Mrs Hinch #227 My passion is now my career, that’s the biggest lie she’s told all year.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We got schools having Covid cases my child’s school being one of them and local places going into lockdown not far from where we live I’ve instantly started panicking over finances. To then log into the gram and see that she’s buying a beach hut! But she’s sooo relatable 😡

Can we slow down on the threads I didn’t catch up with yesterday’s I tried this evening but when I just saw her latest purchase I had to come to the next thread 🤣🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What’s the point in taking part in a #digitaldetox if you’re going to take photos/videos of what you were up to, spend hours editing them, and then upload them all as soon as it’s over.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Beg board again

Shal we play bingo on her next purchase

beggy.png

• Sick
Reactions: 15
15k plus for a shed that's gonna be used for teenagers to hide behind when the police are after them for drinking Mad Dog 20/20 and for some pissed up trollop to get fingered behind. Nice one guyzzzzz.

• Haha
Reactions: 75
We got schools having Covid cases my child’s school being one of them and local places going into lockdown not far from where we live I’ve instantly started panicking over finances. To then log into the gram and see that she’s buying a beach hut! But she’s sooo relatable 😡

Can we slow down on the threads I didn’t catch up with yesterday’s I tried this evening but when I just saw her latest purchase I had to come to the next thread 🤣🤪
Sorry to hear about the school. It’s starting up again in many areas slowly. I believe we will get a second wave in November 😢 x

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Most parents discourage their children from opening kitchen cupboards, this dumb witch teaches her child how to do it! What's next Zoph, the cleaning product cupboard?!
Screenshot_20200907-210316_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 31
From what we see thats poor kid is non verbal, he doesn't even seem to babble. When will she learn that randomly screeching Mummuazzz at inappropriate times will not get him talking any quicker and it will definitely not be his first word.
Seriously, put the phone down and talk to him like your first born, and he might just attempt a few sounds
This seriously upsets me, friends and families babies have made noise and babble from as early as 8 weeks, you’d think she’d engage in conversation with Ron using fully formed words instead of screeching HANSNOMES MANZ at him 24/7, like read a bleeping book to the boy, let him hear words and sounds that he can then try and copy 😢

Reactions: 19
There is no need to announce what your buying or where your going! Some people have no jobs, no food and nowhere to call home!!
People have lost their jobs and have nothing right now!!!!

Rub that salt in well soph!! Let it burn more 🙄
I have learnt over lockdown to try and not show and luxuries ie takeaways, days out etc because some people’s struggling to feed their families and don’t want to see me going on a jolly. ATV

Reactions: 29
If I screamed Mummmmmaaaaazzzzz at my son, he’d look at me like “wtf you on about?” He would probably just scream back at me 🤣, he’s nearly 16 months, just speak to Ronnie normally, he will understand more than you think

Reactions: 19
I have to tell you this my daughters going back tomorrow last year of secondary and has refused new shoes! Her ones from last school year are actual fine but....I wanted new.
Her reasons for refusing?
Some of her friends have no new uniform or shoes and she feels bad for them! SO she has last years shoes and bag so they feel better!

Now I’m so proud tbh! But we are talking a 15yr old moody teen getting it and a grown woman with wealth and social knowledge not getting it?

It’s only £50 a day guyzz and free parking.... some don’t have £50 a month spare 🤬
How lovely is your daughter. You must feel very proud ❤❤

Also for £50 (or less) she could have done something that would have really benefited Ronnie, but she doesn’t care about entertaining him and I’m sure it’s only on her ‘family vision board’ because it will look good on the gram 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I haven’t read any of this thread yet but two things.. did she microwave broccoli!? And why can’t she give the kid a pen or some paints!? Mine were always messy at that age 🙈

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.