Mrs Hinch #226 The world is in luck, Hinch has finally shut up..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember to report to close the last thread and post a link on the last one - Please read our rules and why they're important
Thread suggestion after page 48 with votes of 31 by @Brony1312

The world is in luck, Hinch has finally shut the fxck up.

Last thread catch up

Rest of Friday
Ron came back from a visit to her sister’s; she gave him a cuddle dressed like a prisoner in a grey tracksuit and still likes to smell him,
She finally cleaned out last night’s bath – copying bff SS..
Her Rose Wonderland laundry range, which sounds like a prostitute, is selling fast, apparently.
Saturday
She had a detox day off the gram. Hi Sophie.
Tattle decided to go down memory lane and reminisce on what she has done over the years - her gaffes/highs/lows/tantrums/tears, etc.
Sunday
No sign of her yet.
and
Sophie does not have a middle name, she added Rose in her teens.

BBQ scandal - Breaking lockdown rules by having a family bbq - reported in The Sun newspaper but she has never denied/confirmed it.

covidiot.png

She left messages on a fans mobile phone so these can be listened to here.
Voice Notes (VN) Thread 151 post 244.
vn1.png

Her latest gaffe regarding Zoflora.

For new members.

Kate to the party and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle are using them.
Among others, a few words below, etc. that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic.
Onslow, Vestlife, Kanye Vest etc. = Jamie as he is seen to always wear vests.
Freda/Ma Barker = Zophs mum.
Lardsome/fat bastard/chicken strip = Henry.
ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
RonRon etc. = Ronnie

News

She has written a memoir ‘book’ called This Is Me out Oct 1st
She has trademarked her Mrs Hinch name, so expect a range of cheap and cheerful goods galore to come out (assuming eBay).
She has been signed to a PR company called dundascomms, so expect big things like TV appearances.

Facts we’ve seen: - contributions from @SarcasticEllis @bellinibobble @SunriseRae and @Loulou

- Unsafe tips i.e. fire hazards and furniture damage due to misuse of products - ignored rather than addressed e.g. Lenor on soft furnishings (this takes away their fire retardant properties) and spraying diluted Zoflora on everything (flammable). She has stopped this but has not told her hinchers to cease this practice (from the Hinch groups on Facebook it’s clear they still do it- and burn Zoflora in their wax melters).
- Promotes products (and/or the ingredients that go in them) which are tested on animals (including dogs).
- The fire services issued a plea for people to stop putting vases of flowers on hobs after she was seen doing it. We joke that’s the reason she had her kitchen redone she got a new hob but the vase of flowers disappeared.
- Encouraging Hinch hauls and buying more stuff especially non-essential shopping during a pandemic when many are losing jobs.
- Allegedly buys followers. Gets a steady few thousand a day, even when completely inactive! Bum stretcher and cumslut are some of our particular favourites.
- She’s a P&G partner but stored her washing tabs unsafely under her sink, in reach of her crawling baby. Hence the reason why Vogue Williams is now promoting the Fairy safety TV advert instead.
- Pre-records a lot of her content. She actually does very little cleaning. Her bracelets often disappear and then reappear mid story.
- Using a ridiculous amount of chemicals/doesn’t give a toss about the environment. Thinks washing 2 or 3 items at a time is fine because it’s at 30c.
- Has been warned by the ASA numerous times regarding undisclosed ads. She is one of the worst for not labelling stuff as gifted etc. or she writes it really small in her stories/in white on a light background. She isn’t clear about her earnings on eBay swipe ups and affiliate links. Basically she’ll do anything to avoid disclosing properly. We got to £40,000 of gifted items and gave up counting.
- Despite numerous tattle members warnings/cautions about safeguarding, she continuously posts naked pictures of her baby in the bath.
- Doxxing. She never shares the identities of her hinchers when sharing their stories, but will share ‘trolls’ and then steps back to allow the barmy army to attack on her behalf. This has happened many times. She also likes to reply to people on IG crying troll, then delete her comments a few seconds after and leave the army to finish off.
- Spent Jamie’s 40th birthday in an Audi dealership claiming not to have purchased anything. Then posted a picture on her personal IG account at Christmas showing the house with a Range Rover and a new Audi in the drive, but the account went private when called out about it on here.
-The Daily Record newspaper ran an article about her Zoflora ‘hack’. She pours boiling water into a glass jug to test the scent. Zoflora say the product should not be mixed with boiling water because the results of that have not been tested.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...-Hinch-sparking-dangerous-interior-trend.html
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-48526648

Last edited:
You know what we haven’t seen in a while guyzzzz
her obsession with Terra cycle...
🧐

this thread title 👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Guys, imagine if she just never came back!
*crosses fingers*

• Haha
Reactions: 47
What about when she thought Henry had run away and she went running out the front screaming Handsomesssss and he was laying on the garage floor

• Haha
Reactions: 103
Ive just looked at Jamies tagged photos on Insta. Hes just getting tagged in cleaning products 😬 his phone must ping and he thinks 'oh get in one of the lads has got on me' he looks at his phone and its 'mrshinchlover' tagging him in a pic she took of her bottle of Elbow Grease. What a life!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 100
What about when she thought Henry had run away and she went running out the front screaming Handsomesssss and he was laying on the garage floor
Then weeks later she left the front door open and he was sitting on the front path, so she made a big deal of saying he never runs away and contradicted herself 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 55
In my local HB yesterday the rose wonderland was nowhere near sold out, in fact my experimental purchase looked like the first

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
& then someone on here said they can just picture her running in her see through eBay dress. So she put up an ebay dress saying btw it’s not see through 😂 such a petulant child

• Haha
Reactions: 58
I wonder how many lurkers who are convinced that we're evil trolls who bully their leader have popped on over the weekend and read all this, and had their epiphany moment

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Can you remember when SS told her to take a day off lol. They’re both AWOL this weekend. SS probably told her to take the weekend of as deep down their both in competition and I don’t think each can stand it when the other is online when they’re not. Stacey pretends she’s doing it out of love but she’s obviously not lol. Like kids the 2 of them

Reactions: 24
bleeping hell Tattlers, I've had to skip the last 12 pages of the previous thread as I'll never bloody catch up! Spent last night watching a live stream from one of my favourite singers so no Tattle time for me, unfortunately. So many hilarious memories though! Good job all, keep that tit up!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
On Pride day she threw some rainbow cloths on the floor BUT they were in a box - result a smashed box.

And she did it at 7pm only because it was mentioned on here.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
My first ever thread title!!! Proud troll moment.

In my local HB yesterday the rose wonderland was nowhere near sold out, in fact my experimental purchase looked like the first
Whats it like??? Bog standard fabric conditioner ud get from asda lol??

I wonder how many lurkers who are convinced that we're evil trolls who bully their leader have popped on over the weekend and read all this, and had their epiphany moment
We can hope!! Theres got to be atleast a couple x

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Tattle forgive me for I have sinned... I bought a minky yesterday. I can confirm they're crap.
Ps where is hinch? Reckon after all the meltdowns she's been tranquilized in the loft?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
3F5A41BC-F3AC-43BE-9855-13589499A3CB.jpeg
Why why why! What normal 18 year old would want this as a cake!!
Go to the pub, have a drink! Enjoy your life rather than sitting at home sniffing Zoflora

On Pride day she threw some rainbow cloths on the floor BUT they were in a box - result a smashed box.

And she did it at 7pm only because it was mentioned on here.

View attachment 234658
I remember that and I remember my cousin saying he found it really offensive with the use of the unicorn and rainbow cloffs. That’s when he unfollowed her.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.