Mrs Hinch #223 Soph is knackered from being a wally, tattle wants to know: WHERE IS POLLY?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Inch putting the kitchen to bed tonight, give me strength.
“She made Ron quesadillas today; bless ‘em”

Where the duck have you been Jamie? Are you working? Do you want a bleeping biscuit for making out you have done some basic contributions to the house? I bet in reality it is not how they portray it, but they both reinforce such toxic notions of the roles men and women play in a household.
I’m sure Zoph will reward him by cooking up some superfood turmeric eggs tomorrow 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
"i ain't moving that hoover sponge..." The one she took out today and pretended to clean it but clearly replaced with a brand new one😏 Stuck your wifey in there Mr vest!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
All tonight’s ‘Mr Hinch’ content was so obviously scripted! 😂 I want to die with embarrassment for the pair of them! It’s obviously not enough to have just one ‘Instagram Celeb’ in the family is it? 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 31
Watched Vest's stories with anticipation there...what a CRINGE FEST. He's literally put out like he's doing her the massive favour of shining the sink "whilst her eyes are burning and she's off to bed" duck off Mate 🙄 Why shouldn't he shine the sink he seems to do duck all else all day? Infact who gives a toss about the sink being shined before bed anyway most of us have bigger issues to take to bed with us let alone house shiny oir sinks are. It all just screams Stepford Housewife with a profit.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So all day she had pink pyjamas and a white with black spots head band on. Then we can’t see any clothing during the vacuum cleaner clean - I assume pre record. Then at Ronnies bed time she’s in black clothes and black headband. So who knows what happened when. I can understand she might have changed clothes but change headbands to coordinate her unwashed hair? Nahhh. One of these sets of clothes were a different day. I also don’t buy that Inch has spontaneously done all of this. It’s plotted out of course and she will have checked it over. Prob filmed the other day.
And I agree the other comment that pergola update perhaps wasn’t intended.
and I couldn’t reply to whoever said how do i know she does CIO - very true. I don’t. Bed time is a bitter topic for me as my 18 month old has never slept more than 1.5 hours at a time so I get quite angry about sleep and it’s completely my issue. Not fair for me to project onto her.

Reactions: 28
Is Ronnie always in small clothes or is he just surpassing the centiles from TUMERIC and eggs?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I doubt she's in bed anyway, probably standing behind him directing the whole scripted crap he's spewing. After all, the more followers he gets, then he starts earning too! He might aswell try to rake the cash in too instead of Vesting it up all day long 🙄 Dickheads

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I refuse to give him any views from me but he sounds like the biggest twit ever. And they are so perfectly matched with their attention seeking behaviour. All very cleverly planned from day 1.

Reactions: 9
Oh pipe down Jaaaayymmmee you bleeping melt. Get back in your wax melt box. I am a sen teacher. My husband a it man who manages remotes working and card machines for businesses. Have you any idea how bleeping busy we have been? We have two kids, and I barely spoken to them Cos I’m too busy sorting stuff for school. I’ve just finished my tea. I am bleeping knackered. I have a child with Sen with extreme anxiety who I think is awake still (I’ve given up putting her to bed Cos it doesn’t bleeping work)
Get to duck you lazy pair of cockwombles. You have no idea how people work, live and exist in the real world with real problems and just get on with their lives.

the pair of them are an absolute pair of bellends 😡😡😡😡

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Inches stories tonight were pure cheese. So scripted that she didn’t bother “hinching” her kitchen like she does every night because she’s so tired that he magically takes over. Bull tit. His voice is like nails down a blackboard. Thinks he’s funny the prune 🙄

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.