Mrs Hinch #226 The world is in luck, Hinch has finally shut up..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine cleaning your bins on the lawn where your dog and child walk around. Bin juice and zoflora all over the grass and then trailed through the house 🤢🤢
My thoughts exactly. Gross!! Mine gets done on the drain then tipped down the drain

Reactions: 6
I have never cleaned either of my wheelie bins and believe me, I don't intend to! 😂
Same! I live in the US and we have 3 bins...yard waste included with trash and recycle. I’ve never cleaned them! I do think if I had to store them in the garage I prob would, as it gets hot in there and the stink would be foul. But, I have room on the side of my home so that’s where they stay. No cleaning necessary as they are for WASTE! 😜

Reactions: 8
I have been known to chuck bleach and hot water in our outside wheely bin in the summer when it's particularly ripe BUT I do this in the paved front garden where the bin lives (and where none of us walk without shoes etc)

I would not for one second wash out my rubbish bin on the grass! Even my kitchen bin (which I take out the back and hose out with the garden hose and some disinfectant once a week I am careful to pour straight down the drain so it's not on any of the decking in the back garden!

Reactions: 11
My house is reasonably tidy. But my one and only child is turning 13 soon, and old enough to be bollocked for leaving her stuff around! Yesterday I hoovered her room and she dusted and tidied. Because she's nearly a teenager. When she was Ronnie's age I never bothered putting her crap away every time she went for a nap. It's pointless! What a sad existence that boy is going to have, sure he'll not want for any material objects because Mummazzzz gets it all for free, but he'll be scared to leave so much as a toy out of place. That's no way for a child to be brought up.
Exactly. There is no point clearing up after a toddler. I made it into a game with mine that they had a race to put all toys away before dinner. Before that I just left them

Reactions: 10
Annnndd my comment on the home bargains post has been deleted!!
Why the duck has it been!!
So all saying it smells AMAZING BEST THING EVER!! get to stay and mine saying I couldn’t smell anything and it’s not very nice gets deleted!!
duck off Sophie and you know what duck off home bargains too!!!
You won’t see me in there buying my 46 loo rolls for £2.99 any more!
Soph your many faces one which resembles Freddo the frog can get in the bloody bin!!!!

Edit-you probably will still see me buying the toilet roll as my family go through so much when wiping and £2.99 is a bargain

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
IT GETS bleeping BETTER
9BE6F98F-6CF8-4B41-A447-953CB24D8A22.jpeg

I am cracking up I’m sooo gonna ask for more details when he comes to dinner tonight. The rest of the messages are me barking orders at him to help me around the house and do the jobs my husband would do.
we were never very close but since we lost our sister we’ve sort of found our own relationship only taking 29 years!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
She gives me the actual boak can’t stand the woman she’s an attention seeking boot who is obsessed with hinch....she was in HB which I can’t understand why she still shops there and tags them in her hauls after they sacked her!!! Funnily enuf after the zoflora incident she was fine to go away for the weekend with big George and get pissed!!!
Can’t stand her either! Why did she get sacked?

Reactions: 4
Cleaning of bins, was it really her?? And I pay a lovely person £3 every fortnight to come and clean ours, it’s his job, so I’m happy I’m contributing to someone’s life, no mess in the garden either.

Reactions: 10
Where did the zoflora addictions come from?

I'm a bit if an eco person now so avoid chemicals where I can BUT even a few years ago when I did use mainstream I'd never even purchased a bottle and these people want to use it on everything?!
I always thought zoflora was what your Granny had in her cupboard and it stank of rose and lavender 🤔 (still think its horrible)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s feeling very passive aggressive today. Plus as per usual those bins were clean to begin with. Jamie prob got the manky job whilst she dicked about with the pressure that I doubt she even knows how to use.

Can someone help me out please!

Some of you may know me as the ‘it’s tumeric love’ troll from insta. I’m not being lazy, I’ve spent hours scrolling (I only joined back on 207, truly kate to the party). Can anyone remember when she made an emotional story about paying for someone’s shopping and then them slagging her off? Was this ever discussed on here?! Was it true?! Was it a tattler?! Thanks guyzzzz atfv xxx

Reactions: 5
IT GETS bleeping BETTER
View attachment 235871
I am cracking up I’m sooo gonna ask for more details when he comes to dinner tonight. The rest of the messages are me barking orders at him to help me around the house and do the jobs my husband would do.
we were never very close but since we lost our sister we’ve sort of found our own relationship only taking 29 years!
Im so sorry about your sister and I’m not laughing about that, but the fact she’s called him handsnomes has basically got me weeing myself, this is too much 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Im so sorry about your sister and I’m not laughing about that, but the fact she’s called him handsnomes has basically got me weeing myself, this is too much 😭😂
Honestly a little bit of wee came out
I was like you are making this up and he was like no I’m not why the duck would I put myself through this embarrassment.
I was like sorry bro you’re going tattle famous.

Possibly the best thing that’s happened this year so far 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Exactly. There is no point clearing up after a toddler. I made it into a game with mine that they had a race to put all toys away before dinner. Before that I just left them
Yes, we did 'tidy up time' (I shamelessly nabbed that from my childminder at the time) which was literally 10 mins a day of us chucking everything in boxes, just before bathtime.

Why tidy things away at naptime, I feel that poor boy must feel so confused, he goes for a sleep and nothing is where he left it!

Can’t stand her either! Why did she get sacked?
Multiple reasons think the main one was her face didn’t fit...no surprises there.....she was on ig with her HB uniform on swearing about a customer think it was something to do with anti bac or lack of when working at the tills then she filmed the empty shelves when folk were panic buying and put on ig She also called in sick think it might have been child care issues then posted herself out with four little flowers and the kids....she’s taking it too an appeal as she thinks she was unfairly treated and it’s had a detrimental of her mental health etc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.