Mrs Hinch #223 Soph is knackered from being a wally, tattle wants to know: WHERE IS POLLY?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In regards to that whole 'I'm too tired I don't want to move' thing. If she spent more of her days being like that and being honest I'd find her much more relatable. 'Do you know what guys stuff the cleaning I'm gonna chill on the sofa for an hour while Ronnie sleeps' because guess what Soph. That's what normal mums do. Have a rest, chill the duck out. Lord knows you definitely need to!!

Reactions: 22
Gadse the way she speaks to that kid is shocking. Kids got teeth and is never given anything hard to eat, all cheese and pastry. wtf is she cutting the green off the cucumber?? Dread to think what the poor babies nappies are like with no roughage

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This has made me so happy!! I wonder if she has seen it yet? If not, here’s the link Verucca! Have a read up!

Zoflora always do q&as on their Instagram and they always advise not to do it!! I’m actually glad this has been written 😂😂 hope she sees they’ve called her Hinchcliffe 🙏🏻🙏🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Not a chance. The vocabulary between the pair of them is hardly Queen’s English. When he does start speaking it’ll all be “mans and Trolls”
He wouldn’t be able to get a bleeping word in edgeways anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She's an absolute head wreck. Ron has a shocking diet, she's gearing him up for a life of sitting on the toilet.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
OMG I bet it was my angry email to Zoflora that made them do it.... and another thing, she says its a way to test if she likes the fragrance, well what if she doesn't like it? is she going to glugg the rest of the bottle down the toilet with a dash of pine for good measure? or give it to a friend as a christmas present
I emailed them also over the toilet overuse of chemicals , they claimed they had no connection to her , now do they not gift her their products or have I got it wrong ?

Reactions: 18
I can’t help but wonder if RonnieBlessIm speaks yet. Obviously it’s hard to be heard when Mummaz is screaming at him all the time but nothing....🤷‍♀️
im Sure he can but it is weird how we’ve never actually heard him make a noise 🤔

queue a video of him rambling on now 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She can't believe she's a brand partner for Garnier.. sure you can't Zoph, not like thats not what you've been hinting at/begging for every time you've posted about the masks and tagged them 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Oh My God I know I’m late but she really bought those fairy houses for her and Jamie to colour in in the evening?! 🤯 I’m speechless I wonder if he actually sat there and done it like a good little boy

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She likes having “trolls” because it makes her feel like a celebrity.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Those garnier face masks are a good £3.50 plus. I normally buy them as a treat and she's got a good 20 of them sat there 😳

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.