Mrs Hinch #223 Soph is knackered from being a wally, tattle wants to know: WHERE IS POLLY?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So bring a brand partner means what? She gets sent a bunch of their stuff, does or doesn’t use it. The end?
No giveaways? Discount codes for her lemmings? Literally nothing for them except a “thanks for getting me all this free tit🤷‍♀️
Exactly!!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
She bought a bottle once but never got around to using it??? She is so wasteful. She’s thanking the plebs a lot lately. Trying to keep them on side after her recent tit shows
I used to use this micellar water before I moved to Superdrug’s own as they are cruelty free.. but how annoying!! She has four sat there and she “bought one once but didn’t get round to using it” how do you not get round to using something. Oh yeh only when you’re a brand partner getting things gifted paid to promote do you actually use a product 😳😳

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh for fucks sake! Brand partner my backside, more like they’re just going to send you yet more free stuff! Shame Garnier don’t make pastry, she probably would’ve got more use out of that!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Just what a brand partner wants to hear oh thanks for the freebie I bought one once but didn’t even use it!!! Just like all the iconic products hidden to only come out to get paid
Exactly what I was thinking! Shouting “I can’t bloody believe itttt!” And saying she bought a bottle once but never bothered to use it 🤣🤣🤣

I know she’s just little ol’ Soph who’s still learning but not very professshhhh is it 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh my God guyzzzzz. I've just been to see my midwife and I obviously didn't screw the lid on my sample bottle and my wee leaked all over my handbag 🤦‍♀️😂
Shall I add some peony zoflora to it and put it on a wash at 30 to save the environment?

Nah you're right, I'm putting it in the bin. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I used to use this micellar water before I moved to Superdrug’s own as they are cruelty free.. but how annoying!! She has four sat there and she “bought one once but didn’t get round to using it” how do you not get round to using something. Oh yeh only when you’re a brand partner getting things gifted paid to promote do you actually use a product 😳😳
She’s never going to use their micellar water when she has Liz Earle sitting on her bathroom shelf. Personally I use the Liz Earle cleanse and polish too but then I’m not paid to promote Garner!

Reactions: 23
The way she talking infuriates me, why has she got to say little mans, even how she calls the dog handsomes pisses me off, she’s so far up her own arse it’s unbelievable

Reactions: 11
I’ve seen people on here saying she works for Zoflora, but I have never seen anything to indicate that. So always wondered? But if she ‘worked with’ zoflora she probably wouldn’t be able to use Fabulousa (or whatever it’s called) too. 🤷🏼‍♀️ The amount of promoting she’s done for Zoflora it’s kinda a kick in the teeth if they have never actually made her brand ambassador or anything
No she doesn’t work with them she just likes them and I think they send her free bottles every now and then but she doesn’t work with them

Reactions: 10
She’s never going to use their micellar water when she has Liz Earle sitting on her bathroom shelf. Personally I use the Liz Earle cleanse and polish too but then I’m not paid to promote Garner!
Liz Earle doesn't make her as relatable as using Garnier does. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When she says brand partner she always makes it sound like she’s gone into bloody business with them!
No, they’re just using you to flog their stuff and you’re reaping the rewards.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I love Superdrug own products! And even more so because I know they are cruelty free. She has no moral compass. What if it was her beloved HEN having micellar water sprayed in his eyes to test it 😡

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
OMG I bet it was my angry email to Zoflora that made them do it.... and another thing, she says its a way to test if she likes the fragrance, well what if she doesn't like it? is she going to glugg the rest of the bottle down the toilet with a dash of pine for good measure? or give it to a friend as a christmas present
Omg I’m dead 😭😭😭😭

Reactions: 7
The way she talking infuriates me, why has she got to say little mans, even how she calls the dog handsomes pisses me off, she’s so far up her own arse it’s unbelievable
HansNums is how she says it - handsomes is how she spells it. Like she can’t be any more annoying! 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well I’m not buying garnier products anymore simply cause she’s working with them, they can keep there products

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m not going to lie just caught up with Ronnies lunch post. He is honestly so cute Maybe it’s great he’s too you and oblivious to his mothers funny ways. Smh. He’s going to grow up with all mum plasters over Instagram on him and he deffo won’t be thanking her for it either.. embarrassed!

Last edited:
Just what a brand partner wants to hear oh thanks for the freebie I bought one once but didn’t even use it!!! Just like all the iconic products hidden to only come out to get paid
This is EXACTLY what I thought ... she’s a bloody div!

I love Superdrug own products! And even more so because I know they are cruelty free. She has no moral compass. What if it was her beloved HEN having micellar water sprayed in his eyes to test it 😡
There is no need in this day and age to test on animals is there 😕😕 I do as well. My mum gave me some Elemis face wash once and it burnt my skin so I went back to Superdrug’s own face foam wash thingy and it’s soo good and I got it free as I had enough points once winning 🥳😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.