Mrs Hinch #226 The world is in luck, Hinch has finally shut up..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was my best mates “man of honour” last year. Me and one of the other bridesmaids got slaughtered on prosecco getting ready 😂 I can’t imagine you ever really properly relax when you’re around her. Always waiting for the next drama or scared you’re gonna upset her somehow because she’s such a delicate flower

I did that too but at my own wedding 🤭🤭
What, you were your own maid/man of homour, you are a multi- tasker lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion:
Ma Barker stayed over to test the Lenor, oh go away Hinch you are such a bore

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Here's a game for you all guyyzzz

SPOT THE LIE 🧐

Also, worried she'll bore us 😂😂 that ship sailed 148 stories ago 🤦‍♀️
Spot the lie? Do you really want me to limit myself to one?

She's the Trump of Maldon; ridiculous hair, aversion to the truth, and an unhealthy shade of Wotsit Orange (feel free to take that name for your next product launch Zoph 👋 ).

PS, I have to concede she's less sinister than Trump. I stand by the wotsit comment though 😹

• Haha
Reactions: 14
bleeping tragic. I thought my getting together with my husband was a cringey 😂 he responded to a cell fire we had in prison years ago, I thought "FIT" so I was hovering around whilst they were seeing to the fire, trying to let him see I was a right catch obviously, he didn't say much to me because he's shy and then I saw him on a night out that very weekend and he approached me, I was wrecked on red wine, and he said "weren't you on the wing I went to recently to put out a cell fire?" After a few drinks together, I threw up on his shoes and he had to tell my friend to take me home. He got my number from my friend and text me the following day saying "you owe me a new pair of shoes, or a drink would do?" The rest is history. He should have asked me to go to Home Bargains instead, we'd have been having a quickie in the seasonal aisle!
What a modern tale of romance 😍😍😍😍😍 made me feel all warm and fuzzy that has!

• Haha
There’s clearly a reason Hinch and SS are friends. Their lack of culinary prowess for a start. SS cooked sweet potato in the bleeping toaster this morning! Just waiting to see what Grinch does
I know!!! And then some shite smeared on top then sliced banana 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Here's a game for you all guyyzzz

SPOT THE LIE 🧐

Also, worried she'll bore us 😂😂 that ship sailed 148 stories ago 🤦‍♀️
If that’s true my love, then you’d be able to give a decent review of a product & not just use the phrase ‘ I love ittttttttt’. But then, you are just learning (after 2 years) I suppose 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Spot the lie? Do you really want me to limit myself to one?

She's the Trump of Maldon; ridiculous hair, aversion to the truth, and an unhealthy shade of Wotsit Orange (feel free to take that name for your next product launch Zoph 👋 ).

PS, I have to concede she's less sinister than Trump. I stand by the wotsit comment though 😹
OMG snap! I detest Trump but can't seem to stop watching the car crash that is him.... same as with Grinch....

P.S. I think she's in the same category of sinister, just to a much smaller audience, self interest is what drives them both

• Heart
Reactions: 11
bleeping tragic. I thought my getting together with my husband was a cringey 😂 he responded to a cell fire we had in prison years ago, I thought "FIT" so I was hovering around whilst they were seeing to the fire, trying to let him see I was a right catch obviously, he didn't say much to me because he's shy and then I saw him on a night out that very weekend and he approached me, I was wrecked on red wine, and he said "weren't you on the wing I went to recently to put out a cell fire?" After a few drinks together, I threw up on his shoes and he had to tell my friend to take me home. He got my number from my friend and text me the following day saying "you owe me a new pair of shoes, or a drink would do?" The rest is history. He should have asked me to go to Home Bargains instead, we'd have been having a quickie in the seasonal aisle!
Met my husband in a pub ( shocker ) and he asked if I had any ‘skins’.
Don‘t judge me - everyone smoked hash in Edinburgh in the seventies.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
New thread suggestion:
My passion is now my career, that’s the biggest lie she’s told all year

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Imagine cleaning your bins on the lawn where your dog and child walk around. Bin juice and zoflora all over the grass and then trailed through the house 🤢🤢
I know! I was 🤢🤢 just watching her! What moron pressure washes their rank bins not only on the grass but right infront of their brand new garden seating. The woman is brainless.

Reactions: 6
*rips childproof lid off container of washing pods and stores it in a cupboard with no child lock* 😂
You really cannot make this tit up. Won't promote a product that she doesn't understand fully?! Needs a Zoom call with Zoflora pronto then!
And the use of the word career.... Don't start me!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You really cannot make this tit up. Won't promote a product that she doesn't understand fully?! Needs a Zoom call with Zoflora pronto then!
And the use of the word career.... Don't start me!
I feel Sophie bless her promoted many things she didn’t understand fully .... aside from cleaning products

Here goes.... the bath toy .... the grey lounge wear ... the mini sewing machine ..... vipoo as a fragrance

what else tattlers?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I feel Sophie bless her promoted many things she didn’t understand fully .... aside from cleaning products

Here goes.... the bath toy .... the grey lounge wear ... the mini sewing machine ..... vipoo as a fragrance

what else tattlers?
Cleaning 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
So much zoflo on the grass.....Hen will have an itchy ass

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Well that’s a lie. Perhaps it’s because the companies have received that many complaints that they’ve had to embarrassingly sit her down and talk her through the safety of products. She didn’t tell us beforehand like she usually does, just touches the subject and doesn’t ever apologise for doing anything UNSAFE! Bore off and sort some zoflo

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.