Mrs Hinch #225 We aren't just any trolls. We're M&S pastry trolls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Admin delete this if it’s not allowed
But can we please make it a general rule at the beginning of every thread to please not speculate if Sophie is pregnant. I’ve personally struggled with fertility problems and know that so have other members of our little community and it isn’t a nice thing to read. It isn’t kind to speculate if a woman is pregnant, nor is it relevant to her being a chemical mixing cockwomble. Unless Sophie herself says she’s pregnant can we please not speculate out of kindness and consideration to not only her but members of our group who may be hurt reading that. I’ve seen way to many “shes gotta be pregnant” comments recently and it’s just not justified, call me a snowflake but I just don’t think speculation about pregnancy is necessary, kind or relevant ❤
Trouble is the people that usually comment are those that never read any other post or recap. They come on and repeat what’s already been said ten times or ask what happened on the last thread etc. X

• Sad
Reactions: 12
My minds gone blank guyszs I'm trying to think of my fave memories and all that's going through my brain is Hinch shouting pastry trolls and manic laughing after! Was only the other day 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Who remembers the xmas card from Maxine, who found her address and posted it to her & Soph wasn’t remotely freaked out. Perhaps because the hand writing in the card was suspiciously like her own. I still think this was giving out a subliminal message that she wanted fan mail and giving the ok to her Hinchers to do so. Thread 81 if anyone wants to read back 👌🏼

From here.....

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
I love all those that have been mentioned, but the ones for me that highlight what a thin line between sanity and madness she has are the wardrobe meltdown and Laura and the kitchen meltdown (I think it was Laura).
She just gives such an out of proportion reaction to the most bizarre things. I miss those rants 😆.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t think having a day off social media is going to solve mental health illnesses - I would know I live with depression. But these influencers will be preaching to have a day off then come back tomorrow advertising and flaunting their unattainable lifestyles, making people feel rubbish about their lives. So quite hypocritical. Just my opinion 🤷‍♀️
I have a mental health illnesses the form of PTSD and whilst I do appreciate they’re raising awareness, I’m annoyed that fake ass Zoph is joining in. I agree with everything you said! Bloody hypocrites 😤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Anyone seen this?
They really just make it too easy for us 😂 think Lou may be a Tattler 🤣😍

I really enjoyed the time she didn't understand how a tree could drop leaves in her garden when she didn't own it!! 😂

Or maybe when Juan inch filmed her hoovering the patio.
Juan Inch 🤣🤣🤣

Juan Inch does Plenty 💄🍆🤢
Can someone put Juan Inch on this face 🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
When she drove somewhere randomly, parked up outside people’s houses, and wondered whether the occupants were Hinchers 🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Lets not forget (and some of us saw it) the manic live on Tufters birthday. Iv never seen anything like it. She claims not to drink but by gum she looked like she'd had a few that night.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Lets not forget (and some of us saw it) the manic live on Tufters birthday. Iv never seen anything like it. She claims not to drink but by gum she looked like she'd had a few that night.
Omg this was brilliant! Shaking like a shitting dog! Looked like she’d had her face in a baggy all afternoon!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Omg this was brilliant! Shaking like a shitting dog! Looked like she’d had her face in a baggy all afternoon!
Haha i wont pretend to know what the phrase "had her face in a baggy" is.... please explain ;)

• Haha
When she screeched “Handsommmeeezzz” at Goofy at Disney....followed by my slowed down version 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 45
She looked like she had more than a drink! She looked like she was gurning on that live 😬

• Haha
Does anyone have a recording of this? 👀

Reactions: 8
Who remembers the xmas card from Maxine, who found her address and posted it to her & Soph wasn’t remotely freaked out. Perhaps because the hand writing in the card was suspiciously like her own. I still think this was giving out a subliminal message that she wanted fan mail and giving the ok to her Hinchers to do so. Thread 81 if anyone wants to read back 👌🏼

From here.....
She had definitely written that card herself!! Daft twit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When Henry had a health check at the vets and he was going to be a few hours and she said she was going to wait in reception the whole time, and took his teddy but they told her to go home and wait 😂 And then like someone else said, when he got home she laid on the floor next to him and hand fed him chicken. I think this may also have been the reason for the “everyone puta in a few pounds at xmas” rant.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.