the dangers. She is being deliberately difficult by saying she will continue doing it. Finishing it off with the "I'm not here for the negativity" 🙄😂 How do her brand partners take her seriously? She does not give a tit about her responsibility and she gets away with it because she never wanted any of this. Well, I'm sorry princess, but when you have 3.7 millions followers you HAVE to accept you now have a responsibility...or do what we all want, and leave Instagram behind.
Literally like a child who doesn’t want to take responsibility . “I’m not here for negativity” aka , I’m not able to mentally take accountability for my actions. She must go into absolute melt downs when someone tells her she’s done something wrong.
Imagine her in a real job. She used to have one; maybe she was one of those that couldn’t cope with criticism. The amount of times I’ve had to apologise to a client and say ‘sorry, I made a mistake’... probably too many ! But we all make mistakes. Hard to make the call to the client at times and tell them they can’t get what they want because of XY or Z , but duck sake Grinch we all do it because we are GROWN UPS and we all make MISTAKES or misjudge stuff. But she’s never ever once owned up, or apologised. Like spoilt teenager smothered by their parents.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
What’s with the thumbs up thing she keeps doing at the end of her stories?? It’s 10 times worse when Jamie is in shot doing it too. Pair of deranged fuckers!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
We like going to Bournemouth and the price for beach huts was crazy - £40-50k!! We weren’t looking to buy but were interested to know the price, and we had massively underestimated their worth 😳😳

Reactions: 23
Oh my god guysssss
My brother is literally jumping for joy at the thread title
Can’t take credit he done the rhyme for me!

His actual rhyme was
My passion is now my career, that’s the biggest lie she’s told all year.
I’m innocent and sweet and also shy
But try my lenor shoppers, buy buy and I’ll lie!

he works in advertising 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
If I were her I’d be putting down my phone for a few weeks and spending some one on one time with my baby. He literally wasn’t even running to her, looked right past her to his daddy. She needs to engage with him and not use him as a prop. Hell, if my CAT looked past me the way Ronnie looks past Hinch I’d be heartbroken, let alone my own flesh and blood.

• Heart
How nice must that be, going away on holiday then going back to buy one of the fuckers you’ve just stopped in...

Reactions: 18
The last thread is closed, so couldn't reply @Nayazz but that response is so passive aggressive and passing the buck. Also quite childish. I could imagine a teenager replying like this. Also, typical of a narcissistic - will not accept any blame. Why didn't she just say that although she picked up the tip a long time ago, she is really grateful to people pointing out the dangers. She is being deliberately difficult by saying she will continue doing it. Finishing it off with the "I'm not here for the negativity" 🙄😂 How do her brand partners take her seriously? She does not give a tit about her responsibility and she gets away with it because she never wanted any of this. Well, I'm sorry princess, but when you have 3.7 millions followers you HAVE to accept you now have a responsibility...or do what we all want, and leave Instagram behind.
how she’s ‘written’ a book astounds me. Can’t even write a paragraph

• Haha
Reactions: 19
We like going to Bournemouth and the price for beach huts was crazy - £40-50k!! We weren’t looking to buy but were interested to know the price, and we had massively underestimated their worth 😳😳
definitely not worth the money. All people do is piss and tit behind them!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Buying a beach hut to escape. So relatable. And escape from what? A few truths?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Love how she had a social media detox over the weekend but continued to shove a bleeping phone in her sons face the whole time.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.