Mrs Hinch #225 We aren't just any trolls. We're M&S pastry trolls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title thanks to @Megan29220 and put forward as a suggestion by @Tootle Pip Wiz with 68 likes!! 🎉🎊

For all previous Mrs Hinch threads:- https://tattle.life/tags/mrs-hinch/

For new members.

Kate to the party and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle are using them.
Among others, a few words below that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic.
Onslow, Vestlife, Kanye Vest, Mr Inch etc. = Jamie as he is seen to always wear vests.
Freda/Ma Barker = Zophs mum.
Lardsome/fat bastard/chicken strip = Henry.
ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
RonRon etc. = Ronnie

News

She has written a memoir ‘book’ called This Is Me out Oct 1st
She has trademarked her Mrs Hinch name, so expect a range of cheap and cheerful goods galore to come out (assuming eBay).
She has been signed to a PR company called dundascomms, so expect big things like TV appearances.

Facts we’ve seen: - contributions from @SarcasticEllis @bellinibobble @SunshineRae and @Loulou

- Unsafe tips i.e. fire hazards and furniture damage due to misuse of products - ignored rather than addressed e.g. Lenor on soft furnishings (this takes away their fire retardant properties) and spraying diluted Zoflora on everything (flammable). She has stopped this but has not told her hinchers to cease this practice (from the Hinch groups on Facebook it’s clear they still do it- and burn Zoflora in their wax melters).
- Promotes products (and/or the ingredients that go in them) which are tested on animals (including dogs).
- The fire services issued a plea for people to stop putting vases of flowers on hobs after she was seen doing it. We joke that’s the reason she had her kitchen redone she got a new hob but the vase of flowers disappeared.
- Encouraging Hinch hauls and buying more stuff especially non-essential shopping during a pandemic when many are losing jobs.
- Allegedly buys followers. Gets a steady few thousand a day, even when completely inactive! Bum stretcher and cumslut are some of our particular favourites.
- She’s a P&G partner but stored her washing tabs unsafely under her sink, in reach of her crawling baby. Hence the reason why Vogue Williams is now promoting the Fairy safety TV advert instead.
- Pre-records a lot of her content. She actually does very little cleaning. Her bracelets often disappear and then reappear mid story.
- Using a ridiculous amount of chemicals/doesn’t give a toss about the environment. Thinks washing 2 or 3 items at a time is fine because it’s at 30c.
- Has been warned by the ASA numerous times regarding undisclosed ads. She is one of the worst for not labelling stuff as gifted etc. or she writes it really small in her stories/in white on a light background. She isn’t clear about her earnings on eBay swipe ups and affiliate links. Basically she’ll do anything to avoid disclosing properly. We got to £40,000 of gifted items and gave up counting.
- Despite numerous tattle members warnings/cautions about safeguarding, she continuously posts naked pictures of her baby in the bath.
- Doxxing. She never shares the identities of her hinchers when sharing their stories, but will share ‘trolls’ and then steps back to allow the barmy army to attack on her behalf. This has happened many times. She also likes to reply to people on IG crying troll, then delete her comments a few seconds after and leave the army to finish off.
- Spent Jamie’s 40th birthday in an Audi dealership claiming not to have purchased anything. Then posted a picture on her personal IG account at Christmas showing the house with a Range Rover and a new Audi in the drive, but the account went private when called out about it on here.

A762BB41-0105-4473-BCF7-5E94FF4EB993.png
6D052601-4EB0-4AC5-9B1D-A7F1661DDD39.png

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Omg! How unexpected! My 3rd thread title. 😭 I just seen 'has mentioned you' and thought ooh eck! TUMERIC FOR EVERYONE!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 95
After home school I g my kids for 6 months I can assure you when they go back to school I will not yo requesting to borrow a friend or family members toddler .... it’s bullshit Her sister wanted him today!
Also, the niece is what, 10 or 11? Mums of pre-teens don't miss having a kid around so borrow a toddler! It's years since her sister had a toddler in the house. She's had to say that to cover the fact that she can't be left on her own with Ronnie.

Reactions: 62
If someone could do a recap of the last 24 hours (can't believ how fast we are getting through these threads!!!) that would be great. I'm just running out the door to collect my daughter, so didn't have time but we were already well over 1000 posts. 😘😘

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Thats not the Hinch charity loungewear is it. It can't be, it has never seen the light of day

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If someone could do a recap of the last 24 hours (can't believ how fast we are getting through these threads!!!) that would be great. I'm just running out the door to collect my daughter, so didn't have time but we were already well over 1000 posts. 😘😘
recap:

- Rose Wonderland was release and honestly smells of arse, her sheeples rushed to home bargs to swipe it off the shelves!
- Jamie spent the night out with the lads, Hinch decided to have a relaxing bath, but there’s questions over whether or not she was looking after Ron alone as he seemed very happy to see someone in a clip but Jamie was out, Ma Barker perhaps?
- Zaph made waffle hash browns and fried eggs for breakfast, because this family doesn’t consume enough unfertilised poultry fetuses apparently
- We saw more of Jamie’s boxers, my therapist is now full time thanks for asking
- She cleaned her bath out
- We’ve also worked out poor Jamie keeps his clothes in Henry’s bedroom
- Her sister Sam had Ronnie today because her daughter has gone back to school and she apparently needed him around
- Jamie and Sophie went to the tip together, she didn’t crush her boxes which made me micro rage and Essex county council have said one person one car, but the rules don’t apply to our Soph
-Shes clearly been reading tattle because when they came back from the tip she mentioned her elbow grease was called Elvis, on behalf of all the pastry trolls you’re welcome for the content
- The garage got hoovered and tidied because that’s normal
- WE SAW POLLY!!!
- She cleaned her kitchen ready for the weekend and once again used boiling water with Zoflora when giving her cloths a bath, can’t believe that 🙄
- And she’s gone to collect Ron wearing what looks like some of HMP’s finest trackies

Think I got everything but might’ve missed some bits, ATV ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 116
Guys I went out for food today and I asked for hash browns. When they brought my food there were no hash browns just a massive potato waffle. I said 'excuse me, sorry i think there's a mix up. I ordered hash browns' and the waiter looked at me and laughed. He said 'no silly. Have you not seen Mrs Hinchs story today? Potato waffles are the new hash browns.' Then he just dolloped a fried egg on top of it. Then i got the salt shaker to pour out some salt and tumeric came out instead of salt. World's gone crazy eh!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 90
I do love a wee prison looking tracksuit every so often but not quite that much of a prison looking one. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I take my mum out for a nice day to cheer us both up and I come back onto a new thread!
Quick round up of my thoughts..

who the duck has a bath with a bath bomb and leaves it to clean until the next day.... urgh disgusting “cleaning guru”

A cheese-string massacre.

that dump looks really boring compared to my local one and I feel her and no Vesticles are even bigger idiots than before.

any excuse for Sophie rose (not her name) In wonderland to not look after her child again.

and basically she’s still a massive cockroach

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
You lot move fast. I don't know how to comment on my post in the last thread now it's closed but I can confirm I was correct and the Zoflora negligence has been going on forever. It's there in the honeymoon highlights... Zoflora was packed and went to the Maldives (flammable liquid on a plane) and she did indeed splash it all over the honeymoon bath.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
That looked like pergola struts that old shoe face Grinch launched into the skip!!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.