Mrs Hinch #226 The world is in luck, Hinch has finally shut up..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Benson is his cat btw...
I’ve told him he should invite her round to mine for dinner next week so I can introduce her to tattle.
he said he’s gonna just ghost her (whatever that means)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What a pathetic life living in a show home. No one must leave anything lying out. That is so sad. There’s toys lying all over my house. Most have a home but some just lie out wherever they fancy. Life is too short. This is my baby’s house too and she has a right to have her things dotted about the place.
Except Lego. That tit can maim....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not sure if this has been posted before but that could have been anyone cleaning those bins probably Inch earning his willy hill money and also is it any wonder her grass is dead with all that disinfectant poured over it. It would take a miracle to make that grass green again

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hello my wonderful pastry pals I’ve just got home and have 10+ pages to catch up on but I have to tell you my tales from today 😁

I work in a high end beauty hall and was talking to one of the girls on the other counter and we got talking about “influencers” using empty perfume bottles to put flowers in etc and the girl said “oh Stacey Soloman did that with a Chanel bottle - do you follow her?”

I said yes and she’s quite bonkers with her sweet potato toast etc and she then said “do you follow Mrs Hinch?” 😳😳😳😳 before I could draw breath she said “aww I love her dog Henry and I can’t wait to try out her washing range but it’s selling out really fast” and I said “yes but her cooking is even madder than Staceys!” And she replied
“oh did you see her being REALLY FUNNY with her jus rol last week because PEOPLE HAVE BEEN TROLLING HER ABOUT PASTRY” 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
thank heavens I got a customer at that moment

I then popped to Home Bargs and the shelves are literally groaning with stacks of the stuff. So I had a sniff at the same time as another lady who said “let’s see what all the fuss is about then” and we both decided it just smelt of generic fabric conditioner and I said “any way. I think Mrs Hinch is a MAD OLD BAT” and the woman gave me a funny look and scuttled off.
I sniggered all the way home and couldn’t wait to tell my pastry pals 😁😁😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
IT GETS bleeping BETTER
View attachment 235871
I am cracking up I’m sooo gonna ask for more details when he comes to dinner tonight. The rest of the messages are me barking orders at him to help me around the house and do the jobs my husband would do.
we were never very close but since we lost our sister we’ve sort of found our own relationship only taking 29 years!
@Astonishing please tell us you don't want the jet washer because you're going to clean your bins with zoflora and then tip it on the grass? 😂😂 Xx

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Digital detox?? Nope she’s back plastering things in chemicals!

Digital detox?? Nope she’s back plastering things in chemics in

Reactions: 5
I think she’s ruining the grass with ZoFlo on purpose so she has an excuse to speed up the delivery of her AstroTurf! She can scrub that until her hearts content then.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
@Astonishing please tell us you don't want the jet washer because you're going to clean your bins with zoflora and then tip it on the grass? 😂😂 Xx
Well....
no I pay someone to clean my bins I’m far too fancy to do that sort of manual labour
I need to jet wash my paving outside the back door because I smoke out there and it has a thick layer of ash forming and I know that my husband will kill me for it because he did just before he went away again 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Guyzzzzzz just thought I’d let you know I put some washing out to dry earlier and I’m REALLY excited to go and get it back in and folded 🙄

PS after this glass of wine
PPS I have never washed a wheely bin in my life 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Pretty sure thats jamie cleaning them....coz why would she take her gloves off? :rolleyes:
True, and if she's holding the hose with her left hand, how does she take the pic...
Although her right arm might be long enough to go over her head and get it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Seriously so angry about that post of the girl who got zoflora in her face!!! It’s a bloody disinfectant why the hell would you open it up in the middle of a shop just to smell it??? People have become that brainwashed by inch that they want to fragrance their homes with a disinfectant. Worlds gone absolutely mad

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.