Mrs Hinch #226 The world is in luck, Hinch has finally shut up..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just got home from my cleaning job, they’d left me a right mess today & I’m knackered. It would be so much easier if I could just pour Zoflora on everything & then hose it down, unfortunately I’m expected to actually clean things though!

No wonder her grass is fucked when she’s jet washing stuff with chemicals on it, she really is profoundly thick!

Reactions: 18
Here's a game for you all guyyzzz

SPOT THE LIE 🧐

Also, worried she'll bore us 😂😂 that ship sailed 148 stories ago 🤦‍♀️
What is she chatting about? Is she high?
She used to pour neat zoflora on her dining room table, she still uses it neat for fucks sakes.
She tore the lid off her washing pod box.
She mixes a rim block with toilet cleaner, and that Bloo tit - which she used to pour from a great height, so it would have gone all over.
She still hasn't got the concept of her beloved Flash bathroom, as she doesn't leave it to sit for the 5mins the bottles says to do and instead mixes it with water.
She leaves tea lights unattended, washed her doormat with zoflora, and a bloody dishwasher tablet and loves to mix viakal with with umpteen other bathroom cleaners.

duck me, if that's understanding then I'm here riding Gerard Butler

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Thread suggestion - I wont promote products i haven't tried but I'll boil zoflora and burn my eyes am just learning guyzzzzz lies lies liezzzzz

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
What is she chatting about? Is she high?
She used to pour neat zoflora on her dining room table, she still uses it neat for fucks sakes.
She tore the lid off her washing pod box.
She mixes a rim block with toilet cleaner, and that Bloo tit - which she used to pour from a great height, so it would have gone all over.
She still hasn't got the concept of her beloved Flash bathroom, as she doesn't leave it to sit for the 5mins the bottles says to do and instead mixes it with water.
She leaves tea lights unattended, washed her doormat with zoflora, and a bloody dishwasher tablet and loves to mix viakal with with umpteen other bathroom cleaners.

duck me, if that's understanding then I'm here riding Gerald Butler
You lucky tattle bastard 😍😍
But I believe that as much as I believe Grinch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.