Mrs Hinch #225 We aren't just any trolls. We're M&S pastry trolls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going to need more info and receipts if you have them on the paraglider and lying on the floor with a chicken strip 😂😂😂
He’d gone in to the vets for a toe nail clip or something. I can’t remember what. It was nothing big. Anyway she then proceeded to lie everywhere with him. It was noted at the time she never does that to her other child
And I’ve just read it wasn’t a paraglider it was a drone. She thought it was the paparazzi 😂😂😂
Edit ** sorry wasn’t an actual chicken strip. It’s Henners. He just reminds me of a fat piece of fried chicken

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Why would you buy so much then say you are going to buy more to add to your "stash"?
Hashtag at the bottom "Mrs Hinch Made Me Buy It".
Yet the sheep say she doesn't make them buy the stuff she shows? Well what's this then eh. 🤔🙄
It's like follow my leader with them all.
Follow Grinch all the way over the troll bridge, trip trap trip trap, until you arrive at the bank where she will bleed you dry. 🥴
And what the duck is #clickclack all about!

View attachment 233286
I just read the #cocreation hashtag as #coercion 😂😂😂😂 sounds more accurate!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not sure if it’s allowed but one of her biggest fans from Northern Ireland has spent the night in A & E after getting zoflora on her face when she went to sniff it in HB, what a mess she’s in...shows how dangerous it can be..imagine a child getting hands on it 😢
If Soph cared about her followers at all she would be reposting this ladies warning but she won’t because she’s a terrible human being.
Obviously it’s not her fault this happened, it was the idiot who didn’t put the lid back on properly, but she could still use her platform to try and make sure it doesn’t happen to anyone else.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Do you know what I'm noticing? Today's already better knowing she won't be online. My stress levels are automatically lower ,there is no no signing in and knowing I'll be faced with her bulshit. I know I won't be scrolling and have to see her lies on the page which makes me ,all of us feel guilt or shame or just anger at the injustices of what she's doing and the manipulation. I automatically feel better knowing her lies won't be smeared across the page.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
He’d gone in to the vets for a toe nail clip or something. I can’t remember what. It was nothing big. Anyway she then proceeded to lie everywhere with him. It was noted at the time she never does that to her other child
And I’ve just read it wasn’t a paraglider it was a drone. She thought it was the paparazzi 😂😂😂
Edit ** sorry wasn’t an actual chicken strip. It’s Henners. He just reminds me of a fat piece of fried chicken
Omg what a dope! Thanks for that, great to have a catch up on the catalogue of idiocy!!

Reactions: 6
Didn't she label the bird bath with 'bird bath'incase they didn't realise?
She did! Even though the sides of it were far too high for them to get in it even if they’d wanted to!

Dont forget the squirrel table that Uncle Dave made her
I’d forgotten about that one! 😆 Not seen that in ages either. I enjoyed that phase she went through of claiming that things in the garden had ‘blown away’, like all those heart shaped flower baskets from Poundstretcher. Maybe that’s what happened to the squirrel table!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nah I reckon someone was with her even then, just hidden. Like when she tried to hide jamie on her shopping trip to ikea with Stacey.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Remember when she said something about Lee from Blue and how she used to fancy him, and he saw it and replied on his story, it was cringe-o-rama 🤣🤣 he said "Mrs Hinch" and the woman he was with said "yeah, that cleaning lady" 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Making a big song and dance about her “Girls only” night out to Dancing on Ice with Soapy Solomon. Then Inch and his eyes were spotted in the background 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I've just been to my local home bargains and to say Rose Wonderland is "flying off the shelves" 😂 there was bloody tonnes of it on the shelves! I had a cheeky sniff and I've gotta say, not impressed. I happily picked up a bottle of our usual stuff and smirked behind my face mask when I saw another shopper have a sniff of Rose Wonderland, put it back and get something else 😂
Our local HBs shelves were still full, my daughter picked it up smelt it and said it doesn’t really smell of anything! No body was looking at it or picking it up, maybe there aren’t many Hinchers in our town!😂

Have you seen that the UK government are thinking about making a law to make 'celebrities' Mark any edited pictures that they post on social media?

So Sophie would have to admit that every single picture of herself is edited and filtered! 😂
I think they should make it law that any followers need to be human and not bots! It’s all so false, It would be amazing to see how many real followers certain people really have!

Reactions: 27
The snack tray for her 'absolute faves' Mars crispy rolls. That soon disappeared. She left it out for the builders creating the glory hole and it was never seen again.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hey Pastry Trolls 😘
I haven’t managed to read most of the last thread and only 2 pages of this one so THANK YOU to the thread creators and everyone who contributes to “catch ups”. I usually get up to speed with what I’ve missed when you lot are asleep as I’m t’other side of the world. So fab work guyssssssss!
I’m loving the trip down memory lane and will say my faves are when Verity came on (someone who claimed to know Hinch, think her name was Verity). Now we have Fabulous Fanny who always makes me smile.

Keep trucking you got this guys hope that helps ATV x

Of course a favourite memory of mine is the time she sat in the waiting area, all aggressively going into one about chugging out of a bottle of squash....that she apparently always does, that we have never seen since 🤣 we are so overdue a head waggle meltdown 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Right you lovely tattle bastards I’ve just spent my hard earned £4.99 to wonderland you all. Can’t smell any rose at all and just generic smelling. The pods smell quite chemically actually which I’m thrilled about NOT. 22 washes for £4.99 isn’t exactly a barg but I’ve bought them just for you 😘
Fannys final thoughts......not that anybody gives a monkeys 😂. The pods have Lenor in them so I thought that it wasn’t worth buying the fabric conditioner not that I use it anyway.

there’s a very slight fragrance - it’s not floral overwhelming it’s very slight but nothing to write home about IMO.

Maybe good for somebody who wants to support Zoph without the overwhelming strong smell of laundry detergent.

I’ll stick to me good old Aldi washing stuff👍🏼
ATV sheeples

Reactions: 12
I hate that assumption that people eating on their own are lonely. I love going to restaurants by myself sometimes - peace and quiet and a good meal, bliss!
100% to be alone does not mean lonely! I at times am an introvert and like to be alone, in silence. I also like I'm sure everyone of you have a crazy life some weeks with everything that gets thrown at you, so I need alone time to decompress. Though if I see some old folk alone I do hope they arent lonely 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I BOUGHT IT. CHECK MY BANK ACCOUNT. GO ON CHECK IT 🤣🤣🤣🤣
The ‘I love you keep being you note’ on a receipt which looked like Inch highs writing. Busted
The time she ‘paid’ for someone else’s shopping.....
Claimed she’d never been to a hotel before but her insta was full of holidays to far off places and hotels.
Now I can’t fully remember, maybe someone can help. But the video chat with her mum where she had questions but it was picked up they’d been answered before or something
The soup maker. Which has eloped with Polly the trolley

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.