Mrs Hinch #225 We aren't just any trolls. We're M&S pastry trolls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What about the time someone left her the handwritten note in Costa. But it was suspiciously like her writing. What was that all about!? And paying for that woman’s shopping and the woman couldn’t stand her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Fannys final thoughts......not that anybody gives a monkeys 😂. The pods have Lenor in them so I thought that it wasn’t worth buying the fabric conditioner not that I use it anyway.

there’s a very slight fragrance - it’s not floral overwhelming it’s very slight but nothing to write home about IMO.

Maybe good for somebody who wants to support Zoph without the overwhelming strong smell of laundry detergent.

I’ll stick to me good old Aldi washing stuff👍🏼
ATV sheeples
On the MHMMDI group someone described it as very similar to the light pink lenor, so extremely subtle, little sweet but once dried no lasting smell, so basically a waste of fcking time!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I BOUGHT IT. CHECK MY BANK ACCOUNT. GO ON CHECK IT 🤣🤣🤣🤣
The ‘I love you keep being you note’ on a receipt which looked like Inch highs writing. Busted
The time she ‘paid’ for someone else’s shopping.....
Claimed she’d never been to a hotel before but her insta was full of holidays to far off places and hotels.
Now I can’t fully remember, maybe someone can help. But the video chat with her mum where she had questions but it was picked up they’d been answered before or something
The soup maker. Which has eloped with Polly the trolley
Omg! Snap!!! Exact same time haha great minds!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Manic cheese grating with a potato peeler has to be in my top 5 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
Fannys final thoughts......not that anybody gives a monkeys 😂. The pods have Lenor in them so I thought that it wasn’t worth buying the fabric conditioner not that I use it anyway.

there’s a very slight fragrance - it’s not floral overwhelming it’s very slight but nothing to write home about IMO.

Maybe good for somebody who wants to support Zoph without the overwhelming strong smell of laundry detergent.

I’ll stick to me good old Aldi washing stuff👍🏼
ATV sheeples
I still can't pick up any smell.

Reactions: 9
On the MHMMDI group someone described it as very similar to the light pink lenor, so extremely subtle, little sweet but once dried no lasting smell, so basically a waste of fcking time!
I can’t bare those groups so I’m not in any 😂 but no I can’t imagine the smell lasting when the washing is dry. Might use them for Mr Fanny’s uniform or Mini Fanny’s uniform
Either that or I’ll shill them to my sister in law

I still can't pick up any smell.
2 fannys that don’t smell clearly haha 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She fed the lovely birds although she didn't what kind they were.
Starlings! And all round Maldon are signs saying please don't feed the starlings🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She fed the lovely birds although she didn't what kind they were.
Starlings! And all round Maldon are signs saying please don't feed the starlings🙃
Like when she had them blue tits in the bird box on the fence. It flew in her face. She never left them alone the rest of the day screaming and laughing. So they all left

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The time someone messaged her to say Henners was fat and she said we all put a bit of weight on over Christmas 🤪
Still fat, is he gonna pile on more this Christmas I wonder

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I can’t bare those groups so I’m not in any 😂 but no I can’t imagine the smell lasting when the washing is dry. Might use them for Mr Fanny’s uniform or Mini Fanny’s uniform
Either that or I’ll shill them to my sister in law

2 fannys that don’t smell clearly haha 😂
I literally joined that group lastnight for sheer noseyness, had to agree to be really nice and promise not to be cheeky to Zoph, got approved this morn.....will be leaving again, can none of them make an adult decision without posting to group for a discussion/approval 🤦‍♀️
'What could I put in this corner?' What do you think of this lamp?

Reactions: 20
Remember when she had her little obsession with her George Forman. On the beg for a bbq. So pretended she only had a GF on some old kitchen trolly to bbq on. Even though a real bbq could be seen in pics under a cover. Everything must be served with a whole raw red onion
Think they had burgers 4 nights in a row :(

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He’d gone in to the vets for a toe nail clip or something. I can’t remember what. It was nothing big. Anyway she then proceeded to lie everywhere with him. It was noted at the time she never does that to her other child
And I’ve just read it wasn’t a paraglider it was a drone. She thought it was the paparazzi 😂😂😂
Edit ** sorry wasn’t an actual chicken strip. It’s Henners. He just reminds me of a fat piece of fried chicken
"He reminds me of a piece of fried chicken" I am HOWLING 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.