Mrs Hinch #223 Soph is knackered from being a wally, tattle wants to know: WHERE IS POLLY?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is going to dry up one day ( soon I hope) she has done all her cleaning hacks, infact barely cleans atal now. Shes had the wedding, done the extension. The Nigela attempts will drop off soon too... Back to a half head of highlights and a perm every day for the dosh soon?
She'll just pop out another baby! 🙄

Reactions: 9
I’m not really using this pastry today. HA HA HA OH GOD Guyyyzzzz Oh hillarious sophie. My sides hurt. She sounds deranged.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Wow I have finally made it guyyyyysssss.
Sings *this is my moment, this is my perficccccck moooooment wiiiith you*

I would like to thank amongst so many of you pastry loving guyyyysssss Astonishing, ShadyEssex, Mamaof3, Hollybush, Dipsydoodle, Ronnieblesshim, upyourshinch Pepsi, Boringsome, Doodle poodle, confusedmango, megan29220 and of course cheekycrackerlover. Thank you to all you tattlers. Because I couldn’t do it without you guyyyysssss. To all of you tattlers I wouldn’t be here without you and I promise to always take you with me as I continue on my journey. You all deserve so much and more. And more. The most. Thank you for letting me be me. Don’t give up guysssss. Your dreams can really come true. How did this happen to me? I’m just a girl who buys an industrial cleaning trolley for me house.

I just LOVE it guys. LOVE IT. I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOOOOVVVVVEEEE ITTTTTTT.

MUMMAZ. All the vest hope that helps x

Ps can I please please have the ability to post pictures again? I’m being good I promise!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
mask slipped to full on passive agressive btich todaydidnt it!that pastry comment was actually really bleeping nasty,the laugh too was total btitch laugh in your faces.

Reactions: 28
Another thing we haven't seen for a while.. old Hen and his treat trick accompanied by Who let the dogs out"
Calling Bingo if it happens :) actually not seen Hen for a while now. Maybe he's gone back to school today being human and all that :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 51
mask slipped to full on passive agressive btich todaydidnt it!that pastry comment was actually really bleeping nasty,the laugh too was total btitch laugh in your faces.
makes out she is a girls girl, all supportive anxiety ridden yet really she’s a spiteful nasty bitter mean girl, you can hear it in her cackle. Shouts trolls yet forgets she’s exactly the same... narcissistic butch

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
She can laugh all she wants if she thinks it’s funny her son has a tit diet.
I think most people here aren’t going to lose sleep over it, even if she fed him pastry morning, noon and night.
The joke will be on her if he suffers because of it.

Another thing we haven't seen for a while.. old Hen and his treat trick accompanied by Who let the dogs out"
Calling Bingo if it happens :) actually not seen Hen for a while now. Maybe he's gone back to school today being human and all that :unsure:
Oh you mean the one where he nearly has her hand off for the dentastix? And she lets her kid feed that 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The mentality of these Hinchers FFS and that is exactly why Hinch and her army are so dangerous. "There's worse things to cry about" ??!!! You'll be bleeping crying when zoflora explodes all over you and gives you burns or if your house explodes. Idiots
Screenshot_20200902-143240.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Tbh I’ve been called much worse than a pastry troll so I’ll take it 🤣 love pastry!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The only person she was taking the piss out of was herself. She was literally laughing at herself about the pastry. We don’t use pastry everyday Zoph. You do. So why are you laughing at yourself? Are you embarrassed and trying to shift it over to the ‘pastry trolls’ what ever that is 🤡.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I can’t help but wonder if RonnieBlessIm speaks yet. Obviously it’s hard to be heard when Mummaz is screaming at him all the time but nothing....🤷‍♀️
He does appear to be non verbal, which is hardly surprising, I commented earlier she only says three words to him handsnomes, mans and mumma and then what do you know after catching up on here she's added another few words when talking, not to him, at him

Reactions: 21
The mentality of these Hinchers FFS and that is exactly why Hinch and her army are so dangerous. "There's worse things to cry about" ??!!! You'll be bleeping crying when zoflora explodes all over you and gives you burns or if your house explodes. Idiots
View attachment 230840
And it will be a crime if someone in their house dies because of it and they get charged for manslaughter. What a moron.

Reactions: 9
I'm sitting patiently waiting on her addressing these newspaper articles printed today. Oh no as usual it will never be heard of again yet its so so dangerous

Reactions: 24
I’m starting to think Inch has gone back to work part time or on half days, because it literally seems like he’s only around for half the day, but then again him and Mad Barker have to balance the childcare so I can’t see him doing more than a half day anyway (childcare not for Ronnie but for Soph)

He does appear to be non verbal, which is hardly surprising, I commented earlier she only says three words to him handsnomes, mans and mumma and then what do you know after catching up on here she's added another few words when talking, not to him, at him
Has she ever shown Ronnie babbling or talking to himself?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.