Mrs Hinch #223 Soph is knackered from being a wally, tattle wants to know: WHERE IS POLLY?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god if shes this tired now imagine the tit we will get when the book PR starts

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Just caught up with her stories!! Oh duck off, just have an early night without announcing it to the frigging world. She's boiling my piss, so hard done by isnt she? Her one day working week has really taken it out of her. She really could not cope in the real world, none of these influencers could. Try working 12 hour shifts, parenting more than one child, keeping a home, looking after elderly parents or disabled children, surviving week to week on little money, having your own health problems etc.... I hope the influencer trend dies very soon, they've shown their true colours during this pandemic!!
Exactly. It’s not bleeping Heathrow, just go to bed you absolute womble.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her husband cleans the kitchen and does a few jobs before he goes up to bed and all of a sudden it’s ‘couple goals’?? Makes me worry what type of relationships her army are in because my husband just does stuff like that without expecting praise as we’re an equal partnership and we both contribute to the house and the housework and IT’S NOT bleeping 1953.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I’ve never cleaned my hoover. There I said it 😩 I’ve got one main hoover that I definitely have never taken apart and cleaned it’s never got to a point where it’s like that my second I’ve wiped a bit and taken the hair off when it’s not hoovering as good but isn’t that just what you do?
My hoovers are actually quite clean and the main one I’ve had for about 6 years. Madness.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t pay enough attention to her really, but does anyone remember
“Before bed blasts” where she would spray some aerosol in her kitchen? She had a basket of them and everything

Reactions: 11
Surely if you were that tired you’d duck off cleaning your hoover?! It’s like she’s trying to be a relatable but just always misses the mark. I’ve never ever been up all night and thought you know what, I’ll clean out one of my five hoovers.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
No. No. No. No. No I can not stand his posts. Well done you wiped the sides down. Pat yourself on the back.

Reactions: 15
Got my first tattle bingo today(I’m classing as a bingo) I’m dead proud. LOVE IT!!
Also I washed my shark vacuum filter out over the weekend and it took till Tuesday to dry so she can pull the other one if she’s trying to kid us that wasn’t prerecorded 🙄
26550495-43DB-451A-AF5B-79EBE1DCF2A9.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 34
This has made me so happy!! I wonder if she has seen it yet? If not, here’s the link Verucca! Have a read up!

May have already been pointed out but I love how they always misspell her last name 🤣 it must send her into a neck clawing rage! JAYMEEEE why is your surname so confuzzzzing for the press? CHANGE IT JAYMEEE

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I havent caught up with this thread yet, but I will. Just have to say, I have never upon never ever seen such a pathetic charade as them two bleeping idiots tonight. They are so self absorbed into their own rectums it’s quite astonishing. Seriously deluded bleeping pricks. I’m actually speechless here........ someone send me some words

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I havent caught up with this thread yet, but I will. Just have to say, I have never upon never ever seen such a pathetic charade as them two bleeping idiots tonight. They are so self absorbed into their own rectums it’s quite astonishing. Seriously deluded bleeping pricks. I’m actually speechless here........ someone send me some words
There aren’t any words.....you summed them up quite perfectly!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
There aren’t any words.....you summed them up quite perfectly!
I cannot quote get over them. Two absolute colossal bell ends. Nothing but nasty little chavs who have conned their way into the limelight. And that meltdown today was quite something. Vile vile twatful pairing

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t pay enough attention to her really, but does anyone remember
“Before bed blasts” where she would spray some aerosol in her kitchen? She had a basket of them and everything
Yep! Never see her snowing her carpet anymore either??

Reactions: 10
How is their sink so scratched!? They've not had it long. Mine is about 20 years old and no where near as scratched as theirs.
Also,I'm going for a BINGO of an OK magazine at home shoot with the pair of them around the time of the memoirs release. They feature all sorts of Z list celebs so Grinch and Inch will fit right in.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.