Mrs Hinch #223 Soph is knackered from being a wally, tattle wants to know: WHERE IS POLLY?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven't caught up yet put my phone in the draw most of the day and went and played crazy golf with my sons and had chips down the harbour.
Whats pissed me off today is that she complains she is so tired and has burning eyes why the heck does she not sleep when Ronnie sleeps? She also has the luxury of having a sleep while Ronnie isn't a sleep as she has vest boy to watch his son so she can! And now muppet is pleading with her sheep to get them to message to tell her to go to bed
About time these 2 mutts grew up honestly 🤮🤬
So dumb. She’s literally speaking this tiredness into existence and it’s not there she has all day to nap. Babysitter MA and boring Vestty doing tit all all day. Would be jokes if she actually was tired from work right😂 actual jobs! She can sit on her sofa all day and make hundreds of thousands with out getting off her backside😂

Reactions: 13
View attachment 231229
Something tells me Sophie is absolutely smashed of her titties this evening after one to many bacardi breezers and there will be a day off tomorrow whilst she recovers... Oh and the cleaner pops round to film content in gloves🙂
Yesss! I was thinking the exact same about the videos with gloves on. I was thinking she could get anyone to clean in gloves and then put music over the top. No one would ever know. Because she never used to clean with all this music.

Reactions: 6
Her hiding her face in his staged video. Ridiculous. She will not be seen without it being on her terms will she?
Yep she knew he was going to film otherwise why else would you sit in your house with your top over your head 🙄 have to be crazy.... Oh wait

Reactions: 17
Who the hell has a full bottle of micellar water that you “never got round to using”!? Hoarding tit as per usual 🙄

Reactions: 19
Onslow is trying to make more off of the hinch brand
Wants to branch out and do his own thing within the “hinch” title

“even though it’s his name I don’t know why he wants permission”

I’ve been on the phone to my friend 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can see Grinch having a social media free day tomorrow as I'm sure she will be bollocked for this storyline even though she copied it from Jottie.
And this is why her eyes are burning...fumes from products and 7 wax melts the other morning 🙄 but she doesn’t know that as her mum hadn’t said yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wow fair play to Vestlife for cleaning the kitchen, must have taken him ages to wipe the sink down and put that crystal pen on the book! That will save Zoph so much time in the morning, I’d be chuffed to bits.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Agreed. If I ever have a baby I’m not breast feeding and no nurse or anyone else is
I wanted to breast feed but couldn't due to health reasons and I got dead worked up over it. I had Mum friends that I'm not friends with now, who made me feel like tit because I couldnt breastfeed and they all could. Then I just learn that fed is best and however a Mum wants to feed their child it is up to them and no one should have to explain themselves for their reasons.
I follow a few 'influencers' and i think when it comes to feeding their child it can be a touchy subject. Lucy Meck for example, she comes across very patronising when it comes to talking about how she breastfeeds her son and in a way it made me feel a bit crappy that I couldn't
Anyway there are many a reasons why I dont like Hinch but how she fed her son milk isnt one of them. I applaud her for what I can remember, not going on about it much or swaying towards one or the other.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Does Vesticle want a bleeping medal for chopping a strawberry up when he hasn’t got off his arse in over a year?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Inch putting the kitchen to bed tonight, give me strength.
“She made Ron quesadillas today; bless ‘em”

Where the duck have you been Jamie? Are you working? Do you want a bleeping biscuit for making out you have done some basic contributions to the house? I bet in reality it is not how they portray it, but they both reinforce such toxic notions of the roles men and women play in a household.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
You forgot to wank the tap you wanker.

added on her video of the vacuum filter - there is a difference in colour.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Ok. I need to admit something.

I just laughed at Jaymeh's story about the broken basket.

I'm sorry. I'll eat eggs and tumeric and tomato paste for lunch for the next week in penance!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I see the filter is on the worktop so she was definitely lying again when she put her Hoover back together, she used a brand new one and pretended it was the one she had washed. As for Inch, what a (very tiny) dick he is seriously. Absolute bellend does he think he is funny? News for you Inch, Zoph and her pastry trolls quip is funnier than you and that's stretching the definition of funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.