Mrs Hinch #225 We aren't just any trolls. We're M&S pastry trolls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's not forget... like She did... when Halloween is !! And how she was turned into death Hinch the wrong day... ! 😑

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Reminiscing about the time she was writing Ronz Christmas tags.. ‘love mummy and Jamie xx’😂😂 Someone pointed it out on here, swiftly deleted and redone with ‘daddy’ That was when I realised how self-obsessed she really is.
That’s fabulous

Reactions: 6
I forgot, a couple of threads ago, I said I'd see if I could find the screen shots of Henry's bedroom before it was turned into his bedroom 'for the gram', when it was for its real use - a bedroom for the niece. About 5 weeks after this video/pic, it was stripped of colour and turned into a grey dog bedroom with £1179.70 worth of *gifted goods.

*Chest drawers - £449.00
Bed - £299.00
Wallpaper - £45.00 (approx.)
Personalised embroidered cushion - £30.00
'Henry' fabric wall letters - £59.75 (11.95 per letter)
Bedside lamp - £30.00
Name flag sign - £16.95
Full length mirror - £250.00
2 x Dension print - £43.90 (low estimate as did without frames)
F6C45C5C-EAF2-4090-B442-6C9511D6FA8B.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 22
That reminded me of the toy she made for Ron before he was born.Was it a stuffed bear?looked like sooty's poorest cousin.
It looked like something out of The Village of the Damned! Horrible thing it was! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Still laughing at ‘Cuntry Gardin’ :ROFLMAO:

Thanks for the trip down memory lane, had forgotten some of those gems!
“I just love all their little homes, with all their little plants and fences” Looking for ideas more like, nosy fecker!

Keep them coming guysssssss ATV 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 13
One of my favourites was when she bought pumpkins WEEKS before Halloween. Spray painted them grey because God forbid her house should have a bit of colour even outside. Made a big deal about how much she laaaavvves her grey pumpkins then never mentioned them again because clearly within a few days they became rotting grey carcasses. Good times.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Well Tattlers, I've been on a Tattle quest today to Home Bargains to smell this Rose Wonderland crap. Husband thought we were going for drinks, half way round I whispered "I'm on a quest, Mrs Hinch has released some laundry tit".

I can report that it literally smells like their normal one, there's no rose or wonderland scent (whatever wonderland smells like). I was expecting it to be overpowering knowing how many products and scents she normally uses.

There were tonnes left in our local HB. As I got my phone out to take a pic, this woman came scurrying down the aisle, pushed in front of me to grab one and hide it in her bag, then she shot off to the other side to pick up the Bold. Definitely a hincher! So I said loudly "smells like nothing, what a waste of time" 🙊🙊🙊
IMG_20200905_111859.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Apologies if someone has said this, I had 16 pages to scroll through cos I’ve been out all morning. I’ve tried searching through her posts but can’t find it but the time she posted pics of a derelict cabin cruiser and said she’d always wanted a boat and asking her Hitchers aka ‘boat builders and shipfitters to the stars’ if she should buy it and ideas about renovating 🙄. Any mention of always wanting a boat since?
Omg yes!!! The day she asked....”how do boats float?” 😂😂😂 thick bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.