Mrs Hinch #227 My passion is now my career, that’s the biggest lie she’s told all year.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been at work all day you bastards so I've a load of catching up to do but I LOVED that "behind the scenes" zoom pic tit, what a bellend she is. Stop trying to make out you know what you're talking about love 😂

Also I accidentaly took you all to work with me today (on my journey guyzzz, I love you all you inspire me SO MUCH to keep going) I had to reject some candidates who applied for a job via email and I ended it with "I wish you all the vest with your job search". Thankfully I noticed before I pressed send else I might have outed myself as a pastry troll 😄

X

Why does she screech mummaaaa at him at every given opportunity.
I think I say mummy a lot but it's in conversation - "give that to mummy please" "show mummy what you've got in your mouth please" "could mummy please have a shite in peace please?" I don't just have some random tic where I have to shout myself.
I know right!! I have 2 young kids so do speak in a rather strange way to them but its coherent..

I might try it tomorrow. Just start screeching Muummmaazzzzzzz at them whilst they're playing and video their reactions..

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Maybe she's actually shouting for big freda!
"mummaaaazzzz mummaaaazzzz get this binz manz away from me"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
I think vestlife is on a gambling detox residential holiday, paid by Grinch. Hence the reason he’s not been mentioned, Ma Baker stayed all weekend, she sat on zoom got bollocked for an hour by P&G scientist and then went to Mammazzs for a brew because her worlds about to fall apart.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
At her Mum’s again! The old goat has only just left her house this morning after sleeping over! I adore my Mum and love her dearly, she also lives just around the corner. But bleeping hell we both have our own lives! Grow up Soph!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
I swear that kid rolled it’s eyes at her when she said Mummmmmaaaaaa!
Notice how Inch had to be standing behind her whilst she filmed to get the kid to walk towards her. Such a sad state of affairs

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
At her Mum’s again! The old goat has only just left her house this morning after sleeping over! I adore my Mum and love her dearly, she also lives just around the corner. But bleeping hell we both have our own lives! Grow up Soph!
My Mam would ask me had I nothing better to be doing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Zoflora is not for the garden, bins etc outside... Jeyes fluid is the disinfectant for outdoors. It stinks but it's the product to use. Maybe we should have a Zoom call guyzzzzz

Reactions: 18
My Mam would ask me had I nothing better to be doing 🤣
So would mine! She’d say “I love ya, but give me some space!” 😂 although I think old lady Barker likes still having Soph on the tit. Makes her feel important

• Haha
Reactions: 37
We know why her grass keeps dying, it's because she cleans her bins with Zoflora in her garden!

Reactions: 33
Have I read this right? Do people actually put zoflora in the machine when washing clothes 😱
D86B200D-7EF9-4D34-9773-B83FFBF96D9C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
So would mine! She’d say “I love ya, but give me some space!” 😂 although I think old lady Barker likes still having Soph on the tit. Makes her feel important
Definitely 🙄
We're a huge family (12 kids, 27 grandkids, 24 great grandkids & 1 great, great grandchild) so when Mam gets a minute to herself, she loves it.... but always making sure all of us are independent and looking after ourselves.... from afar 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 12
My mum lives across the road to me, I can see her house from mine. And we actually work at the same School, but in different jobs so I don't see her there!! But she isn't always here nor am I always there. God as much as I love my mum, I'd probably end up strangling her if I saw her as much as Soph sees Ma Barker!!! 😂😂😜😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why does she screech mummaaaa at him at every given opportunity.
I think I say mummy a lot but it's in conversation - "give that to mummy please" "show mummy what you've got in your mouth please" "could mummy please have a shite in peace please?" I don't just have some random tic where I have to shout myself.
Mummy wants to know why you stuck your hand in your nappy and is now showing it to me please!! Twice today 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
From what we see thats poor kid is non verbal, he doesn't even seem to babble. When will she learn that randomly screeching Mummuazzz at inappropriate times will not get him talking any quicker and it will definitely not be his first word.
Seriously, put the phone down and talk to him like your first born, and he might just attempt a few sounds

• Sad
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.