Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mgh727

VIP Member
If someone could do a recap of the last 24 hours (can't believ how fast we are getting through these threads!!!) that would be great. I'm just running out the door to collect my daughter, so didn't have time but we were already well over 1000 posts. 😘😘
recap:

- Rose Wonderland was release and honestly smells of arse, her sheeples rushed to home bargs to swipe it off the shelves!
- Jamie spent the night out with the lads, Hinch decided to have a relaxing bath, but there’s questions over whether or not she was looking after Ron alone as he seemed very happy to see someone in a clip but Jamie was out, Ma Barker perhaps?
- Zaph made waffle hash browns and fried eggs for breakfast, because this family doesn’t consume enough unfertilised poultry fetuses apparently
- We saw more of Jamie’s boxers, my therapist is now full time thanks for asking
- She cleaned her bath out
- We’ve also worked out poor Jamie keeps his clothes in Henry’s bedroom
- Her sister Sam had Ronnie today because her daughter has gone back to school and she apparently needed him around
- Jamie and Sophie went to the tip together, she didn’t crush her boxes which made me micro rage and Essex county council have said one person one car, but the rules don’t apply to our Soph
-Shes clearly been reading tattle because when they came back from the tip she mentioned her elbow grease was called Elvis, on behalf of all the pastry trolls you’re welcome for the content
- The garage got hoovered and tidied because that’s normal
- WE SAW POLLY!!!
- She cleaned her kitchen ready for the weekend and once again used boiling water with Zoflora when giving her cloths a bath, can’t believe that 🙄
- And she’s gone to collect Ron wearing what looks like some of HMP’s finest trackies

Think I got everything but might’ve missed some bits, ATV ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 116

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Omg! How unexpected! My 3rd thread title. 😭 I just seen 'has mentioned you' and thought ooh eck! TUMERIC FOR EVERYONE!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 95

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Guys I went out for food today and I asked for hash browns. When they brought my food there were no hash browns just a massive potato waffle. I said 'excuse me, sorry i think there's a mix up. I ordered hash browns' and the waiter looked at me and laughed. He said 'no silly. Have you not seen Mrs Hinchs story today? Potato waffles are the new hash browns.' Then he just dolloped a fried egg on top of it. Then i got the salt shaker to pour out some salt and tumeric came out instead of salt. World's gone crazy eh!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 90

Astonishing

VIP Member
Trying to catch up here
But honestly it’s like she wants to be trolled
Sorry if it’s been done
D94FC112-BA6C-4728-A4C3-3B3F53BE1FBD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Who remembers when she put the Gretel filter on her and Inchy Wincey No Balls, played Whitney Houston singing It's not right, but it's ok. She was stood with her head wobbling almost off her shoulders, pretending to throw credit card receipts about and he was stood in the background basically looking like a twat! That was really embarrassing! 😂
You mean this?? 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 79

shadyessex33

VIP Member
What does hinch know about the smell of snow?
Maldon's only had an inch or two at most.
Perhaps Hen had a piss in it..yellow snow is something else.Remember never eat yellow snow.
That’ll be something she has in common with Maldon. Only getting an Inch

• Haha
Reactions: 77

Astonishing

VIP Member
This is what I love about Tattle, we are all supportive of each other and have shared a lot of things on here.
When things are going bad we reach out and everyone offers words of comfort and support.
Yet in the world of Hinch we are horrible trolls.
But the biggest troll of all is herself.
She should take some advice from us for once.

Hope you are doing ok @Astonishing, you been through so much recently. 💕
Thank you my lovely! Honestly without this site this year I wouldn’t of survived. My nanny bless her said to me when I was about 16 and crying over a boyfriend who’d broke up with me “you’ll always have one year where everything bad happens to you and it’ll pull you down but this isn’t it and when that happens you’ll find a place and have a network to support you”
She was right, I’ve had my year & I’ve found my support in all of you. Even as anonymous “trolls” you’ve protected me and helped me so much more than you’ll ever know. And ill never stop “trolling” because of you lot

Maybe Hinch should find a network of actual lovely people rather than her barmy army.
they could all learn a lot from here ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 76

under the ivy

VIP Member
I don’t think having a day off social media is going to solve mental health illnesses - I would know I live with depression. But these influencers will be preaching to have a day off then come back tomorrow advertising and flaunting their unattainable lifestyles, making people feel rubbish about their lives. So quite hypocritical. Just my opinion 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 72

Dickydoo123

Chatty Member
Just in case any newbies never got to see the mashed potato corpse baby face of RonRon that someone made in honour of his 1st birthday 😂 it’s fookin terrifying 😆😳

18BED2EA-779B-429A-BCAB-6060332E3A73.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 72

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
Reminiscing about the time she was writing Ronz Christmas tags.. ‘love mummy and Jamie xx’😂😂 Someone pointed it out on here, swiftly deleted and redone with ‘daddy’ That was when I realised how self-obsessed she really is.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 69

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Jesus Christ! I had my iPad linked to the google speaker whilst I was cooking. Her horrible voice came screeching out of it. Won’t make that mistake again! Now the neighbours are gonna think I’ve got a banshee problem!

• Haha
Reactions: 67

shadyessex33

VIP Member
When I suggested it yesterday I never expected it to be such a success! You bunch of glorious bitches have outdone yourselves!!!
So going forward, whenever the Hinch has a “day off” let’s fill Tattle with old stories, memories and videos. Let’s make the tart too scared to ever have a day off. Work for the money!
All the fucking vest my “troll” friends!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
Hiii, long time lurker. Ex hincher! I’ve been meaning to post but these threads usually move so quickly that I can’t keep up ! I used to really really like her, I felt really inspired to clean more, but then every evening after putting the small person to bed I’d have no evening as I was spending my entire life shining my sink and making sure everything was clean, I wouldn’t even watch tv ! I slowly stopped watching her once she had the baby and I realised she had free nappies for life and she became more and more un relatable. Found my way here and have tried to keep up with threads. You guys taught me she pre records which is of course why she can do everything with a baby! The new kitchen for no reason reaaalllly got my back up! I’ve not looked back. I’m happy to say I now tidy as a normal person does and spend my evenings as a normal person does and I couldn’t give a shit is my sink is shiny. Thanks for the entertainment and the eye opener. All the vest 😉 xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 63