Mrs Hinch #225 We aren't just any trolls. We're M&S pastry trolls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion

Hinch taking the a detox from the gram, whilst tattle relives her best moments and scams

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
That video of her sitting in the car 😆
Does anyone else do this? No Soph, it's just you.
Maybe I'm strange? Yep, yes you are.
I don't know where I am sat. Well mate, you've only driven to your local shop for juice, so I reckon it's safe to say you're not far from home given that you live in a tiny little village.
Give me strength.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What absolute assholes "MHMDI" admins are 🤬

Have they always pre approved posts or is this a new thing since "zofloboilingwatergate"?

The idiots on that page are causing so much harm to their bleeping pets.....I'm fuming 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
First time I’ve seen her driving! She’s a total bin lid!!
I think she escaped from somewhere that day 😂😂 probably not even her car, just one she jimmied to make her escape.... that's the only explanation for this 😂😂
One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest Soph 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Those videos of her sitting outside peoples houses is the creepiest bleeping thing I’ve ever seen. I think her cheese has slid off her cracker.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Who remembers when she put the Gretel filter on her and Inchy Wincey No Balls, played Whitney Houston singing It's not right, but it's ok. She was stood with her head wobbling almost off her shoulders, pretending to throw credit card receipts about and he was stood in the background basically looking like a twit! That was really embarrassing! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Who remembers when she put the Gretel filter on her and Inchy Wincey No Balls, played Whitney Houston singing It's not right, but it's ok. She was stood with her head wobbling almost off her shoulders, pretending to throw credit card receipts about and he was stood in the background basically looking like a twit! That was really embarrassing! 😂
I can’t hear that song without that embarrassment popping in my head 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Apologies if someone has said this, I had 16 pages to scroll through cos I’ve been out all morning. I’ve tried searching through her posts but can’t find it but the time she posted pics of a derelict cabin cruiser and said she’d always wanted a boat and asking her Hitchers aka ‘boat builders and shipfitters to the stars’ if she should buy it and ideas about renovating 🙄. Any mention of always wanting a boat since?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The next Big Brother should be

Grinch, Ma Barker, Kim Woodburn, Nicky Grahame & Tulisa 😂

Edit to add.... and Alan Carr doing commentary 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Once again I’m being pinned down by a sleeping puppy, so I had a nose at some of the old highlights & stumbled across this gem! ‘Real baby’! 😂

If you go right to the beginning of her highlights there’s still some of her old style content on there. Watching some of it made me realise just how much she has changed, & not for the better, as her ‘fame’ has grown. Even the way she talks is different!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Nah I reckon someone was with her even then, just hidden. Like when she tried to hide jamie on her shopping trip to ikea with Stacey.
Bit weird that they couldn’t even go to ikea by themselves. Maybe he is a bit odd, like quitting his job to be with his wife all day?!

Reactions: 11
I still find it stark raving bonkers that the dog has his own bedroom, we love our dogs but they ain’t got their own bedrooms, she took it too far when she got an extension purely so she wouldn’t have to move the turkey twizzler out of his bedroom to make way for her actual human baby😂 Who spends £10k+ on an extension instead of just buying a £35 dog bed and whacking it under the dining table, it’s ludicrous 🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 24
You mean this?? 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 79
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.