Mrs Hinch #223 Soph is knackered from being a wally, tattle wants to know: WHERE IS POLLY?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just caught up with her stories!! Oh duck off, just have an early night without announcing it to the frigging world. She's boiling my piss, so hard done by isnt she? Her one day working week has really taken it out of her. She really could not cope in the real world, none of these influencers could. Try working 12 hour shifts, parenting more than one child, keeping a home, looking after elderly parents or disabled children, surviving week to week on little money, having your own health problems etc.... I hope the influencer trend dies very soon, they've shown their true colours during this pandemic!!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
And we all know zophy ain’t a sleep. She’s spunking her knickers watching onslows Instagram story. Eurghhh. ‘Feeling the love Tonight’ oh shut your trap mate😒

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Inches stories tonight were pure cheese. So scripted that she didn’t bother “hinching” her kitchen like she does every night because she’s so tired that he magically takes over. Bull tit. His voice is like nails down a blackboard. Thinks he’s funny the prune 🙄
She was probably stood over him watching his every move. She hqsnt got to bed early!! Shes on here catching up!!

Reactions: 13
I wanted to breast feed but couldn't due to health reasons and I got dead worked up over it. I had Mum friends that I'm not friends with now, who made me feel like tit because I couldnt breastfeed and they all could. Then I just learn that fed is best and however a Mum wants to feed their child it is up to them and no one should have to explain themselves for their reasons.
I follow a few 'influencers' and i think when it comes to feeding their child it can be a touchy subject. Lucy Meck for example, she comes across very patronising when it comes to talking about how she breastfeeds her son and in a way it made me feel a bit crappy that I couldn't
Anyway there are many a reasons why I dont like Hinch but how she fed her son milk isnt one of them. I applaud her for what I can remember, not going on about it much or swaying towards one or the other.
When I had my first child I had mastitis, couldn’t breastfeed my son and had no idea how to make a bottle....but on the bright side, I had the biggest pair of Katie prices on my chest....however when hubby tried to touch them he got a swift kick to his baby makers 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Am I seeing things....does the dog have its own bedroom??? You're having a bleeping laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 15
she will have this is her pergola. the sticks on the video were same.?i forseen the future if nobody forseen before me 😂
Absolutely nailed it, it’s the same weird curly tie things! Tattle really gets the jump on her every time 😂

Reactions: 6
I had a victory in work today!! I work quite closely with someone who has been obsessed with Hinch for years. I really like this person so it was something I tolerated but I’ve been slowly drip feeding her the manipulative stuff that Hinch does, the exploitation of Ronnie, lies she’s telling etc for the last few months. Today she came in to work and said, “The more I’ve watched Mrs Hinch the last few weeks, the more I’ve realised you’re right.” I’m so pleased that she’s finally seen the light!

• Heart
Reactions: 54
So all day she had pink pyjamas and a white with black spots head band on. Then we can’t see any clothing during the vacuum cleaner clean - I assume pre record. Then at Ronnies bed time she’s in black clothes and black headband. So who knows what happened when. I can understand she might have changed clothes but change headbands to coordinate her unwashed hair? Nahhh. One of these sets of clothes were a different day. I also don’t buy that Inch has spontaneously done all of this. It’s plotted out of course and she will have checked it over. Prob filmed the other day.
And I agree the other comment that pergola update perhaps wasn’t intended.
and I couldn’t reply to whoever said how do i know she does CIO - very true. I don’t. Bed time is a bitter topic for me as my 18 month old has never slept more than 1.5 hours at a time so I get quite angry about sleep and it’s completely my issue. Not fair for me to project onto her.
I hear you! My oldest never slept through the night til she was 4.1/2 it was bleeping grim. Rondongdingalong loves a snooze and lets face it, she got plenty ppl to look after him whilst she sleeps. Maybe the guilt of being a massive bleeping liar pains Zoflora every time she tries to fall asleep. I hope the image of that poor woman who died mixing chemicals on her recommendations is burned into her retinas every night when she tries r go to sleep. I hope the guilt of making people feel like utter tit rots in her stomach every day.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I refuse to give him any views from me but he sounds like the biggest twit ever. And they are so perfectly matched with their attention seeking behaviour. All very cleverly planned from day 1.
And that phoney voice they’ve got

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Fucks sake Inch is just so cringe. And the fans are even worse. How is he cute to chop up a bleeping STRAWBERRY? Hes 45 ish he bloody well should be pulling his weight. This pair are just so weird. So childish and immature.

Reactions: 20
I've never seen Ron with fruit 🤔 Bar today with raspberries and now hes getting fruit with his breakfast 🥳🥳 maybe he'll even get a round of toast. Thursday is gonna be a good day for Handsomes

Reactions: 26
I cleaned out my shark hoover the other day because my one year olds food was all in it... yum 🤢.
Anyway I also removed my roller thing (the orange one) but rubbed it with a towel then let it air dry not put a wet roller back in my hoover.. but I’m just learning guyss so be kond.

Reactions: 10
How embarrassing 🙈
Honestly my kids get McDonald’s or greggs when I’m not about 😂
If my WORKING husband cleaned my sink and cut up fruit it would be because he had a brain injury!!!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wouldn't really see it that way, to be fair to her it's a cleaning account, not mum blogging, I cant really rem back when Ron was born, but I don't see it as shes pushed one over the other, she chose formula and just so happens there is a machine. It's not setting people up to fail, make your own minds up!
As long as a baby is a fed baby then it dont matter if its breast fed or formula fed!!! a fed baby is best!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Has Onslow just dropped her in it?
He’s just shown a filter on the top, said filter still looks grim, you can see marks in it.
but the filter she’s put in her stories as the after show was bright white!
Also why would it be on the top still? I know she’ll say oh it was drying but she wet the bottom roller thing too and has put that back on so I assumed it was recorded earlier and once everything had dried she filmed putting it back together and put it in the gram.
surely putting the roller back in wet is dangerous and it wouldn’t dry properly.

Reactions: 22
Oh I see Inch high private high has taken the wheel. This charade was planned. She’s not really exhausted and their little drama on the couch totally false. In my opinion it’s to get Veston Blumenthals interaction And figures up. They’re plotting something, she never does something for nothing

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Can’t bring myself to follow JH as I just unfollowed his bride child, but just had a look there and he has 596 followers, if he goes to 3.7m over the next few weeks or whatever, I give up!

🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh I see Inch high private high has taken the wheel. This charade was planned. She’s not really exhausted and their little drama on the couch totally false. In my opinion it’s to get Veston Blumenthals interaction And figures up. They’re plotting something, she never does something for nothing
Absolutely! Nail on the head!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.