Mrs Hinch #223 Soph is knackered from being a wally, tattle wants to know: WHERE IS POLLY?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get the feeling they’ve stopped “working with”/ gifting her stuff anyway given that we haven’t seen a tagged post from her in a while (Not that she declares most ads anyway but still...).

Also with her fawning all over fabulosa now, they seem to be her flavour of the month in the disinfectant department.

People do seem to be calling her out a lot more, gives me hope that her downfall is looming... 😬🤞🏻
Even all the other insta cleaners seem to be sick of her. Rightly so, they actually clean. She is so entitled and self important. So many new people on here lately and comments on media are never really in her favour. I think that’s why they are pushing Onslow out more, to try and salvage it. He will just speed up the process in my opinion 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Khloe kardashian has done another febreeze ad, wonder if hinch will create for her own jewelled febreeze with its “own little driver” again?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
All pre planned and staged - well done mr and Mrs Hinch! They are both grown adults living together, yet they do diddly squat and are tired? Bollocks! This was just a way to get Mr Hinch interacting with the Hinchers. So he cut up some fruit - big bloody deal! And sprayed a sink that already looked clean! FFS! My husband has done a FULL DAYS work and is still working! Yet he has made time to help unload and load the dishwasher, taken the dog out and we have got the kids school stuff ready too. It’s embarrassing to watch Jamie do this. Has the new management team asked them to focus on family ready for the memoir release? There does seem to be a shift and tbh they are even more pathetic than before!

Reactions: 27
Watched Vest's stories with anticipation there...what a CRINGE FEST. He's literally put out like he's doing her the massive favour of shining the sink "whilst her eyes are burning and she's off to bed" duck off Mate 🙄 Why shouldn't he shine the sink he seems to do duck all else all day? Infact who gives a toss about the sink being shined before bed anyway most of us have bigger issues to take to bed with us let alone house shiny oir sinks are. It all just screams Stepford Housewife with a profit.
I've never seen Ron with fruit 🤔 Bar today with raspberries and now hes getting fruit with his breakfast 🥳🥳 maybe he'll even get a round of toast. Thursday is gonna be a good day for Handsomes
He's only getting fruit now because someone on here mentioned last week 'fs give the boy some fruit" Grinch doesn't like fruit, as we know so relies on tattle to insist her son has some. duck ME 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I get the feeling they’ve stopped “working with”/ gifting her stuff anyway given that we haven’t seen a tagged post from her in a while (Not that she declares most ads anyway but still...).

Also with her fawning all over fabulosa now, they seem to be her flavour of the month in the disinfectant department.

People do seem to be calling her out a lot more, gives me hope that her downfall is looming... 😬🤞🏻
This is the first time iv seen newspapers print anything bad about her. Its a step in the right direction x

Reactions: 20
Off to bed myself even though my partner wouldn’t ask my 105 insta followers to tell me to go as we have to help my son move tomorrow so need to be up early but just have to say wtaf? That story from vestlife was so managed by her. Fruit? Never does that, not that we have seen nor do we see him eat it! And the laugh, worse than hers! That pair today have done me in. Night all!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Got my first tattle bingo today(I’m classing as a bingo) I’m dead proud. LOVE IT!!
Also I washed my shark vacuum filter out over the weekend and it took till Tuesday to dry so she can pull the other one if she’s trying to kid us that wasn’t prerecorded 🙄View attachment 231432
Bingo! Well done! And you know why it got moved up yesterday? Because she probably did this yesterday, and then because of thoroughly drying it etc, realised she couldn't post until today. So another pre record.

Reactions: 10
I’ve never cleaned my hoover. There I said it 😩 I’ve got one main hoover that I definitely have never taken apart and cleaned it’s never got to a point where it’s like that my second I’ve wiped a bit and taken the hair off when it’s not hoovering as good but isn’t that just what you do?
My hoovers are actually quite clean and the main one I’ve had for about 6 years. Madness.
Never cleaned mine either but i chuck a few of them scented laundry balls in sometimes and a bit of zoflora, not just to make it smell nice, but also in the hope it will explode and blow my ears off so i dont have to hear hinches god awful screaching anymore. Atv.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If that’s couple goals then I’m failing 😂. I’m currently on 1 end of the couch reading tattle and watching tv. Himself is on the other end, playing a game on his phone. Every so often I’ll get angry at a news item or something and he’ll listen to me rant... then smile and say “love you”. And we’ll laugh. Ok it’s not colouring in a fairy house or scratching a new sink but I’d rather be doing our thing that whatever the duck it is they’re doing

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I had a victory in work today!! I work quite closely with someone who has been obsessed with Hinch for years. I really like this person so it was something I tolerated but I’ve been slowly drip feeding her the manipulative stuff that Hinch does, the exploitation of Ronnie, lies she’s telling etc for the last few months. Today she came in to work and said, “The more I’ve watched Mrs Hinch the last few weeks, the more I’ve realised you’re right.” I’m so pleased that she’s finally seen the light!
We will convert people one by one. Team work makes the dream work x

Reactions: 26
He’s such a smarmy git isn’t he? I thought she was bad but he’s even worse.
If he were chocolate he’d eat himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Smarmy! Perfect word for him. He is gross. Really ugly, not well endowed, no personality. Getting him involved will speed up Hinch's downfall, it's going to be glorious.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Longtime lurker ; First Time Poster.

J dawgs stories tonight seemed like pre records.
He cleans the kitchen sink with Cif and minkeh which he leaves on the sink BUT when he goes to turn off the light , minkeh is out of the way and a spray bottle is on the sink with a bottle of washing up liquid. 🤔

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Wow fair play to Vestlife for cleaning the kitchen, must have taken him ages to wipe the sink down and put that crystal pen on the book! That will save Zoph so much time in the morning, I’d be chuffed to bits.
Especially when he done it single handed, what a pro he is, doesn’t know how his Soph does it. It was cringeworthy to be honest

Reactions: 13
Who’s gonna DM Jaymeee and tell him he forget to but the boiling jar of zoflora out this evening? Silly kipper 🐟

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Kate to the party as I’m just waking up while you are all off to bed but WHAT THE ACTUAL duck IS IT 1950 HAVE I WOKEN UP AND WE HAVE GONE BACK IN TIME VESTLIFE CLEANING THE KITCHEN “FOR SOPH” DOES HE NOT LIVE THERE DOES HE DO ANYTHING AROUND THE HOUSE IS HE EXPECTING PRAISE WHAT THE duck GUYS. Ugh.

And breathe.

Oh yeah sure she’s done loads for “women”. Taking us back in time to when the kitchen was “women’s business”. duck YOU. I am ashamed and embarrassed for you that your husband thinks if he cleans the kitchen (ahem, what did he clean) he’s “making it nice FOR YOU”. And preparing some food for his own son is a FAVOUR to you.

COCK OFF.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Yep! Never see her snowing her carpet anymore either??
Nope haven't seen carpet snow in ages. Also used to see her clean the lanterns on a regular basis and a clockwise room clean.

I remember she always used to Sharon shark the carpets on a regular, can't remember the last time she got the hoover out so seems pointless doing the clean!

I noticed she had no rim block in the loo she pined today, obvs the hint about mixing chemicals has sunk in but not been addressed.

Reactions: 20
She seriously needs to duck off with this
A former colleague joined in once said he was a bully and would take the piss out of you and encourage everyone to laugh at you he's vile 🤢 perfect match for the real Sophie we've seen slip through before 🤢

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.