Mrs Hinch #223 Soph is knackered from being a wally, tattle wants to know: WHERE IS POLLY?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She bought a bottle once but never got around to using it??? She is so wasteful. She’s thanking the plebs a lot lately. Trying to keep them on side after her recent tit shows
'Without your support this wouldn't happen to me!" Pull the other one grinch, we arent all stupid enough to believe that, you've been wanting this for ages and constantly begging for it.

Reactions: 20
Oh My God I know I’m late but she really bought those fairy houses for her and Jamie to colour in in the evening?! 🤯 I’m speechless I wonder if he actually sat there and done it like a good little boy
Then he went and had a cry wank in the garage whilst scrolling Sun Bingo

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She bought a bottle once but never got around to using it??? She is so wasteful. She’s thanking the plebs a lot lately. Trying to keep them on side after her recent tit shows
I never get why her and her sheep buy white vinegar in a spray bottle more than once? Am I missing something or could you not just pour white vinegar in that bottle and re use it?. I just use normal white vinegar to descale my steriliser.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Those Garnier masks are vile. You're better off with a sperm facial because that's exactly what they feel like 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
Just what a brand partner wants to hear oh thanks for the freebie I bought one once but didn’t even use it!!! Just like all the iconic products hidden to only come out to get paid

Reactions: 33
Just what a brand partner wants to hear oh thanks for the freebie I bought one once but didn’t even use it!!! Just like all the iconic products hidden to only come out to get paid
Exactly this! I don’t get why they fall over themselves to get her! The only reviews she ever gives is “I just laaaaaavvvveeeee it guysssshhhh!!” And she is so fickle with what her favourites are.

Reactions: 26
Mrs Hinch aka the grinch do you just love to read every last inch. We see you duck face 👋🏽 Working with Garnier there isn’t enough face masks in the world for all you faces grinchy!
Awww little Ron he’s discovered the space tidy and doesn’t want his Gifted Toys anymore just wants the cupboard under the stairs might as well keep him locked in there so he can play canny as you don’t play with the poor little Manzzzzzz. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I emailed them also over the toilet overuse of chemicals , they claimed they had no connection to her , now do they not gift her their products or have I got it wrong ?
I’ve seen people on here saying she works for Zoflora, but I have never seen anything to indicate that. So always wondered? But if she ‘worked with’ zoflora she probably wouldn’t be able to use Fabulousa (or whatever it’s called) too. 🤷🏼‍♀️ The amount of promoting she’s done for Zoflora it’s kinda a kick in the teeth if they have never actually made her brand ambassador or anything

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So bring a brand partner means what? She gets sent a bunch of their stuff, does or doesn’t use it. The end?
No giveaways? Discount codes for her lemmings? Literally nothing for them except a “thanks for getting me all this free tit🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 24
Why would you buy a bottle of micellar water but not use it?? What did she do with it then, throw it away unused?
I will never understand the wastefulness of this bloody woman 🤯

Reactions: 26
In regards to people saying they can’t slate her for cooking for him

I think the problem is it just comes across as so fake. Yes she makes all these elaborate meals but on his birthday board it said his favourite meal was burgers. He’s never been given burgers on camera before and then when Freda gave him the crisps. She normally hides any normal food he’s ever given and makes out he lives on these fancy meals.
It probably makes other mums feel like tit which it shouldn’t, I get that BUT it’s the fact that she pretends he doesn’t get normal foods that normal mums give their kids. It’s all so fake and completely unachievable for the majority of her fans (who are young and don’t have a lot of money)
She also never shows what he gets for his tea time meal which is most likely a pouch but she keeps that secret. She’s just putting this facade up that she’s super mum which again will make her fans feel like they’re not good enough but it’s all false! Very damaging
Yes! Those phantom burgers we haven’t seen once. Noticed she loves to hide food she gives him. He has more fried foods than me on a weekly basis! Blobs of butter and cheese. Not to mention the monster portions. He’s probs so full up by dinner she probs plonks a pouch meal or two into that wooden plate!! Wow

Reactions: 15
What's the point of the Garnier partnership? She's never going to show her face without a filter or unedited, so how will anyone know if they actually work 🤷‍♀️ surely there has to be advertising law about fake results or edited photo results....?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.