Mrs Hinch #225 We aren't just any trolls. We're M&S pastry trolls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought that but had a look on zoe suggs insta and she’s put ‘see you on sunday’ so it looks like it was just yesterday
Hinch put have a 'lovely weekend' when wishing her minions goodbye so perhaps she altered it herself to the whole weekend because sometimes she has a Sunday off

• Haha
Reactions: 12
oh I need to hear more about this! Can you tell the whole story please 🙏
She was showing off her wardrobe. Which had all of about 3 items in it, she was obviously hiding all her designer gear in the other drobe. So someone quiet innocently said “oh I thought it would be bigger”. Well, Grinch went mental on her stories 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
We usually have Cook with Me day on a Sunday morning. Who can forget those faux Viennese whirly swirls she did. That was before she discovered pastry.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I mean, it's supposed to be the whole weekend but yesterday she was following 3, 218 people and now she's following 3,221 she's likes a lot of beach hut rental places in Essex so I'm guessing that's where she's packing her bags for.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
There’s a lot of reposts this morning and a lot of ‘howlin’ ... come on it’s not that funny!! 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hinch put have a 'lovely weekend' when wishing her minions goodbye so perhaps she altered it herself to the whole weekend because sometimes she has a Sunday off
Let her off Poor Hinch... she’s really “busy working” by that she’s prerecording, buying more pastry and tumeric. Looking for more dangerous “hacks” to pass off as her own

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Let her off Poor Hinch... she’s really “busy working” by that she’s prerecording, buying more pastry and tumeric. Looking for more dangerous “hacks” to pass off as her own
I hope she isnt really doing that and she's sat on the couch with choccy biscuits all over her gob, opening up a Big Mac, Jamie is on his 5th Stella, Ronnie is in front of the sofa gobbling a chicken nugget happy meal and Henry is having a tit in the sleepers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Has anyone remembered the time she used bath sealant to whiten her tile grout 🤣 the army were vicious about that one being pointed out!! It’s what Mrs Hinch does 🙄🤣
I remembered this at 23:30 last night while trying to get to sleep. Then I laid there giggling to myself 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I hope she isnt really doing that and she's sat on the couch with choccy biscuits all over her gob, opening up a Big Mac, Jamie is on his 5th Stella, Ronnie is in front of the sofa gobbling a chicken nugget happy meal and Henry is having a tit in the sleepers
Vest: Zoph luff get me anova Stella from the garage fridge.
Zoph: jaymeeeeee I cant ronnieblessimtumericface won’t eat his nugz I need to wrap them in pastry and tumeric he just lovezzzzzzz it
Vest: but babe you promised we wud just av a normal weekend. I’m still waiting for my pocket money from you so I can bet on willy hill
Zoph: *manic cackle and neck scratching* jayme you will noT geT ThaT unTil you’ve finished reading TaTTle
*Ronnie is staring blankly at the tv wondering why he isn’t allowed to watch CBeebies*
Meanwhile outside...

henry is contemplating running away for a better life when he spots the perfect place for a tit... the pergoallaaa

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.